• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Yeah... Is that a bad thing?" He asked. "I hope not.."
-----------

Roman chuckled lightly, before pulling away. "You still aren't used to kissing are you?"
"N-No...it's just that the only people who've thought I was cute were my cousins Kanae and Makoto and also my Grandpa..." she said as she looked down and blushed. She caught up to him and continued walking, "So how far is this mall?"

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Yeah... Is that a bad thing?" He asked. "I hope not.."
-----------

Roman chuckled lightly, before pulling away. "You still aren't used to kissing are you?"
Mal shook her head "not at all" she says.

Nanne said:
"N-No...it's just that the only people who've thought I was cute were my cousins Kanae and Makoto and also my Grandpa..." she said as she looked down and blushed. She caught up to him and continued walking, "So how far is this mall?"
"Well you can add me to that list, because I think you're very cute." Alex said smiling. He then heard her ask how far the mall was, which he answered by pointing at the large building not that far from them. "There."

Roman said:
"Well you can add me to that list, because I think you're very cute." Alex said smiling. He then heard her ask how far the mall was, which he answered by pointing at the large building not that far from them. "There."
Yuki looked over at the large building amazed. "Wow! Haha that's huge!!" she ran towards it excited but then stopped as she saw people began to stare at her. Her ears and tail went down and she felt the need to hide.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shook her head "not at all" she says.
Roman chuckled, "Remember just follow my lead~" he said in a seductive tone, soon kissing her like he did before.

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over at the large building amazed. "Wow! Haha that's huge!!" she ran towards it excited but then stopped as she saw people began to stare at her. Her ears and tail went down and she felt the need to hide.
Alex stopped walking when he made to Yuki's side. He smiled generously and held his hand out to her, "Here. Take my hand."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Remember just follow my lead~" he said in a seductive tone, soon kissing her like he did before.
-----------

Alex stopped walking when he made to Yuki's side. He smiled generously and held his hand out to her, "Here. Take my hand."
Mal nodded and did the same.

Roman said:
-----------

Yuki looked at him and held his hand. "Which way do we go..." she whispered still a little afraid of everyone staring.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and did the same.
Roman smiled under the kiss, laying her on the bed. He then deepened the kiss.

----------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him and held his hand. "Which way do we go..." she whispered still a little afraid of everyone staring.
"Just follow me." Alex said. "Don't worry about the people who're staring. Remember what I said earlier? As long as your with me you're fine, alright?"

Roman said:
----------

"Just follow me." Alex said. "Don't worry about the people who're staring. Remember what I said earlier? As long as your with me you're fine, alright?"
Yuki did what Alex told her and followed him. "Okay..." she said.

Roman said:
----------

Mal blushed even more, unsure of what to do.

Nanne said:
Yuki did what Alex told her and followed him. "Okay..." she said.
Alex looked at Yuki and sighed, "So your scared of when people stare at you huh?" He asked. "I wish I could help..."

(( He could help Yuki, but he doesn't know of his powers. He's kind of the God of Courage lol ))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed even more, unsure of what to do.
Roman pulled away from the kiss and slowly kissed her neck, his hands running down her sides to her to waist.

(( Fade? ))

Roman said:
Alex looked at Yuki and sighed, "So your scared of when people stare at you huh?" He asked. "I wish I could help..."
(( He could help Yuki, but he doesn't know of his powers. He's kind of the God of Courage lol ))

Roman pulled away from the kiss and slowly kissed her neck, his hands running down her sides to her to waist.

(( Fade? ))
(yup fade indeed)

Roman said:

(( Fade? ))
Yuki looked at him. "Yes...I don't feel comfortable when a lot of people stare at me. Although I'm great at making new friends...I'm just not used to big crowds." she said quietly as she held on a little tightly to his hand.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him. "Yes...I don't feel comfortable when a lot of people stare at me. Although I'm great at making new friends...I'm just not used to big crowds." she said quietly as she held on a little tightly to his hand.
Alex felt her grip on his hand tighten, "Don't worry, Yuki... You'll be fine." He said softly. "Just take a deep breath and try to relax."

Roman said:
Alex felt her grip on his hand tighten, "Don't worry, Yuki... You'll be fine." He said softly. "Just take a deep breath and try to relax."
Yuki loosened her grip and apologized to Alex. She then did as he told her, "I'll try..where are those phone thingies?" she asked.

Nanne said:
Yuki loosened her grip and apologized to Alex. She then did as he told her, "I'll try..where are those phone thingies?" she asked.
(Hey you guys mind if I Rp with you? I'm kind of new, and I'm not really sure how to Rp,)

LunaCrosby said:
mal was still blushing as she stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily.
Roman yawned a little, before he looked over to Mal, "So what now" He asked, sitting up.

------

Nanne said:
Alex smiled and accepted her apology. He then sighed when she mentioned phones. "Well I'm trying to find a- Oh..." he said looking at a store. "How about Apple? They have nice phones... That's the kind of phone I have too, a iPhone."

Roman said:
Roman yawned a little, before he looked over to Mal, "So what now" He asked, sitting up.
------

Alex smiled and accepted her apology. He then sighed when she mentioned phones. "Well I'm trying to find a- Oh..." he said looking at a store. "How about Apple? They have nice phones... That's the kind of phone I have too, a iPhone."
Yuki looked at the store. "So then I can get one like yours?" she asked and smiled. "Yes! Let's get an...an iPhone?"

[QUOTE="Zero Drakon](Hey you guys mind if I Rp with you? I'm kind of new, and I'm not really sure how to Rp,)

[/QUOTE]
((I mean I guess so?? Haha you can join whenever you'd like but i don't know how it would go down... xD ))

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at the store. "So then I can get one like yours?" she asked and smiled. "Yes! Let's get an...an iPhone?"

((I mean I guess so?? Haha you can join whenever you'd like but i don't know how it would go down... xD ))
Lol thx ^^

Nanne said:

Alex chuckled, "We can have the same exact phone... Is that what you want?" He asked.

Roman said:
------

"We still havant watched that movie" she said.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "We can have the same exact phone... Is that what you want?" He asked.
"Are you saying they have different phones?" she asked as she looked up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back