• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Amerikia1126 said:
"I didn't have anywhere else to go, nowhere really accepts people like me.. It's not that I'm not nice, I'm plenty nice. It's just that normal people can't seem to get past the fact that I'm different. But you're not like that..", she said with a smile.
Andrew

"Yeah of course not. I'm here cause my dad wanted me to keep an eye on my little sister which a I totally failed at. Shes always causing trouable that one" i tell her smiling.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yeah of course not. I'm here cause my dad wanted me to keep an eye on my little sister which a I totally failed at. Shes always causing trouable that one" i tell her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"What's your sister like if she's always causing trouble?", Neri asked curiously. "I bet she's nice too with such a nice older brother.."

Amerikia1126 said:
"What's your sister like if she's always causing trouble?", Neri asked curiously. "I bet she's nice too with such a nice older brother.."
Andrew

"Well the side your about to meat is a horriale person. Who never thinks before she acts. A person who never is done what she is told and always causing trouable. Her other side is fun loving, she can be mean at times but she is a nice person. She always says whats on her mind. My little sister has two sides of her. Her neko side which you are going to meet and her vampire side" i tell her smiling.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Well the side your about to meat is a horriale person. Who never thinks before she acts. A person who never is done what she is told and always causing trouable. Her other side is fun loving, she can be mean at times but she is a nice person. She always says whats on her mind. My little sister has two sides of her. Her neko side which you are going to meet and her vampire side" i tell her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay.. she sounds kind of mean," Neri said, "Which way do we go?"

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay.. she sounds kind of mean," Neri said, "Which way do we go?"
Andrew

"Huh we go left" i said pointing in that direction walking off. "ok huh next question whats your favorit color?" I asked her.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Huh we go left" i said pointing in that direction walking off. "ok huh next question whats your favorit color?" I asked her.

[/QUOTE]
"My favorite color.... I guess it's the color blue. Yeah, blue! Like the sky.", Neri said, "What's your favorite color?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi giggled before snuggling more into Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
"Are we just gonna stay in the onsen the whole time?" Nanami asked, giggling as Fuyumi snuggled into her.

Roman said:
Alex nodded and laughed, "Yep a comedy movie." He said, before coming to a stop. He then looked around before spotting the movie theater. "Oh there it is." Alex said, as he started to walk in that direction
Yuki let go of his hand and looked around the mall as she followed Alex. She got sidetracked by a kid crying and left Alex's side to go see why he was crying.

Nanne said:
Yuki let go of his hand and looked around the mall as she followed Alex. She got sidetracked by a kid crying and left Alex's side to go see why he was crying.
Alex turned his head to face Yuki, only to see she was gone, which out him in sort of a panicked state. "Holy crap... I just lost a girl inside a giant mall! That Kanae girl is gonna kill me if she finds out." He muttered. Alex then began to walk through the mall, calling out for Yuki. "Yuki!? Yuki you still around?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are we just gonna stay in the onsen the whole time?" Nanami asked, giggling as Fuyumi snuggled into her.
"As long as you want. You are the mistress right now after all~"

*She said giggling snuggling more into her*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and took another sip of the glass of water she had before making it disappear, soon standing up from the chair that she sat on and stretched. Asuka chuckled a little as she thought of where Hikari and Kioko could be and she soon spoke❦...
"Okay~ Maybe they aren't that far... but then again this is a big place."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stood up, promptly stretching and then smiling♅...

“ It'd be better if we checked all of the most comfy rooms first~ ”

Amerikia1126 said:
"My favorite color.... I guess it's the color blue. Yeah, blue! Like the sky.", Neri said, "What's your favorite color?"
Andrew

"Blue I love blue also reminds me of the ocean" i tell her smiling. "I used to go to the beach all the time when I was little. Then when my sister was born we stopped going much" i tell her a little upset.

