• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"yup, they sure do" she said and looked out the window.
Roman looked out the window also, "So what do you wanna do after this?" He asked, before hearing his name. He just teleported the food in front of Mal so he wouldn't have to get up.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo followed behind Kanae with a smile. "So, what do you think it is?" He asked.
"It's probably something the elders sent for us...like a war weapon. I mean we are the best warriors in our land..." she said as she placed the package on the counter.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked up at him, "A movie?...What's that?" she asked excited still holding his phone.
"Ever watch a TV?" Alex asked. "If so, it's just like that, but it's longer." He said, nodding his head.

Nanne said:
"It's probably something the elders sent for us...like a war weapon. I mean we are the best warriors in our land..." she said as she placed the package on the counter.
Diablo now seemed a bit worried... Mostly for her safety. He didn't want his girlfriend or future wife going into battle and getting seriously injured or possibly killed. Then how could he be with her? He just shook it off, thinking that it would only make her angry. "That's cool." He simply said.

Roman said:
Roman looked out the window also, "So what do you wanna do after this?" He asked, before hearing his name. He just teleported the food in front of Mal so he wouldn't have to get up.
(I may or may not be watching the movie I based Mal off of...)

"well that's one way to get the food" she said before thinking "Hmm, what is there to do..." she mumbled as she took a piece of sushi and inspected it for a bit.

Ayako sat in her classroom, the lights dim because she had a throbbing headache. She sighed quietly, as she graded the test, most of the scores in a passing range, showing her teaching skills were good. "Damn it... This takes too long." She muttered before hearing the door open, two students walking inside. They then told her she had two other classes that still needed their grades. Ayako twitched before pushing all the papers off her desk.

tumblr_m6mh06JXPX1qaz4yjo1_500_large.gif

"Will I ever get a break today?! I just wanna go home!" She exclaimed, before putting her head down on the desk, the two students soon leaving the classroom.

@TheDragoon

LunaCrosby said:
(I may or may not be watching the movie I based Mal off of...)
"well that's one way to get the food" she said before thinking "Hmm, what is there to do..." she mumbled as she took a piece of sushi and inspected it for a bit.
(( My guess is... You are!! xD ))

Roman chuckled, "Well I don't wanna take my eyes off the view. Nor do I wanna leave you~" He said, smiling a little.

Roman said:
Ayako sat in her classroom, the lights dim because she had a throbbing headache. She sighed quietly, as she graded the test, most of the scores in a passing range, showing her teaching skills were good. "Damn it... This takes too long." She muttered before hearing the door open, two students walking inside. They then told her she had two other classes that still needed their grades. Ayako twitched before pushing all the papers off her desk.

"Will I ever get a break today?! I just wanna go home!" She exclaimed, before putting her head down on the desk, the two students soon leaving the classroom.

@TheDragoon

(( My guess is... You are!! xD ))

Roman chuckled, "Well I don't wanna take my eyes off the view. Nor do I wanna leave you~" He said, smiling a little.
(yeah xD shes currently evil at this moment in the movie, trying to manipulate a poor girl xD )

"well I wouldnt know what to do, never exactly thought about it" she said and ate the piece of sushi.

Roman said:

@TheDragoon
A man with a black jacket and Neko ears slipped in through a window with a tiny Neko spirit. He saw somebody at the teachers desk, not particularly happy. He chuckled before he approached the desk. "Hello, is something wrong~?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah xD shes currently evil at this moment in the movie, trying to manipulate a poor girl xD )
"well I wouldnt know what to do, never exactly thought about it" she said and ate the piece of sushi.
(( Poor girl... xDD ))

Roman sighed, "We'll figure it out when you finish eating." He said, turning to look out the window again.

--------

TheDragoon said:
A man with a black jacket and Neko ears slipped in through a window with a tiny Neko spirit. He saw somebody at the teachers desk, not particularly happy. He chuckled before he approached the desk. "Hello, is something wrong~?" He asked.
Ayako kept her head down on the desk, "Yes... Everything is wrong. I have so much work to do, and it isn't doing anything but multiplying into MORE work..."

Roman said:
(( Poor girl... xDD ))
Roman sighed, "We'll figure it out when you finish eating." He said, turning to look out the window again.

--------

Ayako kept her head down on the desk, "Yes... Everything is wrong. I have so much work to do, and it isn't doing anything but multiplying into MORE work..."
(now shes talking about how boys are over rated xD )

"sounds good to me" she said and continued eating.

LunaCrosby said:
(now shes talking about how boys are over rated xD )
"sounds good to me" she said and continued eating.
(( *ahem* We are not... Some of us xD ))

"So how's the sushi?" Roman asked, looking over at her. "It looks like you're enjoying it~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed more at how she returne his kiss

[/QUOTE]
Raven closed her eyes and blushes

Roman said:
(( *ahem* We are not... Some of us xD ))
"So how's the sushi?" Roman asked, looking over at her. "It looks like you're enjoying it~"
(and shes about to make a boy fall in love with her with a love spell... her outfit is fabulous though xD )

"its not bad" she said and smiled.

