• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah but shes soon gonna be good after she sings a solo in this dang movie... its a musical xDI could probably find the song on youtube easily)
"yeah that'd be nice" she said and smiled.
(Can you call me?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and turned her head to look down at him, "Um... You okay?" She asked quietly before realizing that was a dumb question. Of course not, he did say ow just now didn't he?
Tyler slowly stood up, looking down at his now bruised knee. "I got a bruised knee, but other than that, I'll be fine..." He said. "I still need to work on my landing..."

Neri looks around and sees a couch. "I am tired, and no one else seems to be around, so I guess it's okay if I take a short nap...", she thinks as she lies down and falls asleep.

Jade

I got the car as i shut the door. I watched as andrew glaired at me as he got out of the car shutting the door. He grabbed my wrist. "Hurry up we don't have all day" said andrew. "Can we walk around campus for a little while big brother i think it will be.." then i got cut off with him slapping me. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU WEAKLING!" Yelled andrew as i nod as tears came down my eyes. "I won't call you that again i'm sorry" i said bowing to him. As he pulled me along to class. I looked around and saw people working. "Sorry that i am late" i said with no emotions in my voice as i sat in the front row tears streaming down my cheek. I hate it here. I wish everything will disapper I thought.

Andrew

"I'll you pick you up after class" i tell her leaving her be as i decied to skip class today and be outside for a while. I went outside the garden looking over the flowers.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler slowly stood up, looking down at his now bruised knee. "I got a bruised knee, but other than that, I'll be fine..." He said. "I still need to work on my landing..."
Celia smiled a little as she looked at him, "Well that's good~ I can heal it for you if you want, it's only take a second or so."

tumblr_nkcf95tIeY1qa94xto1_500.gif

Nanne said:
Where I come from we have a theatre were some people act out plays...I've never heard of movies, a tv, and this thing called a..a" she looked at it puzzled but smiled at him.
Alex chuckled lightly, "A phone." He said, with a smile. "I'll take you to see a movie I guess. It'll be fun."

---------

Mayyflower said:
Taiga crossed her arms. "Whatever" she mumbled
Ami got out of the water and sat next to then
Emiya sighed, "How old are you anyways? That's a question for you both too." He said, laughing a little.

----------

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled, copying her as a smirk crossed his face, now giving her a sly grin. "We can make work more fun than it seems." He said, absolutely confident with what he said.
Yoru nodded, in full agreement. "Uh huh!" He said.
Ayako sighed, "You think you could make grading papers fun?" She asked, laughing a little. "Yeah I doubt it, Ikuto. I'm Ayako by the way. The students call me, Ms. Aya."

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah but shes soon gonna be good after she sings a solo in this dang movie... its a musical xDI could probably find the song on youtube easily)
"yeah that'd be nice" she said and smiled.
(( It's that new Disney movie isn't it? Descendants? ))

Roman chuckled, "Alright cool~" he said, smiling brightly.

natsu_s_smile___gif_by_magiawody07-d5yot6k.png

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled a little as she looked at him, "Well that's good~ I can heal it for you if you want, it's only take a second or so."
tumblr_nkcf95tIeY1qa94xto1_500.gif
Tyler smiled up at her, shaking his head. "Nah, I'll be fine." He said, demonstrating he could he himself simply by waving his hand over the wound. "What's your name?" He asked.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled lightly, "A phone." He said, with a smile. "I'll take you to see a movie I guess. It'll be fun."
---------

Emiya sighed, "How old are you anyways? That's a question for you both too." He said, laughing a little.

----------

Ayako sighed, "You think you could make grading papers fun?" She asked, laughing a little. "Yeah I doubt it, Ikuto. I'm Ayako by the way. The students call me, Ms. Aya."

-----------

Taiga looked over at Emiya. "I'm 17 and ami is 18" she says

Roman said:
---------

----------

-----------

Ikuto laughed as he took a stack of papers, getting some pencils and starting a drum solo on the desk. As he did this, he started grading papers. "It's nice to meet you!" He said as he played.

Yoru helped out too, playing the drums on a tiny bowl. They already seemed to be having fun.

Roman said:
---------

----------

-----------

(... maybe ... xD )

Mal nodded and quickly ate.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler smiled up at her, shaking his head. "Nah, I'll be fine." He said, demonstrating he could he himself simply by waving his hand over the wound. "What's your name?" He asked.
"Oh alright~" Celia said and watched him for a while before giggling. "My name? Why it's Celia!" She said, grinning as she closed on of her eyes and held out a peace sign.

tumblr_njzgvrEb1x1ry65bao1_540.gif

"What's your name?"

