• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "I'll call you by your name then." He said softly. He then looked up at the sky and sighed quietly, "No, but they did say they would want one soon, because if we don't move in, they're gonna pack up and move out."
"Gee great... I suppose it all just comes down to me." Yoshino said before letting out another sigh and plopping herself down on the ground. "Why do I have to decide? Can you live here with Minako too even if I choose not to move in?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i felt like it~''

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh... Well alright then~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked a few times and blushed a little, "Why'd you do that?"
Yoshino looked at him briefly before looking back up at the sky. "Please refrain from calling me Yoshi..." She said quietly before she let out a sigh. "Do I have to make a decision today?"

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?"

Autumn couldn't help but ask. I mean, if Lumina didn't know what an amusement park was. How would she know what was inside or what to do? As hard as Lumina tried to hide how confused she was, Autumn saw right through it. It was fine that she was confused, it's not like it was her fault.
Lumina blinked, looking at Autumn, a growing blush on her cheeks at her correct accusation. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Autumn was spot on. She literally had no idea what she was talking about, not even being able to picture any of the things she listed off in her head.

"Er, well... no."

All she could do was state it bluntly. There wasn't really any reason to lie.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Gee great... I suppose it all just comes down to me." Yoshino said before letting out another sigh and plopping herself down on the ground. "Why do I have to decide? Can you live here with Minako too even if I choose not to move in?"
''well, lets go to our room. alright?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaz shook his head no, "Yoshino... I don't want to live without you. It wouldn't be the same." He said quietly. "I know you are unhappy about me, leaving without notice, but I don't plan on doing that again, and I want to make up for all the time I spent away from you." Kaz told her. "Yoshino, I love you and I don't want you to be away from you another second... But, if you wanna leave then I won't stop you." He said, looking at the ground.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "I'll call you by your name then." He said softly. He then looked up at the sky and sighed quietly, "No, but they did say they would want one soon, because if we don't move in, they're gonna pack up and move out."

Alex blushed a little more, looking at Yuki, "No... If you don't want to, you don't have to." He said quietly. "Why we're out here, maybe I should tell you what I think..." he said, looking away from her.
Yuki looked at him, "Huh? What is it..." she asked.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "Huh? What is it..." she asked.
"I wanna tell you what I think about this whole situation. The garage and all... I feel like you were testing me or something.. But I don't know why." Alex said.

Roman said:
"I wanna tell you what I think about this whole situation. The garage and all... I feel like you were testing me or something.. But I don't know why." Alex said.
Yuki blushed, "I...I wanted to see if I could trust you completely. You said you didn't look at me but I knew you did look at me for a second. So I decided to test you and see if you would look at me but you didn't...instead you covered your eyes and walked out. I knew I could totally trust you then..." she said as she looked at the ground.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking at Autumn, a growing blush on her cheeks at her correct accusation. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Autumn was spot on. She literally had no idea what she was talking about, not even being able to picture any of the things she listed off in her head.
"Er, well... no."

All she could do was state it bluntly. There wasn't really any reason to lie.
Autumn just laughed a little before she spoke again, "Well we have to go now. You can't stay in the dark about that forever!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, lets go to our room. alright?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded before she headed upstairs and towards Fuyumi's room. "Alrighty! I might have to take a cat nap though~"

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head no, "Yoshino... I don't want to live without you. It wouldn't be the same." He said quietly. "I know you are unhappy about me, leaving without notice, but I don't plan on doing that again, and I want to make up for all the time I spent away from you." Kaz told her. "Yoshino, I love you and I don't want you to be away from you another second... But, if you wanna leave then I won't stop you." He said, looking at the ground.
Yoshino put her face in her hands before speaking, "This is all just rather sudden alright! First you come back then when I say I want to move, you say I should move in with you. Like you want to just jump back into where we left off! It's not that simple Kaz... as much as I would like it to be, it isn't. Two years have passed and things happened, a lot of things from both your side and mine. This is all just a little overwhelming for me... and I need to think... I don't know if I can do that with you here..." Yoshino said quietly before she remained slight.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn just laughed a little before she spoke again, "Well we have to go now. You can't stay in the dark about that forever!"
Nanami nodded before she headed upstairs and towards Fuyumi's room. "Alrighty! I might have to take a cat nap though~"

