• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kiroshiven said:
He chased after her without question. Even after she changed he still watched her with awe and kept as close to her as he could. The win on his face never felt so good as that moment. "I haven't done this in some time. It feels great." He leaped into one of the trees and started jumping from branch to branch. Keeping his eyes on her most of the time.
Yuki glanced at him quickly to see if he was still keeping up. She then started to gain speed little by little. She loved feeling the wind on her face.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blushed lightly when she walked in. He had finished up his shower, now outside it. "U-Umm... Sure?" He said nervously.
Kanae saw him and blushed like crazy, "Uh...I...I'm so sorry! I'm just taking these!" she said nervous and flustered. She left the bathroom quickly with his clothes to go wash them. "Why did I do that?! How embarrassing..." she thought to herself. (@TheDragoon )

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
"Noah"

"Wow....That makes me feel better about myself..."
"I didn't mean it like that..." Farah said.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Well because you asked, I plan on traveling. I don't know if my friend plans on coming along, but after school I'll be able to see many new things and whatnot."

Talia gritted her teeth, "Dang it. I'll get you back somehow..." she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't sense dad anywhere... That goes to show he's still alive.."
"You won't succeed dear." Celia giggled and patted her head. "Oh good! Then we wouldn't have to take care of a dead body~ It would have been nice if he left a note or something..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. the water's soothing also''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded in agreement before letting out a sigh.

WoodenZebra said:
After the two left Emma summoned enderpearls and threw after them catching up she drunk a swiftness potion and this time kept up
@Nanne
Yuki noticed Emm catching up to them, "Hey Emm!! Isn't this amazing? The forest and the wind..." she spoke to her telepathically.

WoodenZebra said:
"Yeah this is cool but I've done better"Emma thought to Kiki
Yuki stopped running. She sniffed the air, "Like what? Hold on I'm getting a strong whiff of something..." she told Emm.

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "Then why don't we have Ami join us?" He asked. "That way... She wouldn't have to die.. and she could still be your rival."
Ami smiles at Taiga

Taiga nods. "Sure" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
"Well, what do you mean how things end up here?, what would stop you from going?" She asked tilting her head lightly
"From what I seen, most of the people who are here seem to be happy and have families. Others found the one thing that keeps them here.. If I ever end up like that, then I don't think I'll leave." Cecil said.

WoodenZebra said:
"A deer" Emma said
Yuki stared at it for a while before turning around. "They truly are beautiful..." she said to Emm. I can hear a nice lake not to far from here she thought to herself. "Let's go...but quietly we don't want to disturb it." she told Emm as she slowly walked away.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You won't succeed dear." Celia giggled and patted her head. "Oh good! Then we wouldn't have to take care of a dead body~ It would have been nice if he left a note or something..."

Talia shrugged, "He'll be back. I'm gonna go get take a shower then get some sleep. See you later mom!" She said happily, before running off with her clothes.

(( We can just leave them there for now ))

--------

Mayyflower said:
Ami smiles at Taiga
Taiga nods. "Sure" she says quietly
Emiya looked at Ami, "So? What will it be? Will you join Taiga and I?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sounds like a plan~ We can all have a family lunch~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before talking❦...

"I wonder what the kids are doing right now~ I know they said they were gonna explore the place but they must have gotten tired at some point..."

WoodenZebra said:
Emma turned invisible and slowly followed kiki
Yuki walked to the lake and took a little sip. "Ah fresh water..." she said as she changed back to her normal form.

WeirdPrincess said:

"I was kidding"

Roman said:
Talia shrugged, "He'll be back. I'm gonna go get take a shower then get some sleep. See you later mom!" She said happily, before running off with her clothes.
(( We can just leave them there for now ))

--------

Emiya looked at Ami, "So? What will it be? Will you join Taiga and I?" He asked.
(( Okay ^~^ ))

WoodenZebra said:
When Kiki turned to her normal form Emma slowy creeped up behind her "Booo!!!" Emma screamed
Yuki jumped and fell in the lake. "Emm!" she helped but then started laughing. "You got me good...haha"

((I really wanna use my new character ;v;

Roman said:
"From what I seen, most of the people who are here seem to be happy and have families. Others found the one thing that keeps them here.. If I ever end up like that, then I don't think I'll leave." Cecil said.
Moriko nodded "Ah, I see, I suppose you have a point, I never really thought what I would do if that happened to me" she said as she pursed her lips lightly "I guess if that happened I couldn't possibly leave" she said shaking her head and giggling lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I... didn't think about that..." Celia said quietly before hanging her head and groaning. "I'm a terrible parent..." She muttered and sniffled.
"Well you did say you were hungry and your stomach made that pretty clear. You're welcome though!"

Autumn laughed lightly before taking a bite of her burger. A part of her wanted more of Lumina's curry, but she didn't ask. She thought that it would be rude of her to do, so she didn't bother asking.

"I don't know if this is to sudden or not, but what kind of being are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want though."

(( I was just gonna suggest a fade cause I can't be arsed to write anything intimate xDD ))
Another smile graced Lumina's lips as Autumn responded. Yeah, she was definitely glad it was Autumn of all people she became friends with. She was midway through another bite of curry when Autumn asked what kind of being she was. She froze momentarily, not expecting that question. It's not like she was ashamed of what kind of being she was, but it was more like she hadn't really met any others of her kind. So she was always hesitant to say. But Autumn seemed nice enough, she could trust her... right? Swallowing, she still paused a moment before answering.

"Well... um..."

Damn, why was this so hard? Oh wait! Maybe if she... Lumina shrugged of her jacket, revealing a pair of wings that looked like they were made of flames themselves, and she unfolded them a bit so Autumn could see. Blushing slightly, she continued.

"I'm a, um, phoenix."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back