• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yoru answered her. "Through a window~" He laughed as they continued to play and grade papers.
Ayako looked at Yoru and smiled, chuckling a little, "Well that isn't weird at all." She said, as she graded more papers

Nanne said:
"Yeah...I guess it was pretty cool." she said as she stared at the package. She smiled a little then grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

Yuki felt really excited about going to this movie thing. "Great! Let me go grab a sweater or something..." she said quickly before dashing off to the garage.
Diablo blinked before he looked over at Kanae. "Umm... Aren't we gonna open it?" He asked.

Roman said:
Ayako looked at Yoru and smiled, chuckling a little, "Well that isn't weird at all." She said, as she graded more papers
Ikuto laughed lightly as he finished a whole stack of papers. "Mhm, were both weirdos..." He said with a smirk. "Taking the front gates is predictable and boring, why not just have a challenge and go through the window~?"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked before he looked over at Kanae. "Umm... Aren't we gonna open it?" He asked.

Ikuto laughed lightly as he finished a whole stack of papers. "Mhm, were both weirdos..." He said with a smirk. "Taking the front gates is predictable and boring, why not just have a challenge and go through the window~?"
"I honestly don't know... I think I'll stick with doors though.. Windows are just... Too much in my opinion." Ayako said, laughing lightly

Roman said:
"I honestly don't know... I think I'll stick with doors though.. Windows are just... Too much in my opinion." Ayako said, laughing lightly
Ikuto had now finished a entire stack, all while he was having fun!

Yoru was halfway done with his, mostly because he was super small.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto had now finished a entire stack, all while he was having fun!
Yoru was halfway done with his, mostly because he was super small.
Ayako soon finished her stack, a shortly after Ikuto. "Thank you for the help, if you didn't happen to climb through my window, I'd probably still be grading." She said, nodding her had slightly.

tumblr_inline_mqjlmqA8Kn1qz4rgp.gif

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Mine is andrew it is nice to meet you. You don't mind if i call you pretty rose do you. You look so pretty like a rose in a garden" i tell her smiling.

Jade

When my food got here. I started to eat smiling at myself. Finally a couple of mintes alone without family members hitting you or anything i thought. After i was done eating i left and decied to look around town going shopping.

[/QUOTE]
"No, I don't mind that", said Neri, "In fact, I quite like it. So, where are we going next?"

Roman said:
Ayako soon finished her stack, a shortly after Ikuto. "Thank you for the help, if you didn't happen to climb through my window, I'd probably still be grading." She said, nodding her had slightly.
tumblr_inline_mqjlmqA8Kn1qz4rgp.gif

Ikuto started on the next stack with a smile. "Don't mention it, we like helping people out." He said with a playful wink.

Yoru was now 3 quarters though his stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amerikia1126 said:
"No, I don't mind that", said Neri, "In fact, I quite like it. So, where are we going next?"
Andrew

"Well pretty rose. We are done this tour of the school. Oh yeah i should check in on someone come on" i tell her grabbing her hand as i pulled her off to jade's classroom. I opened the door seeing she wasn't there. Where that idoit go i thought angry but tried not to show it. I just sigh annoyed. "Well it turns out my little sister went missing so you want to help me look?" I asked her smiling.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Well pretty rose. We are done this tour of the school. Oh yeah i should check in on someone come on" i tell her grabbing her hand as i pulled her off to jade's classroom. I opened the door seeing she wasn't there. Where that idoit go i thought angry but tried not to show it. I just sigh annoyed. "Well it turns out my little sister went missing so you want to help me look?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"Sure," Neri replied with a smile, "I'd love to meet her."

Roman said:
"I said the same when I found the place. She obviously has horrible taste... Won't matter when she's dead though." Emiya said shrugging his shoulders.
Ami turned into her familiar form and sniffed the air.

Taiga looked around. "Let's go" she says looking at the castle

Amerikia1126 said:
"Sure," Neri replied with a smile, "I'd love to meet her."
Andrew

"Yea trust me you will regrect meeting her" i tell her serious looking at her with cold dead eyes. I just sigh thinking. Where could she had gone i thought. "Got any ideas where girls would go instead of class?" I asked her smiling laughing nervously acting like I didn't know this type of stuff.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yea trust me you will regrect meeting her" i tell her serious looking at her with cold dead eyes. I just sigh thinking. Where could she had gone i thought. "Got any ideas where girls would go instead of class?" I asked her smiling laughing nervously acting like I didn't know this type of stuff.

