• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Metaphysics said:
Ataga shrugged and frowned. "Suit yourself then." She said before one of the custodian homonculi entered and started to clean. @Daniel reaver
Arc silently moved through the hallways and searched for her designated classroom.
Atrio groaned as she walked through the Halls "this sucks" se mumbled

Roman said:
Alex rubbed his arm, before checking his phone. "Well... My shift is over so I guess I'm just gonna go do some stuff... Why do you ask?" He asked.
----------

Cecil smiled, "Exactly." He said before plopping down on a bench. "Now I need a rest~"
Yuki took his phone clearly amazed and entertained by it. "What is this thing? Oh and because I'm a little bored but I need to finish unpacking my stuff...it's way too much work." she said as she turned the phone.

LunaCrosby said:
"I say its only fair you do it for me since your the reason we had to go to a different place" she said and pointed at him.
Roman sighed and went to order Mal's sushi. He returned moments later, "They say find a seat and they'll call us for it."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled happily "You're welcome" she said as she looked at him "I admire your enthusiasm about your job" she said with a laugh.

"People can be meanies sometimes" she said before pointing at the gates of the school "Are you supposed to be going here too?" She asked curiously. "This school is where I am going" she said with a nod.
Chocola nodded quickly, "Yup! We were told to come here to learn about human cultures and other things, right Nilla?" "Yes... please don't call me that in public meow~" Vanilla said quietly.

Roman said:
"And this was all you could come up with?" Luke asked. "That's honestly a terrible idea... Now, why did you come barging in?"
"Huh I came to take my daughter home. At any sitcom stances" she said to him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria laughed lightly "Really? For your first time trying, you're pretty good"
"That's good then" he said happily as he danced with her

TheDragoon said:
Diablo nodded. "Mhm~" He said before petting Kanae's head. "But not as cute as you." He said teasingly.
"No, she's definitely way much more cuter than me." she said as she touched Yuki's fluffy tail. "Well you two can keep talking or whatever...have fun! Me and Diablo are going to see what's inside this package it might be for Yuki..." she said as she walked back inside and said bye to Alex before closing the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well yeah I did, I just meant thought you'd also have to serve the other customers too." Nanami said with a laugh. "I guess I was wrong."
"Hehe...well all I ever do is just serve drinks and also meet up with the trucks to get our food and stuff.."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''hmmm..i guess we could go on that date now''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said happily*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola nodded quickly, "Yup! We were told to come here to learn about human cultures and other things, right Nilla?" "Yes... please don't call me that in public meow~" Vanilla said quietly.
"Nilla is a cute name for you" she said with a nod "I was sent here to make my abilities stronger..and also to find a way stay awake better, since I fall asleep all the time..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "I agree" she said as she then sat down next to him. She quickly looked at the time "We were walking for ages!, I didn't even notice" she said with a small giggle.
Cecil looked at the time also, "Wow... We have haven't we?" He asked. "Well it's not Ike our time was wasted right?" He asked, laughing a little.

----------

Nanne said:
Yuki took his phone clearly amazed and entertained by it. "What is this thing? Oh and because I'm a little bored but I need to finish unpacking my stuff...it's way too much work." she said as she turned the phone.
Alex quickly took his phone back, putting it in his pocket. "It's my phone. I use it to call people." He said. "..So you're asking me to help you with your boredom problem?" He asked.

----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Huh I came to take my daughter home. At any sitcom stances" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "No. You can't just take her. She's an adult, she can speak for herself."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Huh I came to take my daughter home. At any sitcom stances" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Mhm~" she continued to dance along until the song ended, she then stopped and smiled up at him.

Roman said:
Cecil looked at the time also, "Wow... We have haven't we?" He asked. "Well it's not Ike our time was wasted right?" He asked, laughing a little.
----------

Alex quickly took his phone back, putting it in his pocket. "It's my phone. I use it to call people." He said. "..So you're asking me to help you with your boredom problem?" He asked.

----------

Luke shook his head, "No. You can't just take her. She's an adult, she can speak for herself."
Yuki looked at her hands where the phone used to be her eyes looking a little watery. "Y-yeah...." she said as she looked at his pocket.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at her hands where the phone used to be her eyes looking a little watery. "Y-yeah...." she said as she looked at his pocket.
Alex noticed her eyes becoming a little watery, he quickly figured she was unhappy, and then he saw she was looking at his pocket. Alex sighed and took out his phone, placing it in her hands, she was lucky he was nice. "What is it you like to do?"

Roman said:
Roman sighed and went to order Mal's sushi. He returned moments later, "They say find a seat and they'll call us for it."
"Well that sounds simple enough" she said and looked around for a seat.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well that sounds simple enough" she said and looked around for a seat.
Roman looked around, for seats. He then pointed some out, by a window, "Let's go sit there." He said as he made his way over the seat

Nonalaka said:
"Nilla is a cute name for you" she said with a nod "I was sent here to make my abilities stronger..and also to find a way stay awake better, since I fall asleep all the time..."
"Oh, oh, we can help! Have you tried eating tons of candy? That always works for Chocola!" "T-Thank you... I don't think that works for everyone Chocola... meow~" Vanilla said as she stared at her sister.

Roman said:
Alex noticed her eyes becoming a little watery, he quickly figured she was unhappy, and then he saw she was looking at his pocket. Alex sighed and took out his phone, placing it in her hands, she was lucky he was nice. "What is it you like to do?"
She gladly took his phone and kept turning it, inspecting it like it was some kind of bug. "Hm...I like exploring new places...adventures."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you ever get bored of doing that?" Nanami asked curiously. "Well... not bored per say, but uh... tired I guess?"
"Eh, it's an easy role"

Nanne said:
She gladly took his phone and kept turning it, inspecting it like it was some kind of bug. "Hm...I like exploring new places...adventures."
"You wanna have a adventure? Well... There's always moutain climbing and stuff." Alex said, as a joke. "So, where is it you want me to take you specifically? A park? Lake? Movie? What's it gonna be?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka hummed to herself as she made her food before finishing her sandwich, soon taking a bite out of it❦...
"You know I can just make you a sandwich if you want."
...♅Akira broke his train of thought and looked at Asuka, soon replying as he smiled♅...

“ Hm? Yeah, sure~ ”

((( Last post for today. )))

Roman said:
Roman looked around, for seats. He then pointed some out, by a window, "Let's go sit there." He said as he made his way over the seat
"window seats are the best" she said and smiled, sitting down.

LunaCrosby said:
"window seats are the best" she said and smiled, sitting down.
Roman sat down across from Mal, "Yep... They always have tje best view." He said, smiling warmly

Nanne said:
"No, she's definitely way much more cuter than me." she said as she touched Yuki's fluffy tail. "Well you two can keep talking or whatever...have fun! Me and Diablo are going to see what's inside this package it might be for Yuki..." she said as she walked back inside and said bye to Alex before closing the door.
Diablo followed behind Kanae with a smile. "So, what do you think it is?" He asked.

Roman said:
"You wanna have a adventure? Well... There's always moutain climbing and stuff." Alex said, as a joke. "So, where is it you want me to take you specifically? A park? Lake? Movie? What's it gonna be?" He asked.
Yuki looked up at him, "A movie?...What's that?" she asked excited still holding his phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back