• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked up at the door infront of them, soon replying with a smile on his face♅...
“ Yeah, I guess you're right, honey~ ”

tumblr_nbd2crOpA21rps4w5o1_500_zps8qrmuqne.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before looking at the door in front of them, soon speaking❦...

"Is this the door to the study?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked into her eyes and ran one of his hands down her side before he lowered his lips to her neck and gently started kissing
Amaya closed her eyes and continued to rub ayens chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes and continued to rub ayens chest
Ayen smiled a little as he kissed down her neck and move his hand through her hair

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I just laughed a little smiling. "Yeah i see that. You know your pretty cute when you get all excited" i tell her smiling. "so what you getting to drink?" I asked her.

[/QUOTE]
Neri blushed at the comment, Andrew definitely was charming. "I think I'll drink some lemonade if they have that here.", she replied. She heard about lemonade from the voices in the box. They said it was supposed to be cool and refreshing, and made with 100℅ natural lemons, whatever that meant.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright. we can do a mix of both of those''
*She said as she lead Nanami to the locker room where they changed. Note: their both wet though*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded and changed back into her school outfit before fluffing out the skirt a little. "Cool~ Strawberry banana smoothies are really good!"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled lightly "Well, I'm happy for you, maybe I can find the courage to do something out of my comfort zone too sometime" she said with a nod.
((@Roman did you reply to this?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded and changed back into her school outfit before fluffing out the skirt a little. "Cool~ Strawberry banana smoothies are really good!"
''alright, il go make some. wanna just come with me to the kitchen? i dont remember a staff only sign being placed anywhere''

*She asked giggling*

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled lightly "Well, I'm happy for you, maybe I can find the courage to do something out of my comfort zone too sometime" she said with a nod.
"I don't think you would want to." Cecil said. "Trust me... It's weird, just talking to thay guy like that made me uncomfortable... I guess because I wasn't happy with him for scaring you, I just did what I did.."

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri blushed at the comment, Andrew definitely was charming. "I think I'll drink some lemonade if they have that here.", she replied. She heard about lemonade from the voices in the box. They said it was supposed to be cool and refreshing, and made with 100℅ natural lemons, whatever that meant.
Andrew

"yeah they have lemonade here. I'm getting a milkshake. I never told anyone this but i am just in love with choclate" i tell her smiling. "maybe i can buy you some sometime pretty rose" i said winking at her.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at the building before shaking her head "That's not a sweet shop, but its close, its an icecream shop!" She said happily with a nod "We could get ice cream, right?" She said as she looked at both if them and smiled.
Kairassi giggled as she looked between them both "Well then, let's get going!" She said excitedly as she raised an arm in the air, she then began to walk towards the door, motioning for them to follow.
Vanilla blushed in embarrassment, "O-Oh... I guess we can... meow~" Chocola nodded eagerly, "We've never had ice cream before! Let's go!" She grabbed both Vanilla's and Elaena's hands before pulling them over to the ice cream shop. Vanilla first leaned her body into the store, Chocola soon following her lead. They simultaneously tilted their heads to the side as the gazed at the ice cream, Chocola smiling a little before it widened and Vanilla looking slightly intrigued, her jaw dropping open.

tumblr_ng4qn0MpA61qdsl3wo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before looking at the door in front of them, soon speaking❦...
"Is this the door to the study?"
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Yeah~ Shall we?~ ”

Roman said:
Ayako shook her head, "No. I meant a after work drink. And by that, I mean sake or something..." she said. "I guess I can take you to get a coffee.. I'm pretty tired and... You wouldn't like me if I were tired."
Ikuto shook his head. "Nah, we don't want to take you away from your fun. Hope you have fun!" He said happily before he and Yoru disappeared out the window.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, il go make some. wanna just come with me to the kitchen? i dont remember a staff only sign being placed anywhere''
*She asked giggling*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami laughed and nodded, "Sure I'll come with. Maybe I can find something in there to snack on too~" She said jokingly.

Roman said:
"I don't think you would want to." Cecil said. "Trust me... It's weird, just talking to thay guy like that made me uncomfortable... I guess because I wasn't happy with him for scaring you, I just did what I did.."
Moriko blinked "You think so? I guess if it feels that weird...". She trailed off a bit "But even so, I would feel like I've accomplished something, right?" She said with a nod before turning to look at him "...Thank you for saying to them though, that was very brave of you since its not something you are used to..." she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"yeah they have lemonade here. I'm getting a milkshake. I never told anyone this but i am just in love with choclate" i tell her smiling. "maybe i can buy you some sometime pretty rose" i said winking at her.

[/QUOTE]
The wink made Neri smile, it seemed her doubts were unnecessary, Andrew was a nice guy after all. She made a mental note to buy him chocolate later as a thank you for being her friend. She noticed someone coming towards the table and realized it must be a worker. "Oh, here comes the waitress. I guess it's time to order our food now."

