• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Who cursed you?" She asks
Taiga looked over at Emiya. "Hm?" She asks
"Back in my younger days as a wizard, I fought with some witch. Next thing you know I lose and she curses me." Emiya said. "But, I'm a master wizard now, so it doesn't really bother me."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya curled in a ball on her side of the bed
Ayen turned onto his side to face Amaya then put an arm around her before closing his eyes.

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth stopped and thought for a moment. He didn't remember seeing anything like a movie theater nearby. "Ok. Focus on the movie then." He chuckled. "I'll catch up sometime soon, but I'm gonna stop of somewhere before hand." Asharoth turned and ran off to where he currently lived, the cemetery. It was dark and cold, and honestly he still liked it. He picked up some of his other stuff, like his spare mp3, just in case. As well as some of his more secret treasures. He hated leaving things behind, but after his first visit, he now knew where the places he would need were. He then sprinted back to the campus really enjoying the cool air.
"Okay! I'll see you some other time then!! Later!" she said before leaving his mind.

Roman said:
Alex nodded and let her go get a jacket. He then leaned against the garage, "So... That's how my day goes? I go to work and right after I'm taking a pretty werewolf girl to the movies..." he said to himself as he waited.
Yuki came back running to him. "I'm ready! Haha this is so exciting," she said as she waved his phone in the air. She had forgotten she still had it with her, "How do you use this thing? What can it do?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"Eh, it's an easy role"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh okay~" Nanami said and snuggled a little into Fuyumi.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen turned onto his side to face Amaya then put an arm around her before closing his eyes.
Amaya drifted to sleep

Roman said:
"Back in my younger days as a wizard, I fought with some witch. Next thing you know I lose and she curses me." Emiya said. "But, I'm a master wizard now, so it doesn't really bother me."
Ami nods. "I see" she says

Lumina said:
Lumina looked really nervous showing off her wings in the open, so she soon folded them back up along her back and put her jacket on, her blush darkening from Autumn's compliments. She wasn't used to such flattery, and was getting a little fidgety. What do you do when somebody gives you compliments? Nobody ever really told her, so how was she to know?
"U-um, thank you..."

That was the correct response, right. At lease she hoped so.

"I haven't really met other phoenixes... n-not that I can remember, at least.."

It was true. Before the age of 5 (at least in this body) she had no memory. She just woke up one day and was taken in by an old man, who raised her until she came here. Maybe before that she had met one... but other than that she didn't really remember anybody like herself.
"You're welcome~"

Autumn smiled a little as she watched Lumina put her jacket back on. Maybe she was nervous? But why was she nervous? Did she not like showing her wings? Autumn eventually just shrugged off the questions she had before taking another bit out of her burger. She chewed on it and put a hand over her mouth as she talked.

"That's fine~ It's not like it matters how many their are."

Autumn then swallowed the food within her mouth before testing her chin in her hand. That didn't sound offensive did it? I mean, maybe it did matter to Lumina if their were more phoenixes or maybe it didn't. She just hoped it wasn't at least a little bit offensive.

LunaCrosby said:
"you do that and i'll wait here" she said and put her hands on her hips.
Roman started digging through the movies before holding one up in the air. "Found one! I had got it but never watched it..." he said, before he put it on.

--------

Nanne said:
"Okay! I'll see you some other time then!! Later!" she said before leaving his mind.

Yuki came back running to him. "I'm ready! Haha this is so exciting," she said as she waved his phone in the air. She had forgotten she still had it with her, "How do you use this thing? What can it do?"
Alex looked over to Yuki and chuckled, "You can call people, play games, text, etc." He said with a shrug. "Do you want one or something?" He asked.

--------

Mayyflower said:
Amaya drifted to sleep

Ami nods. "I see" she says
Emiya nodded, "Yep. Hey you said you like adventure and whatnot. Wanna go help me defeat her? I actually found where she was hiding all these years."

Asharoth sat down beneath the tree from earlier that day. He plugged in his earbuds and started to listen to music while staring up into the sky. The stars were as alluring as ever to him. They were worlds away, but felt so close. Ash looked down at his hands and thought about what he should do. He made a couple of friends, even Nanase. But overall he felt like he was still trapped for some reason. It was as if there was something ominous behind him waiting to catch him when he wasn't expecting it.

Roman said:
Roman started digging through the movies before holding one up in the air. "Found one! I had got it but never watched it..." he said, before he put it on.
--------

Alex looked over to Yuki and chuckled, "You can call people, play games, text, etc." He said with a shrug. "Do you want one or something?" He asked.

