• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled at them lightly before hopping off the table and landing on the ground she spun on her heel to face them "Well~, why don't we go find tge gym now?, I haven't been either." She suggested.
If Kanon had dog ears and a tail they'd be perked up with interest right now. But she tried to play it off like it was nothing.

"W-well, I mean, sure, if that's what you wanna do Kairassi..."

Yumi, quite literally sensing her emotions of desire about going to find it, simply smiled, going to stand next to their new friend.

"Fine, we'll just have fun at the gym without you~"

Hearing this, Kanon's eyes widened and she immediately stood up from her seat on the table, landing without a sound.

"N-no! I mean... well, of course I have to go, someone's gotta protect you Yumi and you never know who might jump out at you..."

"Haha..alright...."

TheDragoon said:
Tyler rubbed the back of his head, blushing from embarrassment. "Yeah... I sort of was practicing my flying before I crash landed... Working on the landing." He said nervously.
Celia laughed, "Wow~ Well it's a good thing that you're practicing then. Maybe you're coming in too fast or too hard."

Amerikia1126 said:
"My master said that I'm a flawed fighting machine, but he's gone now.", she said, "Anyway, I bet I can beat you to the gate!" as she ran towards the exit.
Andrew

"Hey thats cheating don't you have to yell ready set go first" i yelled chasing after her smiling. Shes a fun toy for now I thought smirking evilly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira shrugged his shoulders and replied, laughing lightly as he picked up the sandwich♅...
“ Thanks~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke before she resumed eating her sandwich❦...

"You're welcome!"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Hey thats cheating don't you have to yell ready set go first" i yelled chasing after her smiling. Shes a fun toy for now I thought smirking evilly.

[/QUOTE]
Neri ran to the exit, and skidded to a stop. "I.. won! Whoo!", she said in between deep breaths, "Take that Andrew!"

Roman said:
Cecil nodded and helped her up. "I'll make sure those guys never harm you again. Whenever you need me, just say my name and I'll help you
-----------

Alex walked right into the store, right after Yuki went in. "Well Yuki, find you a phone~"
Yuki turned to him, "I want the one you said we were going to get..." she said excited.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked before he looked over at Kanae. "Umm... Aren't we gonna open it?" He asked.

Ikuto laughed lightly as he finished a whole stack of papers. "Mhm, were both weirdos..." He said with a smirk. "Taking the front gates is predictable and boring, why not just have a challenge and go through the window~?"
"I kind don't want to open it just yet..." she said as she took another sip of her water bottle.

Slowly the little red haired girl was scooped up by Ataga. "I'm defying fate by doing this...just hope you're worth it kiddo." She said as she let some of her power flow out of her and stabilize the child.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Okay" she says
Ami looked around. "We will be okay" she says

Amaya smiled and kissed him back just as softly
Emiya chuckled before a bunch of skeleton soldiers came out of the ground. "Seems like we have a slight problem.... Lets deal with it." He said, before taking out a few with a staff, bones hitting the ground

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke before she resumed eating her sandwich❦...
"You're welcome!"
...♅Akira began eating his sandwich, soon talking as he smiled♅...

“ So good~ ”

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to him, "I want the one you said we were going to get..." she said excited.

"I kind don't want to open it just yet..." she said as she took another sip of her water bottle.
Alex nodded as he continued for the store, soon walking through the entrance, "We're here."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began eating his sandwich, soon talking as he smiled♅...
“ So good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦As Asuka took a bite out of her sandwich, she grew thirsty so she manifested a glass of water in her hand before taking a sip. Asuka set the drink down and finished her sandwich a while later, soon resting her chin in her hand as she let out a yawn❦...

"Mhm... I'm kind of tired~"

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri ran to the exit, and skidded to a stop. "I.. won! Whoo!", she said in between deep breaths, "Take that Andrew!"
Andrew

"You won this round my pretty rose" i said laughing a little. "So since you won whats your prize going to be. It can anything you want i'll buy it for you" i said smiling.

Roman said:
Alex nodded as he continued for the store, soon walking through the entrance, "We're here."
Yuki looked around at the neat store. "Oh wow...what now?" she asked as she tugged on his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦As Asuka took a bite out of her sandwich, she grew thirsty so she manifested a glass of water in her hand before taking a sip. Asuka set the drink down and finished her sandwich a while later, soon resting her chin in her hand as she let out a yawn❦...
"Mhm... I'm kind of tired~"
...♅Akira soon finished his sandwich, shortly before taking a large drink of water from the glass he had manifested previously. He replied as he leaned back against the backrest of the chair he sat on♅...

