• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki watched as the elevator opened its mouth. "Now! Let's go!" she said as she held on to Alex's hand and got off the elevator quickly.
Alex quickly followed her off, staggering to keep up. "Yuki? It's okay. Elevators do not eat people. They help." He said, laughing a little. "Look it's the Apple store."

Roman said:
Alex quickly followed her off, staggering to keep up. "Yuki? It's okay. Elevators do not eat people. They help." He said, laughing a little. "Look it's the Apple store."
Yuki let go of his hand and went to go look at the store. The mall was crowded but Yuki ran off to see it anyway hoping Alex would be right behind her.

*Crystal heads into the main cafeteria area her entire body rumbling as she sniffs around the cafeteria for food. she heads right up to the cafeteria lady and takes food but never pays she doesn't understand the value of money and just knows food is food and if your fast and strong enough to get it, it's yours.

*Crystal nods but not before taking a good sniff of the man she was part wolf after all and taking a scent of him was right up there with important things to do of course* "Hello People folk male this one no mind sit table just no eat Crystal food, Crystal find on counter" *she points to the cafe counter where students would usually pay for food? well depending on how the school works you might need to pay might not, not sure.*

@Bullet Tooth Tony

"Do you usually speak like a savage, or are you just being a cock since you know who I am?" the pirate asked with a scowl "And fuck the school, more money for myself." he said with a small grin.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]"Do you usually speak like a savage, or are you just being a cock since you know who I am?" the pirate asked with a scowl "And fuck the school, more money for myself." he said with a small grin.

[/QUOTE]
*she tilts her head seeming slightly confused but since he mentioned cock she figured he must of meant breeding I mean like of course she's only a wolf and that's the only time a word like that would have been used* "This one just meet Human folk male no want breed yet, meet human folk male better first yes yes." *she takes a moment to consider what he said about her being a savage* "This one no savage this one wolf" *and with that she shifts into her wolf form and looks up to him still sitting on her chair.* "Wolven Speech: This one wolf see? Crystal no lie to man no no no no." this would come out as barks and growls if he didn't understand wolven speech.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko slow emerged from where she was hiding, her hair flowers now a pale blue as she was frowning a little, a few leaves sitting on her head from hiding in the bushes, "..Im fine" she said as she took his hand "...thank you". She said as she tried giving a small smile.
Cecil nodded and helped her up. "I'll make sure those guys never harm you again. Whenever you need me, just say my name and I'll help you

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki let go of his hand and went to go look at the store. The mall was crowded but Yuki ran off to see it anyway hoping Alex would be right behind her.
Alex walked right into the store, right after Yuki went in. "Well Yuki, find you a phone~"

Roman said:
Cecil nodded and helped her up. "I'll make sure those guys never harm you again. Whenever you need me, just say my name and I'll help you
-----------

Alex walked right into the store, right after Yuki went in. "Well Yuki, find you a phone~"
Moriko nodded and smiled a little "Alright, Thank you" she said as she pulled the leaves from her hair "Normally I just hide until they leave" she said with a small laugh "I don't have the guts to tell them off...which I really should..."

*doesn't seem to notice as wolfs don't usually wear clothing anyways and looks to him confused* "Why human folk friend scared Crystal, Crystal no hurt human folk friend" *she seems to sound sad at the fact her human folk friend was now scared of her and also notices how red he is* "Human folk friend hurt? human friend have big red face now Crystal find way help human folk friend find doctor man."

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dark lane](it's fine)
Andrew

"Ok this is math class" i tell her showing her the classroom as the teacher looked at me. "Andrew aren't you suppossed to be in class" said the teacher. "Sorry teacher it's a no class day for me lets go pretty lady" i said pulling her along. "Oh hey i never got your name what is it?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"My name is Neri, and yours?", she asked.

Amerikia1126 said:
"My name is Neri, and yours?", she asked.
Andrew

"Mine is andrew it is nice to meet you. You don't mind if i call you pretty rose do you. You look so pretty like a rose in a garden" i tell her smiling.

Jade

When my food got here. I started to eat smiling at myself. Finally a couple of mintes alone without family members hitting you or anything i thought. After i was done eating i left and decied to look around town going shopping.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded and smiled a little "Alright, Thank you" she said as she pulled the leaves from her hair "Normally I just hide until they leave" she said with a small laugh "I don't have the guts to tell them off...which I really should..."
Cecil chuckled a little, "I didn't tell him to do much... I just made him say sorry is all." He said softly, nervously rubbing the back of his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Emiya nodded, he then looked over at Ami, "You were right... She does look like a kid." He whispered. "I'm about 2000 years old I believe."
--------

Ayako laughed lightly at the two, "Well you two do know how to make nice music, but that's not getting the work done." She said softly.

----------

(( My guess... Yes it is! XDD ))

Roman blinked, "Mal! Slow down or you'll choke!" He said, waving his hands..

(( Don't make her choke xDD ))
Ikuto now was only playing with 1 pencil, using the other pencil to grade papers.

Yoru now floated around the room, collecting all the papers that had fallen on the floor earlier and setting them on the table so they would be graded.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh alright~" Celia said and watched him for a while before giggling. "My name? Why it's Celia!" She said, grinning as she closed on of her eyes and held out a peace sign.
tumblr_njzgvrEb1x1ry65bao1_540.gif

"What's your name?"
Tyler smirked as he gave her a thumbs up in return. "I'm Tyler! The one and only." He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto now was only playing with 1 pencil, using the other pencil to grade papers.
Yoru now floated around the room, collecting all the papers that had fallen on the floor earlier and setting them on the table so they would be graded.

Tyler smirked as he gave her a thumbs up in return. "I'm Tyler! The one and only." He said happily.
Ayako blinked, "I guess he can make work fun..." she said to herself. She then grabbed a few papers and began grading them, "So Ikuto... How'd you even get in here?" She asked.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled a little, "I didn't tell him to do much... I just made him say sorry is all." He said softly, nervously rubbing the back of his head.
"Well I can't even manage to do that very well so you got a step further than I did..." she said with a small laugh as she pulled the last leaf off her head.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I can't even manage to do that very well so you got a step further than I did..." she said with a small laugh as she pulled the last leaf off her head.
"Well neither can I... Something made me go do that, because I knew for a fact I was kind of frightened by the noise..." Cecil admitted. "Whatever it was that made me go to that guy, I'm kind of glad it did."

Roman said:
Ayako blinked, "I guess he can make work fun..." she said to herself. She then grabbed a few papers and began grading them, "So Ikuto... How'd you even get in here?" She asked.
Yoru answered her. "Through a window~" He laughed as they continued to play and grade papers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back