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto shook his head. "Nah, we don't want to take you away from your fun. Hope you have fun!" He said happily before he and Yoru disappeared out the window.
Ayako blinked, "He could have just taken the door..." she said before leaving the classroom herself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ Yeah~ Shall we?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and smiled as she talked, soon putting her hand on the handle of the door and opening it❦...

"We shall~"

Lumina said:
Lilliana giggled more before fake running away from Dragon-Ken, looking back behind her. "Noooooooo, I'm too cute to eat~!"
Ken laughed as he chased her, rawring as he went. He smirked a little as he spoke once more. "RAWR! Your wrong! Your so cute I have to eat you!" He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Vanilla blushed in embarrassment, "O-Oh... I guess we can... meow~" Chocola nodded eagerly, "We've never had ice cream before! Let's go!" She grabbed both Vanilla's and Elaena's hands before pulling them over to the ice cream shop. Vanilla first leaned her body into the store, Chocola soon following her lead. They simultaneously tilted their heads to the side as the gazed at the ice cream, Chocola smiling a little before it widened and Vanilla looking slightly intrigued, her jaw dropping open.
tumblr_ng4qn0MpA61qdsl3wo1_500.gif
Elaena followed behind them as they inspected the ice cream shop, giggling lightly at their reactions "Well, why don't we go in then?" She said as her eyes lazily drifted over to the ice cream flavours "What flavour do you both want?" She asked as she looked over at them both.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked "You think so? I guess if it feels that weird...". She trailed off a bit "But even so, I would feel like I've accomplished something, right?" She said with a nod before turning to look at him "...Thank you for saying to them though, that was very brave of you since its not something you are used to..." she said with a smile.
Cecil blushed when she said his actions were brave, "Ahaha... It was nothing.. You're welcome though." He said, looking at her, smiling back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed, "Wow~ Well it's a good thing that you're practicing then. Maybe you're coming in too fast or too hard."
Tyler nodded. "Your right! Sometimes I just go too fast... I used to have super speed. Before I came to be a angel." He explained.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to him, "I want the one you said we were going to get..." she said excited.

"I kind don't want to open it just yet..." she said as she took another sip of her water bottle.
Diablo nodded slightly. "I see, so what do you wanna do now?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and smiled as she talked, soon putting her hand on the handle of the door and opening it❦...
"We shall~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and watched the door slowly open. He spoke quietly as he peeked in♅...

“ Do you see them?~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami laughed and nodded, "Sure I'll come with. Maybe I can find something in there to snack on too~" She said jokingly.
''alrighty''

*She said as she lead her to the kitchen. Though Seria was there*

''hey Fuyumi, what did i tell you about bringing other customers into the kitchen to show off your cooking?''

''hey, shes a special guest...more like my girl friend''

''hmm...i guess so''

''oh and...how is--''

''he's dead''

''wait wha?''

''i killed him. i found the him in the second floor of the cafe with female customers chained to the ceiling. we probably need to review people's resume a lot before we hire''

''ohhh...so im guessing he had a criminal record?''

''huh? oh yeah. guy's a rapist and...he was wanted dead. not alive, but dead. cuz apparently he eats his victims after he--''

''ok ok ok stop stop stop''

*She then sighed then looked at Nanami*

''sorry you had to hear this...he was just a fellow employee until Seria found out about his where-abouts..''

*She then turned back to Seria*

''but why didnt you just turn him into the cops?''

''he resists arrest no matter what. he was...a tentacle monster. though i wouldve at least knocked him out so you can make sushi but...that was a gross thought of eating it...''

''yeah.........''

*She then looks at the order hanger looking at one of the orders*

''...so we have an order that requires a Alcohol Blitz?''

''OH SHIT! THAT WAS 12 MINUTES AGO!!''

*She exclaimed as she hurried with preparing the drink then running out the kitchen*

''hahaha...gets side tracked every time...all i hear from her is fighting and fighting and fighting. i hope she still isnt still clung on to that demon invasion time..''

*She shook her head then smiling at Nanami*

''so...it was a strawberry and banana smoothie mix right?''

Amerikia1126 said:
The wink made Neri smile, it seemed her doubts were unnecessary, Andrew was a nice guy after all. She made a mental note to buy him chocolate later as a thank you for being her friend. She noticed someone coming towards the table and realized it must be a worker. "Oh, here comes the waitress. I guess it's time to order our food now."
Andrew

"What would you like to eat on this fine day" said the waiter. "I want a choclate a milkshake with fries" i said smirking as i looked at Neil smiling.

Roman said:
Cecil blushed when she said his actions were brave, "Ahaha... It was nothing.. You're welcome though." He said, looking at her, smiling back.
"Its not really nothing, It means something to me, I'm very thankful, they've been bothering me for a long time..." she said as she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back