• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex shook his head no and hugged her back, "I didn't forget about you... I was just looking for you." He said, wiping a tear from under her eye. "It's alright now, I'm back." Alex said softly.
Yuki looked at him, "Really?...*sniff,sniff* You were looking for me..." she said quietly.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "Really?...*sniff,sniff* You were looking for me..." she said quietly.
Alex nodded and smiled, "Yeah. I had to make sure you weren't hurt or anything. I brought you here, so it's only right I keep an eye on you."

Roman said:
Alex nodded and smiled, "Yeah. I had to make sure you weren't hurt or anything. I brought you here, so it's only right I keep an eye on you."
Yuki smiled a little bit. She hugged him a little tighter before letting go. "I don't know if I want to go watch...a movie now." she said softly

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled a little bit. She hugged him a little tighter before letting go. "I don't know if I want to go watch...a movie now." she said softly
"Huh? Oh... Well okay." Alex said, laughing a little. "What do you wanna do then?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Huh? Oh... Well okay." Alex said, laughing a little. "What do you wanna do then?" He asked.
"I don't know..." she said as she took a moment to think. "Oh! There's a lake in the forest where I live...want to go for a dip?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka picked on both plates before setting them in the sink. She then turned back to him and smiled as she spoke❦...
"Okay! You should probably lead the way then, since I don't know any of the comfy room besides a bedroom."
...♅Akira smiled and walked out of the kitchen, soon making his way down the hallway. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ Well, first location is my study~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Alrighty, sure"
*She said as she nodded*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled before she stood up, "Well come on then~"

Nanne said:
"I don't know..." she said as she took a moment to think. "Oh! There's a lake in the forest where I live...want to go for a dip?" she asked.
Alex thought for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, a swim wouldn't hurt anyone." He said, smiling. "We can go whenever you are ready."

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess it could be" she said and walked over to him.
Roman chuckled, "That's because it is~" he said, holding his arms open for her.

Roman said:
Alex thought for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, a swim wouldn't hurt anyone." He said, smiling. "We can go whenever you are ready."
---------

Yuki smiled, "okay well first I need to go get some swim clothes from my house!" she said as she grabbed his hand and started fast walking and then stopped. "There's no exit..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and walked out of the kitchen, soon making his way down the hallway. He spoke as he did so♅...
“ Well, first location is my study~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka followed behind with her arms behind her back and spoke, though she began to think about comfortable things. Which prompted her to ask about a pillow room as odd as that was❦...

"What's so comfortable about the study? Is there a pillow room in this house? That would be kind of funny if there was~"

Roman said:
---------

"well I have no idea how to do it" she says.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "okay well first I need to go get some swim clothes from my house!" she said as she grabbed his hand and started fast walking and then stopped. "There's no exit..."
Alex chuckled and showed her the way to the exit. When they made it there, he smiled, "Yeah there is. This is the way we came in, so it's also the way out." He explained.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"well I have no idea how to do it" she says.
Roman sighed and pulled Mal into a hug, "Pretty much just hugging." He said. "Though it's done in bed."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka followed behind with her arms behind her back and spoke, though she began to think about comfortable things. Which prompted her to ask about a pillow room as odd as that was❦...
"What's so comfortable about the study? Is there a pillow room in this house? That would be kind of funny if there was~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking down the hallway on the ground floor♅...

“ No~ I dunno, the atmosphere is just so relaxing~ Thanks for the idea, though~ I'll start working on a pillow room tomorrow~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi smiled as she got up as well*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami held Fuyumi's hand before she walked out of the onsen, humming to herself. "What kind of drinks to you have here? Besides tea and coffee anyways or do you have any special type of drinks~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking down the hallway on the ground floor♅...
“ No~ I dunno, the atmosphere is just so relaxing~ Thanks for the idea, though~ I'll start working on a pillow room tomorrow~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded a little in understanding before she looked at him blankly and spoke then laughed lightly❦...

"Oh okay~ Wait what? You're actually going to make a pillow room? Well okay."

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and showed her the way to the exit. When they made it there, he smiled, "Yeah there is. This is the way we came in, so it's also the way out." He explained.
--------

Roman sighed and pulled Mal into a hug, "Pretty much just hugging." He said. "Though it's done in bed."
"Oh...okay...well come on then!" she said as she held his hand and started running back to her house.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded a little in understanding before she looked at him blankly and spoke then laughed lightly❦...
"Oh okay~ Wait what? You're actually going to make a pillow room? Well okay."
...♅Akira's form suddenly changed as he laughed lightly and replied, his slight laugh remaining until he stopped talking♅...

“ Hey, I never thought of something like that, and it seems rather comfy~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

Nanne said:
"Oh...okay...well come on then!" she said as she held his hand and started running back to her house.
Since she was holding his hand, Alex had no choice but to run with her. "So, is this lake close to your house?" He asked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's form suddenly changed as he laughed lightly and replied, his slight laugh remaining until he stopped talking♅...
“ Hey, I never thought of something like that, and it seems rather comfy~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Akira and Hayate should meet one day xDD Just to do this

tumblr_mj563sOuKf1rq9hcgo1_r1_500.gif
))

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"It's so pretty there and you can hear the ocean waves" i tell her serious smiling. Then i spotted jade walking towards us. "There she is Hey jade!" i yelled her name. Then she started shaking as her eyes went wide eyed with fear. "I'm sorry" said jade as she telelported. That little idoit i thought getting angry. "Ugh where did she go now. Sorry about that she can't control her powers yet" i tell her smiling.

Jade

I teleported as i didn't know where I was. Maybe i'm in a mall I thought as i started walking around lost.

[/QUOTE]
Before Andrew's sister disappeared, Neri felt something in the air, "Fear," she thought, "But why would she be scared of her brother?" Neri turned to Andrew, "Is your sister scared of you?", she asked.

Roman said:
Since she was holding his hand, Alex had no choice but to run with her. "So, is this lake close to your house?" He asked

(( Akira and Hayate should meet one day xDD Just to do this

tumblr_mj563sOuKf1rq9hcgo1_r1_500.gif
))
"Yeah it's somewhere in the forest behind my house...I found it yesterday when I went for a run." she said as she kept running. They had gone a far distance from her house.

Nanne said:
"Yeah it's somewhere in the forest behind my house...I found it yesterday when I went for a run." she said as she kept running. They had gone a far distance from her house.
Alex nodded as he ran, "Well then that's convient." He said, laughing a little. "I wonder how far we are away from the house..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami held Fuyumi's hand before she walked out of the onsen, humming to herself. "What kind of drinks to you have here? Besides tea and coffee anyways or do you have any special type of drinks~"
''hmmm...well we do have some smoothies, some alcohol..i dont remember a lot of the drinks..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back