--------

Emiya nodded, "Yep. Hey you said you like adventure and whatnot. Wanna go help me defeat her? I actually found where she was hiding all these years."
"whats it about?" she asks and tilts her head.

Roman said:
--------

--------

Yuki looked at him surprised but happy. "That would be amazing! But I don't have money yet and I wouldn't understand how to use this phone thing..." she said as she held it upside down and smiled at it.

LunaCrosby said:
"whats it about?" she asks and tilts her head.
Roman appeared in bed, "I dunno... I think some dinosaurs escaped a park or something." He said.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him surprised but happy. "That would be amazing! But I don't have money yet and I wouldn't understand how to use this phone thing..." she said as she held it upside down and smiled at it.
"I can get you one and teach you how to use it." Alex said. "That way you can have your own phone so you can talk to people and stuff." He said, nodding his head happily.

Roman said:
Roman appeared in bed, "I dunno... I think some dinosaurs escaped a park or something." He said.
---------

"I can get you one and teach you how to use it." Alex said. "That way you can have your own phone so you can talk to people and stuff." He said, nodding his head happily.
"Really?! This is awesome!" she said feeling super excited and tail wagging. She jumped and hugged him, "Oh! that would be awesome..." she said as she continued to hug him with her tail still wagging.

Roman said:
---------

"sounds a little weird but i'm willing to try it" she said and smiled.

Nanne said:
"Really?! This is awesome!" she said feeling super excited and tail wagging. She jumped and hugged him, "Oh! that would be awesome..." she said as she continued to hug him with her tail still wagging.
Alex blushed a little and hugged her back, he chuckled nervously before speaking, "Yeah, it's no big deal." He said. "I just like seeing people happy." Alex said, smiling a little.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"sounds a little weird but i'm willing to try it" she said and smiled.
Roman chuckled, "Agreed, now are you gonna come lay with me?" He asked, changing his form again, looking at her with a grin.

tumblr_mjfj7yPgFS1ragr3ao1_500.gif

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little and hugged her back, he chuckled nervously before speaking, "Yeah, it's no big deal." He said. "I just like seeing people happy." Alex said, smiling a little.
--------

Roman chuckled, "Agreed, now are you gonna come lay with me?" He asked, changing his form again, looking at her with a grin.

Yuki let go of him and skipped ahead of him, "So what were we going to do?" she asked as she twirled around for a bit.

Nanne said:
Yuki let go of him and skipped ahead of him, "So what were we going to do?" she asked as she twirled around for a bit.
Alex rubbed his chin, "I'll leave the choice to you... Wanna get the phone first or do you wanna go to the movie?" He asked, following behind her.

Roman said:
--------

Mal got a blank look on her face "I might die" she said and stared at him.

Roman said:
Alex rubbed his chin, "I'll leave the choice to you... Wanna get the phone first or do you wanna go to the movie?" He asked, following behind her.
"That's a very hard choice..." she whimpered. "Hm...well which is closer?" she asked as she skipped to him and stopped in front of him.

LunaCrosby said:
"What's wrong?" Roman asked, snickering. "Something keeping you away?"

----------

Nanne said:
"That's a very hard choice..." she whimpered. "Hm...well which is closer?" she asked as she skipped to him and stopped in front of him.
"The mall is close... Maybe we can stop and get your phone there. Maybe they even have a movie theater in there too." Alex said, smiling happily at her.

343ssyh.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slowly fell asleep as well
((Time skip.))
(Yea)

Roman said:
--------

--------

"Well we have no choice your out master, we fight by your side" she says

Taiga nods. "Yep" she says. "So we don't really have a say" she says

LunaCrosby said:
(Can you pm me)

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)

"Well we have no choice your out master, we fight by your side" she says

Taiga nods. "Yep" she says. "So we don't really have a say" she says
Emiya blinked, "Oh yeah... I forgot. I guess I thought of you two more as friends than as my... Servants or whatever."

Roman said:
"What's wrong?" Roman asked, snickering. "Something keeping you away?"
----------

"The mall is close... Maybe we can stop and get your phone there. Maybe they even have a movie theater in there too." Alex said, smiling happily at her.

343ssyh.jpg
Yuki smiled at him, "I'm so excited! First of all what's a mall and where is it?" she said curious about everything. She pulled on his clothes, "Well?...come on let's go you can explain as we walk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back