• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WoodenZebra said:
Emma laughed with Kiki
Yuki got up and went to sit down on a rock. "Today has certainly been great..." she said as she looked at the lake.

((You should try the reply thing so I can get a notification of when you quote me...haha))

Nonalaka said:
((I really wanna use my new character ;v;
Moriko nodded "Ah, I see, I suppose you have a point, I never really thought what I would do if that happened to me" she said as she pursed her lips lightly "I guess if that happened I couldn't possibly leave" she said shaking her head and giggling lightly.
(( I have a few free characters if you want ^~^ ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before talking❦...
"I wonder what the kids are doing right now~ I know they said they were gonna explore the place but they must have gotten tired at some point..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Maybe they fell asleep?~ ”

Roman said:
Talia shrugged, "He'll be back. I'm gonna go get take a shower then get some sleep. See you later mom!" She said happily, before running off with her clothes.
(( We can just leave them there for now ))

--------

Emiya looked at Ami, "So? What will it be? Will you join Taiga and I?" He asked.
Ami nods. "Sure" she says.

Nonalaka said:
((I really wanna use my new character ;v;
Moriko nodded "Ah, I see, I suppose you have a point, I never really thought what I would do if that happened to me" she said as she pursed her lips lightly "I guess if that happened I couldn't possibly leave" she said shaking her head and giggling lightly.
Cecil chuckled and nodded his head in agreement, "Yeah, I agree." He said, putting his hands down to his sides again. "If it does, I just hope I end up with the right one."

Mayyflower said:
Ami nods. "Sure" she says.
Emiya smiled, "Great. I'll be going to land now. When you two are ready, come get me and we can go." He said, before swimming back to shore.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and nodded his head in agreement, "Yeah, I agree." He said, putting his hands down to his sides again. "If it does, I just hope I end up with the right one."

Emiya smiled, "Great. I'll be going to land now. When you two are ready, come get me and we can go." He said, before swimming back to shore.
Taiga nods. "Alright" she says

Ami swam around for a little

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Alright" she says
Ami swam around for a little
Emiya stretched when he got out of the water and snapped his fingers, instantly drying himself off and making his suit appear on his body. He then shielded his eyes from the sun, and looked out into the water at Taiga and Ami. "I wonder how long those two have known one another..." he said to himself.

fa930d3c1c9f.gif

Lumina said:
Another smile graced Lumina's lips as Autumn responded. Yeah, she was definitely glad it was Autumn of all people she became friends with. She was midway through another bite of curry when Autumn asked what kind of being she was. She froze momentarily, not expecting that question. It's not like she was ashamed of what kind of being she was, but it was more like she hadn't really met any others of her kind. So she was always hesitant to say. But Autumn seemed nice enough, she could trust her... right? Swallowing, she still paused a moment before answering.
"Well... um..."

Damn, why was this so hard? Oh wait! Maybe if she... Lumina shrugged of her jacket, revealing a pair of wings that looked like they were made of flames themselves, and she unfolded them a bit so Autumn could see. Blushing slightly, she continued.

"I'm a, um, phoenix."
A Phoenix? Lumina was a phoenix? Autumn looked at the wings the she had unfolded and gazed at them in amazement. Woah... She was at a loss of words to describe how amazing this was to her. Though she didn't know if there was any other phoenix in existence, Autumn just mainly thought that Lumina was the only one. There could only be one right? Now she was curious to know if there was two...

"That's so cool! Your wings look amazing~ I've never met a Phoenix before... but then again when would I have."

Roman said:

"Id like to think i would too, Im sure you will find the right person if it happens" she said with a nod and a smile "I think what I'd really like to do when I finish here would be open a bakery perhaps" she said after thinking a bit as she twiddled her thumbs "Since that's what I like to do after all" she said with a small laugh.

Yuki got off the rock and stretched. "Well I actually need to go finish unpacking my stuff...I'll see you around school though!" she said as she started skipping towards the forest. "Later Emm!!" she yelled as she waved bye. ( @WoodenZebra )

Yuki ran through the woods and made her way to Kanae's house. "Ah...well I should most definitely finish unpacking my stuff." she said as she walked to the garage.

((Anybody free??...))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have Chocola and Vanilla, Winter, Lilith, Saki, and more but I can't remember them all xD ))
((Alrighty hmmm, Chocola and vanilla are new I'm guessing? Can you start? :'D))

Nonalaka said:
"Id like to think i would too, Im sure you will find the right person if it happens" she said with a nod and a smile "I think what I'd really like to do when I finish here would be open a bakery perhaps" she said after thinking a bit as she twiddled her thumbs "Since that's what I like to do after all" she said with a small laugh.
"Sane for you too. I'm pretty sure the right person will come bouncing around for you one day." Cecil said with a smile. He then listened to her talk, before smiling even more at the mention of a bakery. "If you do that, I might have to cancel my plans and stay just to try your baking!" He exclaimed happily.

Nanne said:
Yuki got off the rock and stretched. "Well I actually need to go finish unpacking my stuff...I'll see you around school though!" she said as she started skipping towards the forest. "Later Emm!!" she yelled as she waved bye. ( @WoodenZebra )

Yuki ran through the woods and made her way to Kanae's house. "Ah...well I should most definitely finish unpacking my stuff." she said as she walked to the garage.

((Anybody free??...))
(( I am ^~^ ))

WeirdPrincess said:
A Phoenix? Lumina was a phoenix? Autumn looked at the wings the she had unfolded and gazed at them in amazement. Woah... She was at a loss of words to describe how amazing this was to her. Though she didn't know if there was any other phoenix in existence, Autumn just mainly thought that Lumina was the only one. There could only be one right? Now she was curious to know if there was two...
"That's so cool! Your wings look amazing~ I've never met a Phoenix before... but then again when would I have."
Lumina looked really nervous showing off her wings in the open, so she soon folded them back up along her back and put her jacket on, her blush darkening from Autumn's compliments. She wasn't used to such flattery, and was getting a little fidgety. What do you do when somebody gives you compliments? Nobody ever really told her, so how was she to know?