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at Emiya. "I'm 17 and ami is 18" she says
Emiya nodded, he then looked over at Ami, "You were right... She does look like a kid." He whispered. "I'm about 2000 years old I believe."

--------

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed as he took a stack of papers, getting some pencils and starting a drum solo on the desk. As he did this, he started grading papers. "It's nice to meet you!" He said as he played.
Yoru helped out too, playing the drums on a tiny bowl. They already seemed to be having fun.
Ayako laughed lightly at the two, "Well you two do know how to make nice music, but that's not getting the work done." She said softly.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
(... maybe ... xD )
Mal nodded and quickly ate.
(( My guess... Yes it is! XDD ))

Roman blinked, "Mal! Slow down or you'll choke!" He said, waving his hands..

(( Don't make her choke xDD ))

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri wakes up from her nap and wonders, "How long have I been asleep?" She goes outside into the garden area.
@Dark lane
Andrew

I smelled the roses as i saw a women walking towards the garden. I just sigh staring at her. She looks pretty i thought grinning. "Hello my dear lady what brings you out here?" I asked her winking at her as i grabbed her hand kissing it.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I smelled the roses as i saw a women walking towards the garden. I just sigh staring at her. She looks pretty i thought grinning. "Hello my dear lady what brings you out here?" I asked her winking at her as i grabbed her hand kissing it.

[/QUOTE]
Neri blushes as she says, "I'm trying to find my way around, do you happen to know anything?"

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri blushes as she says, "I'm trying to find my way around, do you happen to know anything?"
Andrew

"Yeah i know my way around this building. I would love to help a pretty lady you like around. Before I show you around a lovely rose cause your so pretty" i said handing her a red rose i picked out smiling. She can be my toy to play with for now i thought smirking in my head.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yeah i know my way around this building. I would love to help a pretty lady you like around. Before I show you around a lovely rose cause your so pretty" i said handing her a red rose i picked out smiling. She can be my toy to play with for now i thought smirking in my head.

[/QUOTE]
"Why thank you", Neri says, as she places the rose in her hair. "Where are we supposed to be right now?"

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, he then looked over at Ami, "You were right... She does look like a kid." He whispered. "I'm about 2000 years old I believe."
--------

Ayako laughed lightly at the two, "Well you two do know how to make nice music, but that's not getting the work done." She said softly.

----------

(( My guess... Yes it is! XDD ))

Roman blinked, "Mal! Slow down or you'll choke!" He said, waving his hands..

(( Don't make her choke xDD ))
(hush xD and shell be fine)

Mal stopped eating and looked at him "what?" she asks.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Why thank you", Neri says, as she places the rose in her hair. "Where are we supposed to be right now?"
Andrew

"Well to be honest we are supossed to be in class. We can skip that tour for now. Follow me i'll show you the classrooms" i said smiling taking her hand. "If you have any questions don't be afride to ask" i said smiling.

Jade

I looked around at all the students as i didn't like it here. I need to get out of here i thought as i teleported to a small town. I just started walking around wondering where i am. I just need to get out of that school i thought.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Well to be honest we are supossed to be in class. We can skip that tour for now. Follow me i'll show you the classrooms" i said smiling taking her hand. "If you have any questions don't be afride to ask" i said smiling.

Jade

I looked around at all the students as i didn't like it here. I need to get out of here i thought as i teleported to a small town. I just started walking around wondering where i am. I just need to get out of that school i thought.

[/QUOTE]
Neri looks down at her hand in Andrew's. "He's being awfully nice, I'm glad to have made a friend so quickly", she thinks as she is led towards the classrooms.

(last post for today, sorry :/ )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira broke his train of thought and looked at Asuka, soon replying as he smiled♅...
“ Hm? Yeah, sure~ ”

((( Last post for today. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka brought a hand up to her mouth as she laughed before setting down her sandwich and beginning to make him one, soon speaking❦...

"Okay~ It'll be done in a few seconds seconds."

tumblr_nr0mww4kUL1ql0375o1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
(hush xD and shell be fine)
Mal stopped eating and looked at him "what?" she asks.
Roman sighed, "Never mind." He said,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back