Yoshino put her face in her hands before speaking, "This is all just rather sudden alright! First you come back then when I say I want to move, you say I should move in with you. Like you want to just jump back into where we left off! It's not that simple Kaz... as much as I would like it to be, it isn't. Two years have passed and things happened, a lot of things from both your side and mine. This is all just a little overwhelming for me... and I need to think... I don't know if I can do that with you here..." Yoshino said quietly before she remained slight.
*Fuyumi's cat ears twitched since she still has them*

''cat nap...?''

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed, "I...I wanted to see if I could trust you completely. You said you didn't look at me but I knew you did look at me for a second. So I decided to test you and see if you would look at me but you didn't...instead you covered your eyes and walked out. I knew I could totally trust you then..." she said as she looked at the ground.
Alex nodded, "Well... It would be wrong for me to look at you. It's just that I respect others privacy... And I didn't know you were already undressed."

-------

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz stood up, loose strands of his hair covering his eyes, making a dark shadow over them. "I see..." he said before turning towards the door. "I'll be inside when you finally decide." He said before going back in.

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Well... It would be wrong for me to look at you. It's just that I respect others privacy... And I didn't know you were already undressed."
-------

Kaz stood up, loose strands of his hair covering his eyes, making a dark shadow over them. "I see..." he said before turning towards the door. "I'll be inside when you finally decide." He said before going back in.
"That's nice to know." she said before looking at him. She smiled at him. "Anything else you want to ask or tell me?" she asked now scooting a little bit forward.

Nanne said:
"That's nice to know." she said before looking at him. She smiled at him. "Anything else you want to ask or tell me?" she asked now scooting a little bit forward.
"I noticed you didn't finish unpacking back at the garage... Do you want any help?" Alex asked, slowly looking up at her. "If you want, I'd gladly help you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi's cat ears twitched since she still has them*
''cat nap...?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded, "Mhm... a really long nap I think." She stated as she walked into their room before flopping down on the bed.

Roman said:
-------

Yoshino stayed quiet until she heard his footsteps fade away into the house before she removed her hands from her face. Her eyes were a little puffy and red and she had splotches of tears on her face as she looked up at the sky. "And I have to make a decision today... nice..." She mumbled before going quiet and think about what she should do. In all honestly, she hadn't the slightest clue what to do. It was either decide today or leave and she didn't like either choice. Yoshino finally made a choice a while later and wiped her eyes little, which probably didn't do much to hide the fact that she had been crying. Standing up from the ground, she made her way back inside. "I suppose I've finally made a decision..." Yoshino said quietly when she made it to wherever Kaz was.

Roman said:
"I noticed you didn't finish unpacking back at the garage... Do you want any help?" Alex asked, slowly looking up at her. "If you want, I'd gladly help you."
Yuki got up quickly, "Oh no! I completely forgot about that...there's some stuff I should really unpack right now." she said. She looked down at Alex, "Can you help me out right now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded, "Mhm... a really long nap I think." She stated as she walked into their room before flopping down on the bed.
Yoshino stayed quiet until she heard his footsteps fade away into the house before she removed her hands from her face. Her eyes were a little puffy and red and she had splotches of tears on her face as she looked up at the sky. "And I have to make a decision today... nice..." She mumbled before going quiet and think about what she should do. In all honestly, she hadn't the slightest clue what to do. It was either decide today or leave and she didn't like either choice. Yoshino finally made a choice a while later and wiped her eyes little, which probably didn't do much to hide the fact that she had been crying. Standing up from the ground, she made her way back inside. "I suppose I've finally made a decision..." Yoshino said quietly when she made it to wherever Kaz was.
When Kaz went back inside, he went back to the room where the maids and butlers were, though they were off doing things around the house. Kaz was just tired, he had laid his head down on the table and went to sleep, before Yoshino had came back.

