• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Your gonna leave me hanging" she says. "Plus you wouldn't just do this randomly" she says moving away alittle
Ayen moved closer "who said i feel like leaving you hanging?" he said closing the distance between them and wrapping his arm around her waist as he pressed his forehead against hers

Roman said:
Cecil blushed lightly, he felt himself move closer to Moriko, he then stopped, immediately becoming nervous. He chuckled nervously, noticing the small distance between their faces.
-----------

Alex stood outside, waiting for Yuki to come out. He only had two things on his mind, the swords from earlier and the fact he was just hugging a half naked girl. A very attractive one too. He then sighed and leaned against the garage.

------------

Kaz sighed, "Well a lot has happened. My clan has a rivalry with some other clan and I was called to come help win the little war they had... Bad thing is, my father has passed, so now I'm the head of the family, due to me being his only son." He said with a sigh. "It's just been really busy.. Sorry for not contacting you. I would have if I wasn't the one leading the men into the fight."
"I'm sorry to hear about your father passing and I do hope everything has been settled now." Yoshino said softly as she looked back at him.

Roman said:
Cecil blushed lightly, he felt himself move closer to Moriko, he then stopped, immediately becoming nervous. He chuckled nervously, noticing the small distance between their faces.
-----------

Alex stood outside, waiting for Yuki to come out. He only had two things on his mind, the swords from earlier and the fact he was just hugging a half naked girl. A very attractive one too. He then sighed and leaned against the garage.

------------

Kaz sighed, "Well a lot has happened. My clan has a rivalry with some other clan and I was called to come help win the little war they had... Bad thing is, my father has passed, so now I'm the head of the family, due to me being his only son." He said with a sigh. "It's just been really busy.. Sorry for not contacting you. I would have if I wasn't the one leading the men into the fight."
Yuki couldn't forget what just happened but she had to go out anyway. She got up and left the garage. "...Let's go..." she said as she looked down at the floor and blushed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so, teleport?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded, "I can do it this time!" She said happily before wrapping an arm around Fuyumi's waist and teleporting them back to the mansion.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded, "I can do it this time!" She said happily before wrapping an arm around Fuyumi's waist and teleporting them back to the mansion.
''oh. you can teleport as well?''

*She asked as she smiled at her*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry to hear about your father passing and I do hope everything has been settled now." Yoshino said softly as she looked back at him.
Kaz sighed, "It's fine... He said his day was coming... I guess he knew already." He said with shrug. "I'm just happy he doesn't have to worry about that pesky clan fued anymore."

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki couldn't forget what just happened but she had to go out anyway. She got up and left the garage. "...Let's go..." she said as she looked down at the floor and blushed.
Alex nodded and took off his sweater, tossing it on his shoulder, "Well.. Lead the way, Yuki." He said, motioning for her to go ahead. He wanted to compliment her, on how great she looked in her bikini, but he decided he'd just wait or not say anything.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and laughed again before shaking her head❦...
"I know what you meant. There's no need to answer the question."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ You're so cute when you blush~ ”

((( Last post for today/tonight. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. you can teleport as well?''
*She asked as she smiled at her*

[/QUOTE]
"Well yeah! I learned how to a while ago to be honest." Nanami said and laughed lightly.

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "It's fine... He said his day was coming... I guess he knew already." He said with shrug. "I'm just happy he doesn't have to worry about that pesky clan fued anymore."
-----------

Alex nodded and took off his sweater, tossing it on his shoulder, "Well.. Lead the way, Yuki." He said, motioning for her to go ahead. He wanted to compliment her, on how great she looked in her bikini, but he decided he'd just wait or not say anything.
Yoshino nodded, "I assume the whole clan feud is over? Seeing as how you're here and you talk about it in the past tense."

Roman said:
-----------

Yuki looked at him still blushing a little. She started to walk towards the forest and took off running, "Come on..." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well yeah! I learned how to a while ago to be honest." Nanami said and laughed lightly.
Yoshino nodded, "I assume the whole clan feud is over? Seeing as how you're here and you talk about it in the past tense."
"Yeah it's over. They signed a peace treaty and decided to leave us alone." Kaz said, taking a sip of his wine.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him still blushing a little. She started to walk towards the forest and took off running, "Come on..." she said.
Alex ran behind Yuki, remaining quiet, he didn't say a word. He just figured there wasn't much to say at the very moment.

