• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "That's really thoughtful. The fact you don't wanna mess up plans that is." He said, chuckling slightly. "I didn't say I am going to travel, I said I am thinking about it. Chances are I might end staying. And yeah, I'll gladly have that cake and tea." He said with a nod.
----------

(( I'll use my character Alex, who should I send him to and where? ^°^ ))
Moriko smiled "Well of course, They aren't my plans to alter after all" she said with a nod "And good, whatever your favourite is I'll try to make it~" she said happily.

Ataga shrugged and frowned. "Suit yourself then." She said before one of the custodian homonculi entered and started to clean. @Daniel reaver

Arc silently moved through the hallways and searched for her designated classroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Their kinda new and alright, I'll start! Their gonna have a pretty odd introduction just for a heads up xD ))
Two boxes sat along the side of the street, though there was a rustling noise in both of them as well as a constant meow. "Vanilla how do we get out meow!" "I...I don't know... Use your claw to get out Chocola~" "Meow, this is hard~" "No it isn't..." Vanilla let out a sigh before Chocola popped out of the box, her hands in front of her chest. "I'm free!" Vanilla popped out not that much later, "I told you... meow~"

tumblr_nqcyk2a97M1uybujco1_540.gif
Elaena had just arrived at the school and way on her way to her way to the front gates, in a sort of daze before stumbling over the boxes and the two girls in them, falling flat on her face on the pavement, letting out a muffled ouch.

((They're adorable ;0;))

Nanne said:
((Yuki. She's at a house near the school..))
Alex whistled as he walked down the sidewalk, his hands in his pockets. He stopped in front of one house in particular and pulled a box out of a bag, "Here we are..." he said as he walked to the door. Alex knocked on the door a few times, before quietly waiting for a answer.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "Well of course, They aren't my plans to alter after all" she said with a nod "And good, whatever your favourite is I'll try to make it~" she said happily.
"It's fine. I don't really know yet so if I get held back on my plans, it wouldn't be much of a problem." Cecil said. He then nodded his head, showing he was listening as she spoke, "Well, my favorite kind of cake? I like a simple chocolate cake. Nothing too... Much I guess."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi just sat there and soon leaned on Nanami's shoulder*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled quietly before leaned her head on Fuyumi's, soon wrapping an arm around her.

Roman said:
Alex whistled as he walked down the sidewalk, his hands in his pockets. He stopped in front of one house in particular and pulled a box out of a bag, "Here we are..." he said as he walked to the door. Alex knocked on the door a few times, before quietly waiting for a answer.

"It's fine. I don't really know yet so if I get held back on my plans, it wouldn't be much of a problem." Cecil said. He then nodded his head, showing he was listening as she spoke, "Well, my favorite kind of cake? I like a simple chocolate cake. Nothing too... Much I guess."
Yuki heard someone knocking at the front door. She walked out the garage to check who it was, "Hello? Who is it?" she asked.

Nanne said:
Yuki glanced at him quickly to see if he was still keeping up. She then started to gain speed little by little. She loved feeling the wind on her face.

Kanae saw him and blushed like crazy, "Uh...I...I'm so sorry! I'm just taking these!" she said nervous and flustered. She left the bathroom quickly with his clothes to go wash them. "Why did I do that?! How embarrassing..." she thought to herself. (@TheDragoon )
Diablo sighed and laughed lightly he finished drying himself off, wrapping a towel around himself before walking out and kissing Kanae swiftly. "You so cute~" He said teasingly before he left to change into some clothes.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena had just arrived at the school and way on her way to her way to the front gates, in a sort of daze before stumbling over the boxes and the two girls in them, falling flat on her face on the pavement, letting out a muffled ouch.
((They're adorable ;0;))
Chocola gasped and brought her hands up to her face as she saw the girl fall flat on her face. "A-Are you okay?"

tumblr_nhl8w1ivbV1s7jg4vo9_250.png

Vanilla blinked a few times before she just stared down at the girl before saying quietly, "She fell... meow~"

tumblr_nhlcoc4O4C1s7jg4vo9_250.png

(( Right? ^ • ^ ))

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, laughing softly. "I suppose it's not so bad when they're spread out a bit... but that much painting all at once? Wheeew."
Lilliana looked at Ken, and immediately smiled at him. "Yeah! Let's play!"

Yumi nodded, swinging her legs as well.

"That's kinda what we were doing. Kanon wanted to explore, so we did, and since we're kinda new we didn't really know where we were going and eventually ended here."

"I totally knew where I was going!"

Yumi looked over to see Kanon frowning at her.

"I believe you were looking for the gym, and were convinced it was this room..."

Kanon started blushing embarrassedly, leaning forward as she argued with Yumi.

"W-what? No way, you misheard me. I was totally looking for the music room!"

"Riiiiiiiiiight."
Yuto left the room with Noir in his arms.