Celia had reverted to one of her other forms and left her house, though not before leaving a not for Talia saying that she had left. It probably wasn't okay to leave her 3 day old daughter by herself, but what was she gonna do? Celia figured that she was smart enough to figure out to not answer the door for strangers. She was now on a boat that was slaying, standing with a slight smirk on her face and her arms crossed, the wind blowing through her hair.

tumblr_nltfrkI9t71twrse4o1_1280.gif

"Why am I smirking... I don't even have a reason too..." Celia mumbled to herself.

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
(( Poor girl... xDD ))

--------

Ikuto smirked at her. "Then why don't you just take the rest of the day off? We'll substitute for you~" He said, pointing at his little cat spirit. "Say hi Yoru!" He said.

The little cat spirit hopped up and smiled, waving his paw. "Hi!" He said happily. "I'm Yoru! We can take over the rest of your classes for you." He said before hopping up on Ikuto's shoulder. "Ikuto isn't only awesome, he's extremely smart too~" He said.

Ikuto nodded. "We'll do whatever we can do help... Ma'am~" He said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia had reverted to one of her other forms and left her house, though not before leaving a not for Talia saying that she had left. It probably wasn't okay to leave her 3 day old daughter by herself, but what was she gonna do? Celia figured that she was smart enough to figure out to not answer the door for strangers. She was now on a boat that was slaying, standing with a slight smirk on her face and her arms crossed, the wind blowing through her hair.
tumblr_nltfrkI9t71twrse4o1_1280.gif

"Why am I smirking... I don't even have a reason too..." Celia mumbled to herself.

@TheDragoon
Tyler suddenly crashed down next to her, faceplanting. "O-Ow...." He said, wincing.

"I guess no one's here. Maybe if I go exploring a bit..", said Neri, as she unfolded her wings and started to fly around campus.

Roman said:
"Ever watch a TV?" Alex asked. "If so, it's just like that, but it's longer." He said, nodding his head.
Where I come from we have a theatre were some people act out plays...I've never heard of movies, a tv, and this thing called a..a" she looked at it puzzled but smiled at him.

Roman said:
(( Sorry my reply was so late, I was doing something :l ))
Alex blushed heavily when she sniffed him. Wondering why she did so, he noticed she had wolf ears and tail.

tumblr_nhbgukUZIU1qda6uso1_r2_500.gif

He then looked at Kanae, "Here's a package for you" he said, handing her the box.

---------

Roman smiled and teleported them to a different restaurant, "This time I won't eat everything they have, okay?"

--------

Cecil nodded, "Well... I can eat a whole cake by myself... Doesn't matter though. It's better when it's shared with someone."

------------

Emiya took a seat next to, Taiga, a blanket appearing under him so the sand wouldn't ruin his suit. "You do kind of look like a kid though..." he said with a quiet snicker.
Taiga crossed her arms. "Whatever" she mumbled

Ami got out of the water and sat next to then

LunaCrosby said:
(and shes about to make a boy fall in love with her with a love spell... her outfit is fabulous though xD )
"its not bad" she said and smiled.
(( So evil xP ))

Roman nodded, "I knew you'd like it." He said, smiling happily. "HEY! How about we go home and just curl up in bed and watch movies? I mean... There isn't anything else to do anyways..." he said smiling some more.

----------

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smirked at her. "Then why don't you just take the rest of the day off? We'll substitute for you~" He said, pointing at his little cat spirit. "Say hi Yoru!" He said.
The little cat spirit hopped up and smiled, waving his paw. "Hi!" He said happily. "I'm Yoru! We can take over the rest of your classes for you." He said before hopping up on Ikuto's shoulder. "Ikuto isn't only awesome, he's extremely smart too~" He said.

Tyler suddenly crashed down next to her, faceplanting. "O-Ow...." He said, wincing.
Ayako sat up and placed a hand under her chin, "Look kid... I don't know if I want to put the burden of my work on you. It's not exactly fun."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tsunade_by_harunako-d3f55bp.jpg

Neri sees the dorm from above and thinks, "Maybe that's where I have to go?" as she folds her wings and goes into a dive. At the last moment, she unfolds her wings and lands in front of the door, she then opens it and goes inside.

Roman said:
(( So evil xP ))
Roman nodded, "I knew you'd like it." He said, smiling happily. "HEY! How about we go home and just curl up in bed and watch movies? I mean... There isn't anything else to do anyways..." he said smiling some more.

----------

Ayako sat up and placed a hand under her chin, "Look kid... I don't know if I want to put the burden of my work on you. It's not exactly fun."

Ikuto chuckled, copying her as a smirk crossed his face, now giving her a sly grin. "We can make work more fun than it seems." He said, absolutely confident with what he said.

Yoru nodded, in full agreement. "Uh huh!" He said.

TheDragoon said:

Celia blinked and turned her head to look down at him, "Um... You okay?" She asked quietly before realizing that was a dumb question. Of course not, he did say ow just now didn't he?

Roman said:
(( So evil xP ))

----------

(yeah but shes soon gonna be good after she sings a solo in this dang movie... its a musical xDI could probably find the song on youtube easily)

"yeah that'd be nice" she said and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back