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose she would go somewhere fun, so maybe... the movies?", Neri replied. "He feels, sort of irritated. But is it at me, or his sister?"

Amerikia1126 said:
"I suppose she would go somewhere fun, so maybe... the movies?", Neri replied. "He feels, sort of irritated. But is it at me, or his sister?"
Andrew

"Right the movies i forgot about that lets go there frist" I tell her smiling. I looked around at myself as I had an idea. "Aww man looks like i'm a little lost you know the way out right. I forgot how to get out of this school" i said rubbing the back of my head laughing nervously acting like i forgot my way out of here. Yeah make her look like the women in charge. Goodness i'm going to kill jade after this and also thank her i thought.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto now was only playing with 1 pencil, using the other pencil to grade papers.
Yoru now floated around the room, collecting all the papers that had fallen on the floor earlier and setting them on the table so they would be graded.

Tyler smirked as he gave her a thumbs up in return. "I'm Tyler! The one and only." He said happily.
Celia smiled, "It's nice to meet you Tyler! Your name sounds kind of familiar but it's probably nothing. Anyways, what are you doing out here?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Right the movies i forgot about that lets go there frist" I tell her smiling. I looked around at myself as I had an idea. "Aww man looks like i'm a little lost you know the way out right. I forgot how to get out of this school" i said rubbing the back of my head laughing nervously acting like i forgot my way out of here. Yeah make her look like the women in charge. Goodness i'm going to kill jade after this and also thank her i thought.

[/QUOTE]
"Right, the way out.", Neri said. An idea struck her, "Be right back", she said as she unfolded her wings and flew up. She looked around and saw it, the main gate. Neri flew back down and pointed in the general direction. "The exit is that way", she said with a smile, proud of herself.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head "Candy?, I've never tried doing that..." she said as she thought about it before turning to Vanilla "It doesn't? but I haven't tried it before so it might work for me!" She said before yawning again "We can go find a candy store~"
Chocola smiled happily before stepping out of the box. "Meow! Let's go find a candy store~" She said, her ears twitching in excitement. Vanilla just started to walk off the campus in search of a candy store. "Let's go... meow~"

Amerikia1126 said:
"Right, the way out.", Neri said. An idea struck her, "Be right back", she said as she unfolded her wings and flew up. She looked around and saw it, the main gate. Neri flew back down and pointed in the general direction. "The exit is that way", she said with a smile, proud of herself.
Andrew

"Wow thanks" i said smiling walking in the direction she pointed too. What is she i thought thinking trying to firgue it out. Who cares what she is. Thoses wings are pretty maybe i should ask just incase i thought. "Not to be rude or anything but what kind of creature are you?" I asked her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned over and wrapped her arms around ayen. "Don't get up just yet" she says looking up at him
Ayen smiled then laid back down "okay, not yet." he said as he wrapped his arms around her as he looked at her

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Wow thanks" i said smiling walking in the direction she pointed too. What is she i thought thinking trying to firgue it out. Who cares what she is. Thoses wings are pretty maybe i should ask just incase i thought. "Not to be rude or anything but what kind of creature are you?" I asked her.

[/QUOTE]
"My master said that I'm a flawed fighting machine, but he's gone now.", she said, "Anyway, I bet I can beat you to the gate!" as she ran towards the exit.

Roman said:
"Well neither can I... Something made me go do that, because I knew for a fact I was kind of frightened by the noise..." Cecil admitted. "Whatever it was that made me go to that guy, I'm kind of glad it did."
Moriko smiled at him as she listened to him speak she then blinked "You're glad? Why?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto started on the next stack with a smile. "Don't mention it, we like helping people out." He said with a playful wink.
Yoru was now 3 quarters though his stack.
Ayako nodded, "Well you sure did handle me. I didn't seem like I was up to the task if grading the papers anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back