• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena followed behind them as they inspected the ice cream shop, giggling lightly at their reactions "Well, why don't we go in then?" She said as her eyes lazily drifted over to the ice cream flavours "What flavour do you both want?" She asked as she looked over at them both.
Chocola followed her inside the shop as Vanilla followed after them. "I'll have chocolate please~" She said quietly as she stood beside them, looking at the different flavors. "Vanilla please and thank you! Meow!"

Nonalaka said:
"Its not really nothing, It means something to me, I'm very thankful, they've been bothering me for a long time..." she said as she smiled.
Cecil stopped laughing, and looked at Moriko once more, "Really? Those guys suck... I hope they didn't give you the idea that all humans are bad.." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola followed her inside the shop as Vanilla followed after them. "I'll have chocolate please~" She said quietly as she stood beside them, looking at the different flavors. "Vanilla please and thank you! Meow!"
Elaena chuckled lightly, finding the flavours they chose somewhat amusing "I assumed that the choices would be the other way around" she said with a small smile before ordering their ice creams and getting strawberry for herself.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"What would you like to eat on this fine day" said the waiter. "I want a choclate a milkshake with fries" i said smirking as i looked at Neil smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"I'd like a burger and lemonade, please.", said Nari. What was this strange smile on Andrew's face? It seemed slightly.. cruel? Perhaps, but this is only slightly cruel. Neri brushed it off as a failed attempt at a smile. "Smiles don't come naturally to some people, I suppose. Perhaps Andrew is one of these people.", she thought.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler nodded. "Your right! Sometimes I just go too fast... I used to have super speed. Before I came to be a angel." He explained.

Diablo nodded slightly. "I see, so what do you wanna do now?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.
"Huh? What were you before you were an angel? Just a regular human?" Celia asked curiously.

Roman said:
Cecil stopped laughing, and looked at Moriko once more, "Really? Those guys suck... I hope they didn't give you the idea that all humans are bad.." he said softly.
Moriko shook her head and smiled softly "They didn't" she looked over at him "you are human and you are the nicest person I know"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and watched the door slowly open. He spoke quietly as he peeked in♅...
“ Do you see them?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka poked her head inside and looked around, not seeing any sign of either of them and soon spoke❦...

"Nope... Not at all~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh? What were you before you were an angel? Just a regular human?" Celia asked curiously.
Tyler frowned a bit when she asked him that question. The truth was, he was the vessel of a false dragon god with mutant powers. "Umm... Sorry, but maybe I shouldn't tell you... I was something really bad and dangerous..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko shook her head and smiled softly "They didn't" she looked over at him "you are human and you are the nicest person I know"
Cecil looked down at the ground, then right back at Moriko, "You're the nicest person I know too..." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka poked her head inside and looked around, not seeing any sign of either of them and soon spoke❦...
"Nope... Not at all~"
...♅Akira frowned lightly and replied, a slight laugh soon emitting from his mouth♅...

“ Well, that's one room down~ Where to next?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty''
*She said as she lead her to the kitchen. Though Seria was there*

''hey Fuyumi, what did i tell you about bringing other customers into the kitchen to show off your cooking?''

''hey, shes a special guest...more like my girl friend''

''hmm...i guess so''

''oh and...how is--''

''he's dead''

''wait wha?''

''i killed him. i found the him in the second floor of the cafe with female customers chained to the ceiling. we probably need to review people's resume a lot before we hire''

''ohhh...so im guessing he had a criminal record?''

''huh? oh yeah. guy's a rapist and...he was wanted dead. not alive, but dead. cuz apparently he eats his victims after he--''

''ok ok ok stop stop stop''

*She then sighed then looked at Nanami*

''sorry you had to hear this...he was just a fellow employee until Seria found out about his where-abouts..''

*She then turned back to Seria*

''but why didnt you just turn him into the cops?''

''he resists arrest no matter what. he was...a tentacle monster. though i wouldve at least knocked him out so you can make sushi but...that was a gross thought of eating it...''

''yeah.........''

*She then looks at the order hanger looking at one of the orders*

''...so we have an order that requires a Alcohol Blitz?''

''OH SHIT! THAT WAS 12 MINUTES AGO!!''

*She exclaimed as she hurried with preparing the drink then running out the kitchen*

''hahaha...gets side tracked every time...all i hear from her is fighting and fighting and fighting. i hope she still isnt still clung on to that demon invasion time..''

*She shook her head then smiling at Nanami*

''so...it was a strawberry and banana smoothie mix right?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blinked a few times and looked between Seria and Fuyumi, trying to keep up with the conversation. "H-Huh? O-Oh it's fine and y-yeah it was a strawberry banana smoothie." Nanami stammered and smiled a little at her.

Amerikia1126 said:
"I'd like a burger and lemonade, please.", said Nari. What was this strange smile on Andrew's face? It seemed slightly.. cruel? Perhaps, but this is only slightly cruel. Neri brushed it off as a failed attempt at a smile. "Smiles don't come naturally to some people, I suppose. Perhaps Andrew is one of these people.", she thought.
Andrew

"Yea you're right I am one of thoses people" i said smiling winking at her. "Excuse me people of this resturant I want you all to dance for me. Do a little musical number" i yelled as my turned red as everyone got up and started dancing around us againest there will. I just started laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked a few times and looked between Seria and Fuyumi, trying to keep up with the conversation. "H-Huh? O-Oh it's fine and y-yeah it was a strawberry banana smoothie." Nanami stammered and smiled a little at her.
''alright...and uh, just forget that conversation''

*She said as she smiled back at her then preparing the drink*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira frowned lightly and replied, a slight laugh soon emitting from his mouth♅...
“ Well, that's one room down~ Where to next?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed a little and shrugged as she spoke❦...

