• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki hadn't noticed he was behind her. She was planning on wearing her suit under a long jacket, she had already found her bikini and was half naked. She turned around to see him looking around and began to blush. "Uh..." she said a little embarrassed.
Alex finally stopped looking around and looked at her, his face slowly becoming red. "I-I... I..." he stuttered, trying to say he was sorry.

Roman said:
Kaz looked toward the entrance to the kitchen and spoke quietly to himself, "Yep... She's gonna kill me. Leaving unexpectedly again.".
tumblr_inline_nr7p72aEvE1txlwvy_540.gif

He then walked into the kitchen, his gaze immediately setting on Yoshino. He then closed his eyes and turned to the side as he spoke, smiling a little "Yoshino? My... You've changed over the years mon amour. I almost didn't notice you~"

tumblr_nmnmix4GUF1us70pno3_250.gif

Yoshino hummed a little as she set the glass of wine down beside her. She soon rested her chin in her hand as she heard footsteps coming into the kitchen before she gazed over at Kaz, her eyes closed a little. "Mm... That's what happens over two years ,love~" Yoshino has a soft smile on her face before picking up the glass again and staring at it. "You look quite different yourself."

tumblr_n9acpgX0zK1qd1q2so1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
It was to late for Chocola at that point, she had already began eating the ice cream at a rapid pace and was almost done with hers before she got a brain freeze. "Meow! That really hurts..." She set down her ice cream and held her head in her hands. Vanilla was eating at a much slower pace then her sister, "She did say to be careful meow~"
Nanami leaned against the counter and hummed to herself as she waited for the drink.
Elaena chuckled "Oh, dear...Just wait for a moment and the pain will fade as your brain unfreezes" she said before eating some more of her own.

Roman said:
Alex finally stopped looking around and looked at her, his face slowly becoming red. "I-I... I..." he stuttered, trying to say he was sorry.
Yuki didn't have any place to hide from him to finish changing so she panicked and ran toward him. She hugged him so he couldn't see her. She blushed not knowing what to do, "Don't look at me..." she said a little quite.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying and smiling♅...
“ Which one do you want to go to first?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a second before speaking❦...

"Our room first and if they aren't there, then the lounge."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi came back with the drink and handing it to her with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami took the drink and smiled back at her before taking a sip. "This is really good! Thanks for making it!"

WeirdPrincess said:

Nanami took the drink and smiled back at her before taking a sip. "This is really good! Thanks for making it!"
''your welcome~ mistress~''

*She added playfully*

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began walking up the stairs♅...

“ Okay, then let's go to the bedroom! To find our children, of course~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Elaena chuckled "Oh, dear...Just wait for a moment and the pain will fade as your brain unfreezes" she said before eating some more of her own.
Vanilla giggled quietly as she continued to eat her ice cream. Chocola just dropped to the floor as she held her head and rolled around for a bit. "Meow, I should have listened!"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled as she tugged the sleeves of her sweater again "See?, the nicest person, you always have nice things to say" she said with a small giggle.
"Because I there's only good things to say about you." Cecil said, smiling. "I can't see myself ever saying anything bad to anyone such as yourself."

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed a little as she set the glass of wine down beside her. She soon rested her chin in her hand as she heard footsteps coming into the kitchen before she gazed over at Kaz, her eyes closed a little. "Mm... That's what happens over two years ,love~" Yoshino has a soft smile on her face before picking up the glass again and staring at it. "You look quite different yourself."
tumblr_n9acpgX0zK1qd1q2so1_500.gif
"Yeah..." Kaz said, taking a seat across from Yoshino. ".. But you only get prettier every time." He continued. He then sighed and grabbed a glass for himself, pouring some wine and taking a sip. "I bet you have a few words for me, since I up and left out of nowhere again, huh?"