Roman said:
"Yeah it's over. They signed a peace treaty and decided to leave us alone." Kaz said, taking a sip of his wine.
---------

Alex ran behind Yuki, remaining quiet, he didn't say a word. He just figured there wasn't much to say at the very moment.
"That's good. Other then that, how have you been?" Yoshino asked as she poured herself more wine.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's good. Other then that, how have you been?" Yoshino asked as she poured herself more wine.
"I've been well..." Kaz said, sipping more of his wine. "I'm happy to have returned to my little family." Kaz said with a smile. "How about you? How are you?" He asked.

Roman said:
"I've been well..." Kaz said, sipping more of his wine. "I'm happy to have returned to my little family." Kaz said with a smile. "How about you? How are you?" He asked.
Yoshino took a small sip of her wine before talking, "Everything has been fine. I have a job as a bartender now and I've been thinking about moving out of here."

Roman said:
---------

Yuki ran a little faster she was trying to get rid of her blush and embarrassment. Finally they got to the lake but Yuki kept running and jumped in the fresh water lake.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino took a small sip of her wine before talking, "Everything has been fine. I have a job as a bartender now and I've been thinking about moving out of here."
"We can move into my house. Since I'm head of the clan now, it's pretty much my place." Kaz said.

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki ran a little faster she was trying to get rid of her blush and embarrassment. Finally they got to the lake but Yuki kept running and jumped in the fresh water lake.
Alex dived into the water, and quickly submerged from under. He then proceeded to shake the water out of his hair and then remain still, leaning against a big rock he found. "This is nice.. "

Roman said:
"We can move into my house. Since I'm head of the clan now, it's pretty much my place." Kaz said.
-----------

Alex dived into the water, and quickly submerged from under. He then proceeded to shake the water out of his hair and then remain still, leaning against a big rock he found. "This is nice.. "
Yoshino raised an eyebrow, "Maybe~ I'll think about it." She said before taking a sip of her drinks again. Yoshino soon got up and went to the fridge to look for something to eat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino raised an eyebrow, "Maybe~ I'll think about it." She said before taking a sip of her drinks again. Yoshino soon got up and went to the fridge to look for something to eat.
"It'll be fun. Me, you, and Minako... A big house all to ourselves." Kaz said, smiling. "Not only that, but we have helpers... Who are actually expecting me to return today. Maybe you can come along?" He asked.

Roman said:
-----------

Yuki resurfaced and floated on her back. She stared at the sky for a while, "Yeah...it's so relaxing."

Nanne said:
Yuki resurfaced and floated on her back. She stared at the sky for a while, "Yeah...it's so relaxing."
Alex nodded in agreement, before looking over at Yuki. He sighed and decided he'd compliment her now, "Hey? You know, you look really pretty with that on." He said, chuckling a little.

Roman said:
"It'll be fun. Me, you, and Minako... A big house all to ourselves." Kaz said, smiling. "Not only that, but we have helpers... Who are actually expecting me to return today. Maybe you can come along?" He asked.
"I suppose I could come along... just to check the place out." Yoshino said, finding half a sandwich she had put in there yesterday and took it out. She soon began to it as she leaned against the counter.

Roman said:
Alex nodded in agreement, before looking over at Yuki. He sighed and decided he'd compliment her now, "Hey? You know, you look really pretty with that on." He said, chuckling a little.
Yuki got up and looked at him, "I do?" she asked blushing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose I could come along... just to check the place out." Yoshino said, finding half a sandwich she had put in there yesterday and took it out. She soon began to it as she leaned against the counter.
"Alright~ I'm ready whenever." Kaz said, finishing the last of his wine. He then stepped around the counter so he was behind Yoshino, he chuckled and quickly took a bite of her sandwich. "Okay now I'm officially ready."

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki got up and looked at him, "I do?" she asked blushing a little.
"Yeah." Alex said smiling a little. "I was gonna tell you when you stepped out of the garage, but I... Yeah."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ You're so cute when you blush~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka just blushed more and put her hands on her cheeks to hide it❦...

"H-Hush you~"

Roman said:
"Alright~ I'm ready whenever." Kaz said, finishing the last of his wine. He then stepped around the counter so he was behind Yoshino, he chuckled and quickly took a bite of her sandwich. "Okay now I'm officially ready."
-----------

"Yeah." Alex said smiling a little. "I was gonna tell you when you stepped out of the garage, but I... Yeah."
Yoshino blinked a few times before quickly eating the rest of her sandwich. "Guy who's been gone for two years thinks he can just take a bite out of my sandwich..." She grumbled under her breath before speaking a little louder. "Alright fine, lets go then."

Roman said:
-----------

Yuki felt weird and embarrassed. She didn't know what to say or do so she got out of the lake and went to sit down on the bank of the river. She blushed and stared at her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back