“ Okay, let's go find Hikari and Kioko and put them to bed. Then we can go to bed~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina simply stared down into her food for a moment to collect herself. Hopefully Autumn didn't mind that she hid her wings... like she said, it's not that she was exactly ashamed to be a phoenix but it was more like... well, that would be a story for another time. Right now, there was her and Autumn and their meals. She spooned another bite of the food onto the spoon, looking down at it.
"Y-yeah, that's true..."

Truthfully it didn't really bother her too much when it came to thinking about other phoenixes. Well sure she wanted to meet more, but she hadn't yet and was truthfully a little discouraged. A small part of her still says not to give up though, as she is only 18 years old. But it's still frustrating living among humans sometimes, who get to be around their own kind a lot. She ate the spoonful of food, trying not to think too much into those kinds of things. It was an internal conversation she's had more often than she would have liked.
(( @WeirdPrincess ;-; ))

Nanne said:
Yuki looked around at the neat store. "Oh wow...what now?" she asked as she tugged on his hand.
Alex smiled, "Now I go get your phone." He said, walking over clerk. They then began to talk for a while, setting things up and a while later, Alex handed her the box with her phone inside. "Here you go. Your very own phone."

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Now I go get your phone." He said, walking over clerk. They then began to talk for a while, setting things up and a while later, Alex handed her the box with her phone inside. "Here you go. Your very own phone."
Yuki grabbed the box and stared at it. "I thought we were getting a phone?....why'd you give me a box?" she asked a little confused.

Nanne said:
Yuki grabbed the box and stared at it. "I thought we were getting a phone?....why'd you give me a box?" she asked a little confused.
Alex gently took the box away and opened, revealing that the phone was inside. "When you buy things, they are more likely ti be inside if something." He said, handing her the phone.

Lumina said:
Lumina simply stared down into her food for a moment to collect herself. Hopefully Autumn didn't mind that she hid her wings... like she said, it's not that she was exactly ashamed to be a phoenix but it was more like... well, that would be a story for another time. Right now, there was her and Autumn and their meals. She spooned another bite of the food onto the spoon, looking down at it.
"Y-yeah, that's true..."

Truthfully it didn't really bother her too much when it came to thinking about other phoenixes. Well sure she wanted to meet more, but she hadn't yet and was truthfully a little discouraged. A small part of her still says not to give up though, as she is only 18 years old. But it's still frustrating living among humans sometimes, who get to be around their own kind a lot. She ate the spoonful of food, trying not to think too much into those kinds of things. It was an internal conversation she's had more often than she would have liked.
Autumn remained silent as she finished eating the rest of her burger. She thought about what it must have been like to not know any of your other kind and in a way mad her a little sad. Having no one to relate to she guessed or maybe it wasn't as bad as she made it out to be. As she chewed the food that was in her mouth, Autumn tried to think of what they could do next and get off of this topic. Not that it bothered her, it just seemed to damper the mood a little.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere after we're done eating? Like the amusement park or something?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"You won this round my pretty rose" i said laughing a little. "So since you won whats your prize going to be. It can anything you want i'll buy it for you" i said smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Neri laughs and says "I don't need a prize, winning is the only I need. Do you know the way from here?"

Roman said:
Alex gently took the box away and opened, revealing that the phone was inside. "When you buy things, they are more likely ti be inside if something." He said, handing her the phone.
Yuki grabs the phone out of the box. "Wow! That's awesome! Haha" she said as she held the phone and turned it around and held it upside down.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon finished his sandwich, shortly before taking a large drink of water from the glass he had manifested previously. He replied as he leaned back against the backrest of the chair he sat on♅...
“ Okay, let's go find Hikari and Kioko and put them to bed. Then we can go to bed~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and took another sip of the glass of water she had before making it disappear, soon standing up from the chair that she sat on and stretched. Asuka chuckled a little as she thought of where Hikari and Kioko could be and she soon spoke❦...

"Okay~ Maybe they aren't that far... but then again this is a big place."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn remained silent as she finished eating the rest of her burger. She thought about what it must have been like to not know any of your other kind and in a way mad her a little sad. Having no one to relate to she guessed or maybe it wasn't as bad as she made it out to be. As she chewed the food that was in her mouth, Autumn tried to think of what they could do next and get off of this topic. Not that it bothered her, it just seemed to damper the mood a little.
"Hey, you wanna go somewhere after we're done eating? Like the amusement park or something?"
As did Autumn, so did Lumina eat the rest of her meal in silence. She tried not to think too hard about what they had been talking about, but it wasn't exactly working. It's not like it was a topic that ever really went away in her mind anyways. So for now, eating in silence it was.

She was brought back to reality when both of their meals were done and Autumn asked if she wanted to do anything. She mentioned some kind of park that she had never heard of either.

"Um... what's an amusement park..?"

She felt kinda dumb for asking, but she'd never know if she didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back