"What other room is comfortable and relaxing?"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena chuckled lightly, finding the flavours they chose somewhat amusing "I assumed that the choices would be the other way around" she said with a small smile before ordering their ice creams and getting strawberry for herself.
Chocola looked a little confused, "What do you mean by that Ella?" Vanilla sighed and spoke quietly, "She thought that you would be chocolate and I would pick vanilla. I don't like vanilla much... it's to plain for me... meow~" "Oooh~"

TheDragoon said:
Tyler frowned a bit when she asked him that question. The truth was, he was the vessel of a false dragon god with mutant powers. "Umm... Sorry, but maybe I shouldn't tell you... I was something really bad and dangerous..." He said.
Celia blinked and blushed a little in embarrassment for asking such a question. "N-No it's fine! It wasn't my business anyways for asking. Sorry~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...and uh, just forget that conversation''
*She said as she smiled back at her then preparing the drink*

[/QUOTE]
"Okay~" Nanami said and smiled a little more brightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola looked a little confused, "What do you mean by that Ella?" Vanilla sighed and spoke quietly, "She thought that you would be chocolate and I would pick vanilla. I don't like vanilla much... it's to plain for me... meow~" "Oooh~"

Celia blinked and blushed a little in embarrassment for asking such a question. "N-No it's fine! It wasn't my business anyways for asking. Sorry~"
Tyler laughed lightly before sighing. "I know... I just don't want to be reminded about what I used to be... I almost killed everyone in my family, but it wasn't my fault... I wasn't myself." He said with a frown before he smiled again. "I'm sorry, I'm being a sad sack. Anyways, life is a lot better now!" He said.

WeirdPrincess said:

*Fuyumi was pacing back and forth in the kitchen preparing the drinks. Like she did back home*

A male stepped towards the mansion doors, his sword in one hand, dripping blood. He sighed quietly and swung the blade through the air, the blood sliding off the blade and to the ground. He then walked through the doors of the mansion and sighed, "I can't believe it's been two years already..." he said sheathing his sword.

wpid-http3a2f2f33-media_-tumblr-com2fcdaba1530bdd17127defd6b3d3bc9ced2ftumblr_nmny4lexts1qzq61co1_540.gif

He then went inside and stood in the living room. "Yoshino!? You home?! It's me! Kaz!" He called out.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Cecil looked down at the ground, then right back at Moriko, "You're the nicest person I know too..." he said softly.
Moriko smiled at him "I'm glad you think so...though, I'm not human" she laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yea you're right I am one of thoses people" i said smiling winking at her. "Excuse me people of this resturant I want you all to dance for me. Do a little musical number" i yelled as my turned red as everyone got up and started dancing around us againest there will. I just started laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Looking at the dancing, Nari was horrified. "Why are you doing that!?", she yelled,"They're innocent people! Leave them alone!" It had turned out that Andrew was like Master after all, he used people too. Why was everyone so mean? The thought of it was enough to make her want to want to run away from all her problems. And so she did. Nari ran out the door and around the corner, crying once she got away.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler laughed lightly before sighing. "I know... I just don't want to be reminded about what I used to be... I almost killed everyone in my family, but it wasn't my fault... I wasn't myself." He said with a frown before he smiled again. "I'm sorry, I'm being a sad sack. Anyways, life is a lot better now!" He said.
"Well I'm glad your life has turned around for the better! I bet you have a special girl that involves this right? Or maybe I'm wrong." Celia laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi was pacing back and forth in the kitchen preparing the drinks. Like she did back home*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami watched her with a small smile on her face, "You want any help or are you good?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I'm glad your life has turned around for the better! I bet you have a special girl that involves this right? Or maybe I'm wrong." Celia laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

Nanami watched her with a small smile on her face, "You want any help or are you good?"
''im fi--''

*She answered before slipping on a rag that was on the floor and falling towards Nanami (with nothing in her hands**

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled at him "I'm glad you think so...though, I'm not human" she laughed lightly.
Cecil chuckled and lightly placed a hand on Moriko's shoulder, "You don't need to be human. You just need to be nice." He said, smiling softly.

WeirdPrincess said:

Tyler laughed lightly. "Yeah, sort of I guess. I owe a lot to her." He said with a smile.

Amerikia1126 said:
Looking at the dancing, Nari was horrified. "Why are you doing that!?", she yelled,"They're innocent people! Leave them alone!" It had turned out that Andrew was like Master after all, he used people too. Why was everyone so mean? The thought of it was enough to make her want to want to run away from all her problems. And so she did. Nari ran out the door and around the corner, crying once she got away.
Andrew

"Aww man I made the princess cry" i said laughing really hard. "You come here" i said to the waitress as i sucked some of her blood from her wrist. I just smiled evilly. "Well better go find the princess" i said whipping the blood off my mouth. "OH NEIL WHERE ARE YOU! I'M SO SORRY NEIL PLEASE I'M SORRY!" I yelled acting like I was worried and cared about her as I walked out the restuerrant trying to find her. Jeez i'm such an idoit she was favorit toy to play with too.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Sorry, It was just an assumption" she laughed softly before taking the ice creams and handing one each to them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back