• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lilliana just stared at the bucket of toys, then at Ken. "I 'unno... I've never seen any of these before..."
Ken smiled as he found a dragon's head, putting it on. "Roar! I'm a dragon!" He laughed as he turned around.

Nanne said:
"What do we have?" she asked Alex and Yuki.
Yuki looked at Alex and smiled, "He says he has a package for this house."

(
@Roman )
Diablo blinked, having no idea what's going on.

@Roman

Roman said:
Cecil looked at Moriko with a plain expressionless face, "I would enjoy that..." he said, being absolutely serious. "I love food, it's the best thing ever~"
Moriko looked at him as his face became expressionless, tilting her head a little as she listened to him "Really, well then I guess that's settled!, you are my official taste tester for real" she said with a smile.

Nanne said:
"What do we have?" she asked Alex and Yuki.
Yuki looked at Alex and smiled, "He says he has a package for this house."

(
@Roman )
Alex held the box up again, handing it to Kanae, "A package like she said." He told her. "It's from some place I've never heard of, but it says to bring it here..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ Let's eat and then look. I don't hear any footsteps, so they must be asleep. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and gave him a thumbs up before walking into the kitchen, getting out the things she needed to make a sandwich❦...

"Okay~"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him as his face became expressionless, tilting her head a little as she listened to him "Really, well then I guess that's settled!, you are my official taste tester for real" she said with a smile.
Cecil chuckled, "Thanks, now I have a job where I can taste things! Not only that, but it's your food I'm tasting! My job only gets better from there." He said with a light laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and gave him a thumbs up before walking into the kitchen, getting out the things she needed to make a sandwich❦...
"Okay~"
...♅Akira laughed quietly as he followed Asuka, soon searching his cabinets for something that he could make. He spoke to himself♅...

What to make, what to make..

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "....Well that seems awfully rude" she said as she looked at the boxes "Were they at least comfortable?" She asked yawning a bit.
"It was! It was very rude!" Chocola exclaimed and frowned now. Vanilla shook her head, "It was cramped... we're to big for the boxes meow~"

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Thanks, now I have a job where I can taste things! Not only that, but it's your food I'm tasting! My job only gets better from there." He said with a light laugh.
Moriko smiled happily "You're welcome" she said as she looked at him "I admire your enthusiasm about your job" she said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It was! It was very rude!" Chocola exclaimed and frowned now. Vanilla shook her head, "It was cramped... we're to big for the boxes meow~"
"People can be meanies sometimes" she said before pointing at the gates of the school "Are you supposed to be going here too?" She asked curiously. "This school is where I am going" she said with a nod.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#5900b3]"I am doing my work. You requested me as a preferred maid right?"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
"good" she said and nodded.
Roman chuckled, "Come on, you're taking forever. Go order." He said, playfully pushing her along.

-------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled happily "You're welcome" she said as she looked at him "I admire your enthusiasm about your job" she said with a laugh.

"People can be meanies sometimes" she said before pointing at the gates of the school "Are you supposed to be going here too?" She asked curiously. "This school is where I am going" she said with a nod.
Cecil blinked and chuckled, "Why wouldn't I be? My job has 2 of my favorite things. Number 1: Food. Number 2: Friends." He said. "I think anyone would be happy about that."

Roman said:
"Yeah... Home sounds perfect right now." Talia said. "I don't know if I want to be in public for a while." She said quiety.
-----------

"Wouldn't you rather talk to her than barge in here and try to kill me then?" Luke asked. "It's hard to try and hold a conversation with you after what you just did... I'm pretty sure, Rina agrees."
"We'll I've already tried to talk" shara said to him

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Euloria blinked before dancing along and laughing "Fair enough" she said as she smiled at him "I didn't know you could dance"
Moriko nodded "Ah, well, he's not really a rabbit, he's just a human that's stuck that way" she explained "I said I would help him out and try to change him back and be his translator until then"
"I don't this is my first time" he said to her with a smile

Roman said:
Alex held the box up again, handing it to Kanae, "A package like she said." He told her. "It's from some place I've never heard of, but it says to bring it here..."
TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked, having no idea what's going on.
@Roman
Kanae took the package and signed for it. "Hmm I wonder what it is..." she mumbled to herself. "Oh Diablo this is my somewhat cousin Yuki...she's a werewolf but this isn't her full form. Adorable isn't she?" she said.

Yuki bowed her head to Diablo and turned to look at Alex. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked excited as her tail wagged a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We'll I've already tried to talk" shara said to him

[/QUOTE]
"And this was all you could come up with?" Luke asked. "That's honestly a terrible idea... Now, why did you come barging in?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Come on, you're taking forever. Go order." He said, playfully pushing her along.
-------

Cecil blinked and chuckled, "Why wouldn't I be? My job has 2 of my favorite things. Number 1: Food. Number 2: Friends." He said. "I think anyone would be happy about that."
Moriko giggled "Well, yes I guess you have a point~" she said happily.

Nanne said:
Kanae took the package and signed for it. "Hmm I wonder what it is..." she mumbled to herself. "Oh Diablo this is my somewhat cousin Yuki...she's a werewolf but this isn't her full form. Adorable isn't she?" she said.
Yuki bowed her head to Diablo and turned to look at Alex. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked excited as her tail wagged a little.
Alex rubbed his arm, before checking his phone. "Well... My shift is over so I guess I'm just gonna go do some stuff... Why do you ask?" He asked.

----------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Well, yes I guess you have a point~" she said happily.
Cecil smiled, "Exactly." He said before plopping down on a bench. "Now I need a rest~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't this is my first time" he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Euloria laughed lightly "Really? For your first time trying, you're pretty good"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly as he followed Asuka, soon searching his cabinets for something that he could make. He spoke to himself♅...
What to make, what to make..

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka hummed to herself as she made her food before finishing her sandwich, soon taking a bite out of it❦...

"You know I can just make you a sandwich if you want."

Roman said:
-------

"I say its only fair you do it for me since your the reason we had to go to a different place" she said and pointed at him.

Nanne said:
Diablo nodded. "Mhm~" He said before petting Kanae's head. "But not as cute as you." He said teasingly.

Roman said:
Alex rubbed his arm, before checking his phone. "Well... My shift is over so I guess I'm just gonna go do some stuff... Why do you ask?" He asked.
----------

Cecil smiled, "Exactly." He said before plopping down on a bench. "Now I need a rest~"
Moriko nodded "I agree" she said as she then sat down next to him. She quickly looked at the time "We were walking for ages!, I didn't even notice" she said with a small giggle.

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Well yeah I did, I just meant thought you'd also have to serve the other customers too." Nanami said with a laugh. "I guess I was wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back