Roman said:
Alex turned his head to face Yuki, only to see she was gone, which out him in sort of a panicked state. "Holy crap... I just lost a girl inside a giant mall! That Kanae girl is gonna kill me if she finds out." He muttered. Alex then began to walk through the mall, calling out for Yuki. "Yuki!? Yuki you still around?!"
Yuki asked the boy why he was crying and he said it was because he lost his mom. "Aww...come with me I'll help you find you mom." she said as she lifted him up and placed him on her shoulders. "Let me know when you see her! Okay?!" The little boy laughed and said he would.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"As long as you want. You are the mistress right now after all~"
*She said giggling snuggling more into her*

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh right... T-That sounds so weird being called that." Nanami said as she pulled her closer to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh right... T-That sounds so weird being called that." Nanami said as she pulled her closer to her.
"Haha, well you did call me that too and I felt the same way"

*She said as she moved in a bit closer helping Nanami pull her into her*

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Blue I love blue also reminds me of the ocean" i tell her smiling. "I used to go to the beach all the time when I was little. Then when my sister was born we stopped going much" i tell her a little upset.

[/QUOTE]
"I've never been to the beach. What's it like there?",Neri said. "I wonder where Andrew's sister is.."

Nanne said:
Yuki asked the boy why he was crying and he said it was because he lost his mom. "Aww...come with me I'll help you find you mom." she said as she lifted him up and placed him on her shoulders. "Let me know when you see her! Okay?!" The little boy laughed and said he would.
Alex continued to look for Yuki. He eventually spotted her, carrying a boy on her shoulders, "Yuki!" He called to her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stood up, promptly stretching and then smiling♅...
“ It'd be better if we checked all of the most comfy rooms first~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka picked on both plates before setting them in the sink. She then turned back to him and smiled as she spoke❦...

"Okay! You should probably lead the way then, since I don't know any of the comfy room besides a bedroom."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Haha, well you did call me that too and I felt the same way"
*She said as she moved in a bit closer helping Nanami pull her into her*

[/QUOTE]
"I guess so~" Nanami said with a laugh. "I'm kind of a little thirsty... maybe we should leave here so we can get a drink."

Roman said:
Alex continued to look for Yuki. He eventually spotted her, carrying a boy on her shoulders, "Yuki!" He called to her.
The little suddenly shouted, "there I see mommy!" Yuki looked over to the woman he was pointing to. She basically fast walked to the lady, "Your kid was crying so I helped him find you.." she told the lady. She was thanked by them and then she turned around, "oh...where's Alex?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka picked on both plates before setting them in the sink. She then turned back to him and smiled as she spoke❦...
"Okay! You should probably lead the way then, since I don't know any of the comfy room besides a bedroom."

"I guess so~" Nanami said with a laugh. "I'm kind of a little thirsty... maybe we should leave here so we can get a drink."
"Alrighty, sure"

*She said as she nodded*

Amerikia1126 said:
"I've never been to the beach. What's it like there?",Neri said. "I wonder where Andrew's sister is.."
Andrew

"It's so pretty there and you can hear the ocean waves" i tell her serious smiling. Then i spotted jade walking towards us. "There she is Hey jade!" i yelled her name. Then she started shaking as her eyes went wide eyed with fear. "I'm sorry" said jade as she telelported. That little idoit i thought getting angry. "Ugh where did she go now. Sorry about that she can't control her powers yet" i tell her smiling.

Jade

I teleported as i didn't know where I was. Maybe i'm in a mall I thought as i started walking around lost.

Nanne said:
The little suddenly shouted, "there I see mommy!" Yuki looked over to the woman he was pointing to. She basically fast walked to the lady, "Your kid was crying so I helped him find you.." she told the lady. She was thanked by them and then she turned around, "oh...where's Alex?"
Alex wasn't standing too far from her, he was looking directly at her with his head tilted a little. "She didn't see nor hear me... Oh well." He said with a shrug. He He then started to walk towards her, waving a hand, "Hey Yuki.."

Roman said:
Alex wasn't standing too far from her, he was looking directly at her with his head tilted a little. "She didn't see nor hear me... Oh well." He said with a shrug. He He then started to walk towards her, waving a hand, "Hey Yuki.."
Yuki saw him and ran towards him. She hugged him, "I thought you forgot about me! I was starting to feel afraid and that everyone was watching me..." she said as tears began to form in her eyes.

Nanne said:
Yuki saw him and ran towards him. She hugged him, "I thought you forgot about me! I was starting to feel afraid and that everyone was watching me..." she said as tears began to form in her eyes.
Alex shook his head no and hugged her back, "I didn't forget about you... I was just looking for you." He said, wiping a tear from under her eye. "It's alright now, I'm back." Alex said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back