Ken immediately ran to their bucket of toys. "What do you wanna play?" He asked excitedly.

Roman said:
Taylor stepped inside the mansion, "So, I guess you'll tell me a few things? I just wanna know what he did since he has daughters and no sons..."
-----------

Luke sighed and looked over to Rina, smiling a little. "I'll be fine... As long as she doesn't get her hands on me again."

----------

Roman chuckled, "It's nice to see that you noticed... I still need to train sometimes though. It's the only way I can get stronger." He same explained.

-----------

"You want a master who has an exciting life? Someone who goes on adventures and stuff... Maybe I can help you with that... Only if Taiga allowed it though. I don't want her to feel as if I betrayed her." Emiya explained.

--------------

Cecil smiled, "I won't lie to you... This walk has been pretty long, but I've enjoyed so far, aibxe you're around." He said, as he quickly picked a flower from the ground. "Annoy me? I don't think you could!" He said happily, handing her the light green flower he had just picked.
"thats the only way anyone can get stronger, as well as having the need to protect someone" she says.

Roman said:

"Chocolate?, Alright then~" she smiled happily "Plain chocolate cake is nice" she said with a nod "I'll remember to make you some someday" she smiled lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied in a sarcastic, happy tone♅...
“ Oh how fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka just laughed again as they walked up to the front door of the mansion. She soon opened it and walked inside as she spoke❦...

"So much fun~ They could just be in the living room too, so there wouldn't be much looking."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo sighed and laughed lightly he finished drying himself off, wrapping a towel around himself before walking out and kissing Kanae swiftly. "You so cute~" He said teasingly before he left to change into some clothes.
Kanae blushed, "Hey..." she said embarrassed. "Oh by the way my cousin Yuki will be moving to my garage...so yeah." she said as she was folding some clothes.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed, "Hey..." she said embarrassed. "Oh by the way my cousin Yuki will be moving to my garage...so yeah." she said as she was folding some clothes.
Diablo had now changed into suitable clothes, smiling as he passed Kanae to go to the fridge to get a soda. "Well that's nice, the more the merrier~" He said sweetly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola gasped and brought her hands up to her face as she saw the girl fall flat on her face. "A-Are you okay?"
tumblr_nhl8w1ivbV1s7jg4vo9_250.png

Vanilla blinked a few times before she just stared down at the girl before saying quietly, "She fell... meow~"

tumblr_nhlcoc4O4C1s7jg4vo9_250.png

(( Right? ^ • ^ ))
Elaena rolled over and stared at them blankly for a moment before yawning a bit "Im okay" she said quietly as she sat up "I must have spaced out again" she said before smiling lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled quietly before leaned her head on Fuyumi's, soon wrapping an arm around her.
*Fuyumi cuddled into Nanami happily*

"I love you~"

Nanne said:
Yuki heard someone knocking at the front door. She walked out the garage to check who it was, "Hello? Who is it?" she asked.
Alex chuckled a little, "I have a delivery for this address." He said, waving the box in his hand. "Just need someone to sign for it..."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo had now changed into suitable clothes, smiling as he passed Kanae to go to the fridge to get a soda. "Well that's nice, the more the merrier~" He said sweetly.
Kanae finished folding some clothes and walked to the window. She peeked outside, "The good thing is she's great at making friends..." she said as she saw Yuki talking to a boy. "I'm going to bet that kids name is Alex.."

Nonalaka said:
"Chocolate?, Alright then~" she smiled happily "Plain chocolate cake is nice" she said with a nod "I'll remember to make you some someday" she smiled lightly.
Cecil nodded and smiled warmly, "Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it." He said happily.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"thats the only way anyone can get stronger, as well as having the need to protect someone" she says.
Roman nodded, "Yeah I know..." he said, thinking a little about all the people he failed to protect. "Well.. Let's go get you that sushi~"

Roman said:
Alex chuckled a little, "I have a delivery for this address." He said, waving the box in his hand. "Just need someone to sign for it..."
Yuki looked at the box curiously. She then began sniff him and the box. The only thing different about her from anyone else was that she had white wolf ears and a white fluffy tail. "What's inside?" she asked. "Oh but I just moved in with my somewhat cousins...so I can't sign it..." she said as she went up to the door. "Kanae!! There's a nice stranger outside who wants you to sign something!" she yelled.

Nanne said:
Kanae finished folding some clothes and walked to the window. She peeked outside, "The good thing is she's great at making friends..." she said as she saw Yuki talking to a boy. "I'm going to bet that kids name is Alex.."
Diablo walked over to the couch, turning on the tv as he continued to drink his soda.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded and smiled warmly, "Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it." He said happily.
---------

Roman nodded, "Yeah I know..." he said, thinking a little about all the people he failed to protect. "Well.. Let's go get you that sushi~"
"Yeah! I really wanna try it" she said and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back