Nanne said:
Yuki got up quickly, "Oh no! I completely forgot about that...there's some stuff I should really unpack right now." she said. She looked down at Alex, "Can you help me out right now?"
Alex stood up and grabbed his sweater. He then pulled it on.

tumblr_ndefgeGrRD1tkbbvfo2_500.gif

"Yeah. I can help you..." he said.

Roman said:
When Kaz went back inside, he went back to the room where the maids and butlers were, though they were off doing things around the house. Kaz was just tired, he had laid his head down on the table and went to sleep, before Yoshino had came back.

Alex stood up and grabbed his sweater. He then pulled it on.

tumblr_ndefgeGrRD1tkbbvfo2_500.gif

"Yeah. I can help you..." he said.
"Great! Come on!.." she said as she grabbed his hand and started running back to her house.

Nanne said:
"Great! Come on!.." she said as she grabbed his hand and started running back to her house.
Alex immediately began running once his hand was grabbed. He he quickly caught his balance. "So there isn't much?" He asked. "Much to unpack that is.."

Roman said:
Alex immediately began running once his hand was grabbed. He he quickly caught his balance. "So there isn't much?" He asked. "Much to unpack that is.."
"No not really I don't have that much belongings so yeah..." she said as they got to her house. They went into the garage and she let go of his hand. She grabbed a huge box trying to lift it up. "This one has small portraits and little decorations for my room..." she said as she struggled to pick it up.

Nanne said:
"No not really I don't have that much belongings so yeah..." she said as they got to her house. They went into the garage and she let go of his hand. She grabbed a huge box trying to lift it up. "This one has small portraits and little decorations for my room..." she said as she struggled to pick it up.
Alex walked over to Yuki and helped her lift up the box. "Where do you want me to put it?" He asked.

Roman said:
Alex walked over to Yuki and helped her lift up the box. "Where do you want me to put it?" He asked.
"Over here on this desk..." she said. "I'm not exactly sure where to put the portraits for now but can you put the candles on my nightstand? I'm going to unpack my clothes..." she said as she walked over to a suit case.

Nanne said:
"Over here on this desk..." she said. "I'm not exactly sure where to put the portraits for now but can you put the candles on my nightstand? I'm going to unpack my clothes..." she said as she walked over to a suit case.
Alex nodded and took the box over to the desk. He then opened it and grabbed the candles, "So... I'm guessing you just moved in like... A few days ago?" He asked, as he placed the candles on her nightstand. "Just a guess..."

Roman said:
Alex nodded and took the box over to the desk. He then opened it and grabbed the candles, "So... I'm guessing you just moved in like... A few days ago?" He asked, as he placed the candles on her nightstand. "Just a guess..."
Yuki started unpacking her clothes, "Yeah...I randomly decided I was going to come over here." she laughed a little as she put her clothes away one by one.

Nanne said:
Yuki started unpacking her clothes, "Yeah...I randomly decided I was going to come over here." she laughed a little as she put her clothes away one by one.
After Alex put the candles on the nightstand, he left the rest of the decorations in the box and went to help Yuki with her clothes. "So it was sort of a surprise move in?" He asked, as he helped.

Roman said:
After Alex put the candles on the nightstand, he left the rest of the decorations in the box and went to help Yuki with her clothes. "So it was sort of a surprise move in?" He asked, as he helped.
"Yup! My cousins weren't expecting me so they let me move in to their garage. The good thing is they had it fixed to be an extra room anyway so it worked out fine." she looked over at Alex who was helping her and blushed.

Nanne said:
"Yup! My cousins weren't expecting me so they let me move in to their garage. The good thing is they had it fixed to be an extra room anyway so it worked out fine." she looked over at Alex who was helping her and blushed.
"That sounds kind of funny in a way." Alex said, chuckling lightly. He then noticed Yuki was looking at him, so he looked at her and smiled, "Something wrong?" He asked, as he continued to do as she did with the clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back