------------

Nanne said:
Yuki didn't have any place to hide from him to finish changing so she panicked and ran toward him. She hugged him so he couldn't see her. She blushed not knowing what to do, "Don't look at me..." she said a little quite.
Alex blushed even more, his jaw slightly dropping.

tumblr_nhbgukUZIU1qda6uso1_r2_500.gif

"Y-Yuki... Y-You're hugging me... But, you're clothes..." He said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Vanilla giggled quietly as she continued to eat her ice cream. Chocola just dropped to the floor as she held her head and rolled around for a bit. "Meow, I should have listened!"
Elaena watched her for a moment then blinked "That looks quite fun actually..." she said before sitting on the floor and rolling as well, not thinking twice about the fact she was in public.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome~ mistress~''
*She added playfully*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami coughed a little as she took a sip of her drink, "A-Ah! Don't call me that! I-It's embarrassing..." She blushed a little before taking another drink.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami coughed a little as she took a sip of her drink, "A-Ah! Don't call me that! I-It's embarrassing..." She blushed a little before taking another drink.
''hehe~ okay Nanami''

Roman said:
"Because I there's only good things to say about you." Cecil said, smiling. "I can't see myself ever saying anything bad to anyone such as yourself."
----------

"Yeah..." Kaz said, taking a seat across from Yoshino. ".. But you only get prettier every time." He continued. He then sighed and grabbed a glass for himself, pouring some wine and taking a sip. "I bet you have a few words for me, since I up and left out of nowhere again, huh?"

------------

Yuki hugged him even tighter, "No! Don't look!" she said as she buried her face in his chest. "I don't care...I j-just don't want you to see me..." she said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began walking up the stairs♅...
“ Okay, then let's go to the bedroom! To find our children, of course~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she followed him up the stairs❦...

"Well obviously. What else would happen besides looking for them?"

Roman said:
----------

------------

Moriko smiled again "I couldn't say anything bad about you either" she said quietly as she continued to tug at her sleeves a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hehe~ okay Nanami''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami held out her drink towards Fuyumi, "Wanna try some? Or having some if you've already had this before."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she followed him up the stairs❦...
"Well obviously. What else would happen besides looking for them?"
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka as he continued to walk, soon raising one of his eyebrows♅...

“ Do you
really want me to answer that?~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami held out her drink towards Fuyumi, "Wanna try some? Or having some if you've already had this before."
''hmmm..sure''

*She said before taking a small sip*

Amerikia1126 said:
Nari was torn, she didn't know whether to forgive him or to run away again. "He sounds genuine now", she thought, "but before he was lying. What if I make the wrong choice, what if someone gets hurt again? I.. I don't know what to do." "You enjoyed using those people, I felt it. But you're being genuine now.", she finally muttered. " People are confusing! I need to think.. "
Andrew

"Ok I understand but can you at least help me find my sister" i asked her smiling.

Nanne said:
Yuki hugged him even tighter, "No! Don't look!" she said as she buried her face in his chest. "I don't care...I j-just don't want you to see me..." she said.
Alex nodded and continued to look straight ahead, "I wasn't looking from the beginning." He said quietly, his eyes quickly glancing at her before shooting back to what he was looking at before

-----------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled again "I couldn't say anything bad about you either" she said quietly as she continued to tug at her sleeves a little.
Cecil took his hand of of Moriko's shoulder and placed it on the hand she was using to tug at her sleeve. "Moriko.. I..."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Ok I understand but can you at least help me find my sister" i asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Neri sat up and folded her wings back. "Okay..", she said as she stood up and brushed off the dirt from her clothes, "but no hand holding this time. Your hand gets sweaty, it's kind of gross."

Roman said:
Alex nodded and continued to look straight ahead, "I wasn't looking from the beginning." He said quietly, his eyes quickly glancing at her before shooting back to what he was looking at before
-----------

Cecil took his hand of of Moriko's shoulder and placed it on the hand she was using to tug at her sleeve. "Moriko.. I..."
Yuki looked up at him, "You liar..." she said quietly and then softly bit him on his chest. "You just looked at me..." she said as she buried her face in his chest once again.

((Or maybe I should make a post to entertain myself, then see about interacting... Ya, I'll do that.))

Business was rather slow at the restaurant , the initial excitement from the place opening having died down vastly. Sighing, Fenris checked the burner phone he had purchased. A few days ago he had put out a freelance contract, but had yet to hear anything in response. Sighing yet again, Fenris pointed to his head chef and told him to watch the restaurant as he grabbed a briefcase and walked out the front door, sticking a cigarette in his mouth as he did so.

Lance wasn't sure where to go. After walking around a few hours aimlessly, he had finally found a nice quiet spot under a bridge. Pulling his rifle off his shoulder, Lance began to idly reload his empty magazines to pass the time.

Roman said:
-----------

Moriko stopped tugging her sleeve as he placed his hand on hers, she blinked a few times before turning her head to look at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back