"U-um, thank you..."

That was the correct response, right. At lease she hoped so.

"I haven't really met other phoenixes... n-not that I can remember, at least.."

It was true. Before the age of 5 (at least in this body) she had no memory. She just woke up one day and was taken in by an old man, who raised her until she came here. Maybe before that she had met one... but other than that she didn't really remember anybody like herself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Maybe they fell asleep?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed a little and the mansion soon coming into view as she talked, and joked a bit❦...

"They could have~ Maybe we'd have to check every room to see where they fell asleep."

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled and held Noir against his chest. "It's alright, take a rest... I'll watch over the kids." He said softly, in a soothing voice.
Ken nodded and ran over to Lilliana. "Do you wanna play?" He asked happily.
Noir nodded, laughing softly. "I suppose it's not so bad when they're spread out a bit... but that much painting all at once? Wheeew."

Lilliana looked at Ken, and immediately smiled at him. "Yeah! Let's play!"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled as she continued to sway her legs back and forth "Well when I arrived no one was around, so instead of asking someone to show me around I began exploring the place and stumbled here, I used to play guitar a lot and saw the guitar so I stayed and messed around with it" she said happily with a nod.
Yumi nodded, swinging her legs as well.

"That's kinda what we were doing. Kanon wanted to explore, so we did, and since we're kinda new we didn't really know where we were going and eventually ended here."

"I totally knew where I was going!"

Yumi looked over to see Kanon frowning at her.

"I believe you were looking for the gym, and were convinced it was this room..."

Kanon started blushing embarrassedly, leaning forward as she argued with Yumi.

"W-what? No way, you misheard me. I was totally looking for the music room!"

"Riiiiiiiiiight."

Roman said:
"Sane for you too. I'm pretty sure the right person will come bouncing around for you one day." Cecil said with a smile. He then listened to her talk, before smiling even more at the mention of a bakery. "If you do that, I might have to cancel my plans and stay just to try your baking!" He exclaimed happily.

(( I am ^~^ ))
Moriko giggled "Is that so?, well if you want to taste my baking I'm sure I could have you over to my dorm for tea and cake sometime instead of waiting until I open a bakery" she said as she smiled over at him. "I wouldn't like to get in the way of your plans" she said laughing lightly.

Roman said:

(( I am ^~^ ))
((Yay! Who?))

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Is that so?, well if you want to taste my baking I'm sure I could have you over to my dorm for tea and cake sometime instead of waiting until I open a bakery" she said as she smiled over at him. "I wouldn't like to get in the way of your plans" she said laughing lightly.
Cecil smiled, "That's really thoughtful. The fact you don't wanna mess up plans that is." He said, chuckling slightly. "I didn't say I am going to travel, I said I am thinking about it. Chances are I might end staying. And yeah, I'll gladly have that cake and tea." He said with a nod.

----------

Nanne said:
((Yay! ))
(( I'll use my character Alex, who should I send him to and where? ^°^ ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't mean it like that..." Farah said.
"You won't succeed dear." Celia giggled and patted her head. "Oh good! Then we wouldn't have to take care of a dead body~ It would have been nice if he left a note or something..."

Nanami nodded in agreement before letting out a sigh.
*Fuyumi just sat there and soon leaned on Nanami's shoulder*

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, laughing softly. "I suppose it's not so bad when they're spread out a bit... but that much painting all at once? Wheeew."
Lilliana looked at Ken, and immediately smiled at him. "Yeah! Let's play!"

Yumi nodded, swinging her legs as well.

"That's kinda what we were doing. Kanon wanted to explore, so we did, and since we're kinda new we didn't really know where we were going and eventually ended here."

"I totally knew where I was going!"

Yumi looked over to see Kanon frowning at her.

"I believe you were looking for the gym, and were convinced it was this room..."

Kanon started blushing embarrassedly, leaning forward as she argued with Yumi.

"W-what? No way, you misheard me. I was totally looking for the music room!"

"Riiiiiiiiiight."
Kairassi giggled at them lightly before hopping off the table and landing on the ground she spun on her heel to face them "Well~, why don't we go find tge gym now?, I haven't been either." She suggested.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty hmmm, Chocola and vanilla are new I'm guessing? Can you start? :'D))
(( Their kinda new and alright, I'll start! Their gonna have a pretty odd introduction just for a heads up xD ))

Two boxes sat along the side of the street, though there was a rustling noise in both of them as well as a constant meow. "Vanilla how do we get out meow!" "I...I don't know... Use your claw to get out Chocola~" "Meow, this is hard~" "No it isn't..." Vanilla let out a sigh before Chocola popped out of the box, her hands in front of her chest. "I'm free!" Vanilla popped out not that much later, "I told you... meow~"

tumblr_nqcyk2a97M1uybujco1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed a little and the mansion soon coming into view as she talked, and joked a bit❦...
"They could have~ Maybe we'd have to check every room to see where they fell asleep."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied in a sarcastic, happy tone♅...

“ Oh how fun~ ”

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "That's really thoughtful. The fact you don't wanna mess up plans that is." He said, chuckling slightly. "I didn't say I am going to travel, I said I am thinking about it. Chances are I might end staying. And yeah, I'll gladly have that cake and tea." He said with a nod.
----------

(( I'll use my character Alex, who should I send him to and where? ^°^ ))
((Yuki. She's at a house near the school..))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back