• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia went over and sat down next to Celia, gently resting her head on Celia's shoulder. "You're not a terrible parent... Just different is all." She said, nuzzling her mother's arm.
Celia sniffled again, "You mean it? I won't do anything like that again... I swear it was just a one time thing." She said quietly. "I can't promise that I won't ever embarrass you though." Celia said and snickered a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi then lead Nanami to the onsen as she sat in it*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami sat beside Fuyumi and looked around, "It looks really nice in here~"

Mayyflower said:
"Well it's gonna happen." She says pecking his lips

Taiga tilted her head. "Why would I feel betrayed?" She asks
"I'm offering help to your rival." Emiya said. "That would normally rub someone the wrong way, but I guess you seem okay with it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sniffled again, "You mean it? I won't do anything like that again... I swear it was just a one time thing." She said quietly. "I can't promise that I won't ever embarrass you though." Celia said and snickered a little.
Talia looked at Celia and smiled, "I do mean it..." she said, still hugging Celia's arm. "Well... I do have one more thing I need do though..." she added.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "That's a nice name"
Riley smiled. "Isn't it" she says happily

Sam looked over at the three. "What did you say his name was?" She asks tiredly

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Isn't it" she says happily
Sam looked over at the three. "What did you say his name was?" She asks tiredly
"Noah"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stopped and looked over at him, "Nothing! Just bored~"
"Wow....That makes me feel better about myself..."

Roman said:
"I'm offering help to your rival." Emiya said. "That would normally rub someone the wrong way, but I guess you seem okay with it."
Taiga looked over at Ami. "Well if she doesn't find a master soon, she will have to destroy herself cause she won't have a purpose" she says. "And I don't want that" she says with a smirk

Ami chuckled. "Right" she says

shortyshot8 said:
"Noah"

"Wow....That makes me feel better about myself..."
Sam sat up and smiled. "Cute"

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at Ami. "Well if she doesn't find a master soon, she will have to destroy herself cause she won't have a purpose" she says. "And I don't want that" she says with a smirk

Emiya blinked, living as long as he did, he seen many people come and go, important or not, they were still beings, "Is it possible to have two Familiars?" He asked Taiga

Roman said:
Cecil made a face, and put his hands behind his head, as he spoke, "I can totally imagine you as a cat~ If you like naps, you'd make the perfect cat~"
tumblr_mlk75oSRGY1rdg84fo1_250.gif
Moriko laughed "You think so?, I guess the decision is made then, I guess I'd be a cat!" She said with a smile "Though alot of people think cats have bad attitudes.... Cats aren't as jerky and selfish as people think you know?, some of the ones I've spoken to have been really nice and love hugs!" She said with a nod.

Roman said:
Talia looked at Celia and smiled, "I do mean it..." she said, still hugging Celia's arm. "Well... I do have one more thing I need do though..." she added.
Celia smiled happily before looking at Talia, "What else is there to do?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed "You think so?, I guess the decision is made then, I guess I'd be a cat!" She said with a smile "Though alot of people think cats have bad attitudes.... Cats aren't as jerky and selfish as people think you know?, some of the ones I've spoken to have been really nice and love hugs!" She said with a nod.
Cecil chuckled, "I used to have the coolest cat ever before I moved for school. I gave him to my mom, just in case I move back home when I finish school here." He said.

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled happily before looking at Talia, "What else is there to do?"
Talia chuckled, "This." She said, with a sly grin, before grabbing Celia's chest like she did her back at the store. "Payback~"

Mayyflower said:

Marcus nodded

Roman said:
Emiya blinked, living as long as he did, he seen many people come and go, important or not, they were still beings, "Is it possible to have two Familiars?" He asked Taiga
Taiga looked over at ami and then at Emiya. "Yes." She says

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "I used to have the coolest cat ever before I moved for school. I gave him to my mom, just in case I move back home when I finish school here." He said.
----------

Talia chuckled, "This." She said, with a sly grin, before grabbing Celia's chest like she did her back at the store. "Payback~"
"I'll probably move back home for a while when I graduate then maybe college I don't know....you said incase, where do you plan to go when you finish here?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at ami and then at Emiya. "Yes." She says
Emiya nodded, "Then why don't we have Ami join us?" He asked. "That way... She wouldn't have to die.. and she could still be your rival."

Roman said:
----------

Celia blinked before laughing, "I don't get as embarrassed by that. Nice try though, I give you props for trying."

Nonalaka said:
"I'll probably move back home for a while when I graduate then maybe college I don't know....you said incase, where do you plan to go when you finish here?" She asked curiously.
Cecil smiled, "Well because you asked, I plan on traveling. I don't know if my friend plans on coming along, but after school I'll be able to see many new things and whatnot."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked before laughing, "I don't get as embarrassed by that. Nice try though, I give you props for trying."
Talia gritted her teeth, "Dang it. I'll get you back somehow..." she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't sense dad anywhere... That goes to show he's still alive.."

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Well because you asked, I plan on traveling. I don't know if my friend plans on coming along, but after school I'll be able to see many new things and whatnot."

Talia gritted her teeth, "Dang it. I'll get you back somehow..." she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't sense dad anywhere... That goes to show he's still alive.."
"Travelling?, that sounds so exciting!" She said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
''yeah. the water's soothing also''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦As if on que, Asuka's stomach growled a little which caused her to laugh❦...
"I'm pretty hungry too, I think I'll make myself a sandwich."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sounds like a plan~ We can all have a family lunch~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"Travelling?, that sounds so exciting!" She said with a smile.
"Yeah, I saved up enough money to actually travel quite a few places too! But it all depends on how things end up for me here." Cecil said.

Roman said:
"Yeah, I saved up enough money to actually travel quite a few places too! But it all depends on how things end up for me here." Cecil said.
"Well, what do you mean how things end up here?, what would stop you from going?" She asked tilting her head lightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back