• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "You're so sassy... Alright fine, you can come out. Just take off the bra and button up your shirt..." She said before walking off to look for clothes.
Talia did as she was told, when she finished, she returned to Celia with the bra in one hand and the other over her chest. "Here you go..." she said, looking around.

-----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Stop being so ignorant and stupid. Plus there is something I can do" she said coldly back to him before rina stepped between Luke and Ed mother "mother stop it!" She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Luke frowned, "I'm not being ignorant and stupid... You don't even know me, yet you don't like me because I date your daughter!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi soon stopped as they were in a changing room and Fuyumi gave Nanami a kimono identical to hers*
''for the onsen, or would you rather go naked?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami took the kimono from Fuyumi and held it in front of her, "I can wear this. I wouldn't not to go naked and have someone else pop in." She giggled a little before changing out of her clothes and putting the kimono on.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled when he kissed her head "All cleaned up?" She asked with a small laugh. "If you had of stayed like that the hatchlings might have jumped all over you to lick the food off"
"Yeah they probably would have" he said with a small swaying motion pulling her with it as well before slowly turning her a round and smiling

Roman said:
Talia did as she was told, when she finished, she returned to Celia with the bra in one hand and the other over her chest. "Here you go..." she said, looking around.
-----------

Luke frowned, "I'm not being ignorant and stupid... You don't even know me, yet you don't like me because I date your daughter!"
"Yup...... Your my daughters first in many ways. Her first kiss. Her first boyfriend. And I hope she's still a virgin" she said glaring at rina when she said it

Roman said:
-----------

Celia took the bra before browsing through the clothes, "Alright just go look for things you like... I think you're either a size small or medium. Pants might be harder since they go by number and they all fit differently even if it's the same size. Or there's skirts to, if you'd rather wear those. They won't be as hard as pants." She said as she continued looking through the clothes.

Roman said:
Luke furrowed his brows, still leaning against the wall. He then stood up straight once again, looking over at Shara, "Whatever I did, there's nothing you can do."
NyRjFZ5.jpg

"It already happened. Then again, we don't have any idea what you're talking about..."

Cecil shook his head, "No... My best friend promised to protect me, so I wouldn't have to unleash the power I have." He explained.
Moriko looked at him "I see, well that's very kind of your friend to do for you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah they probably would have" he said with a small swaying motion pulling her with it as well before slowly turning her a round and smiling

"Yup...... Your my daughters first in many ways. Her first kiss. Her first boyfriend. And I hope she's still a virgin" she said glaring at rina when she said it

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked, "How do you know we kissed?" He asked, before hearing her say something about Rina's virginity, he just chuckled nervously.

--------------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia took the bra before browsing through the clothes, "Alright just go look for things you like... I think you're either a size small or medium. Pants might be harder since they go by number and they all fit differently even if it's the same size. Or there's skirts to, if you'd rather wear those. They won't be as hard as pants." She said as she continued looking through the clothes.
Talia ran off quickly grabbing about 3 to 4 more bras in her size. She then ran to find some pants or skirts or whatever her mom called them. Talia returned to Celia a while after, holding up everything she had got, skirts, shirts, pants, and bras and underwear. "Is this good enough?"

-------------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him "I see, well that's very kind of your friend to do for you"
Cecil nodded in a agreement, "Yeah..." he said, smiling a little.

Roman said:
Luke blinked, "How do you know we kissed?" He asked, before hearing her say something about Rina's virginity, he just chuckled nervously.
--------------

Talia ran off quickly grabbing about 3 to 4 more bras in her size. She then ran to find some pants or skirts or whatever her mom called them. Talia returned to Celia a while after, holding up everything she had got, skirts, shirts, pants, and bras and underwear. "Is this good enough?"

-------------

Sharas eyes moved to hi when he chuckled nervously "so..... Is she still a virgin?" She asked him with a dead serious look on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Sharas eyes moved to hi when he chuckled nervously "so..... Is she still a virgin?" She asked him with a dead serious look on her face

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked over at Rina before looking back at Shara. He then slowly shook his head no. "Nooooo......" he said slowly.

Roman said:
Luke looked over at Rina before looking back at Shara. He then slowly shook his head no. "Nooooo......" he said slowly.
Her face went cold wrote she looked away slightly "at least your honest" she said obviously enraged by it

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira frowned lightly and placed his hand under Asuka's chin. He spoke, leaning closer to her♅...
“ Hey, it's fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka let out a soft sigh before removing her chin from his hand, soon turning her head to looking through the thicket of trees. As the wind blew, the leaves rustled quietly and Asuka's hair blew gently as she stared off into the distance, speaking as she did❦...

"No it isn't. It was reckless and careless of me to do that..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Her face went cold wrote she looked away slightly "at least your honest" she said obviously enraged by it

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Sorry? If it makes it any better that was also my first time too..." he said, chuckling nervously once more

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Sorry? If it makes it any better that was also my first time too..." he said, chuckling nervously once more
"I could care less if it was your first or not" she whispered before glaring at rina who had a nervous look on her face

Roman said:
--------------

-------------

Celia looked over at the clothes in her hands and nodded, "Yeah that's. Did you try any of those on? Not that you'd have to anyways."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I could care less if it was your first or not" she whispered before glaring at rina who had a nervous look on her face

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "So what are you here for? To torment your daughter?" He asked.

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at the clothes in her hands and nodded, "Yeah that's. Did you try any of those on? Not that you'd have to anyways."
Talia shook her head, "I already knew what size I wore in shirts and pants..." she said looking up at Celia.

Roman said:
---------

Talia shook her head, "I already knew what size I wore in shirts and pants..." she said looking up at Celia.
"No I came for my daughter but I get the feeling she won't come" she said as rina made her way to Luke and hugged his abdomen tightly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka let out a soft sigh before removing her chin from his hand, soon turning her head to looking through the thicket of trees. As the wind blew, the leaves rustled quietly and Asuka's hair blew gently as she stared off into the distance, speaking as she did❦...
"No it isn't. It was reckless and careless of me to do that..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stepped infront of her, smiling♅...

“ No~ It was fun~ All fun things are reckless and careless~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah they probably would have" he said with a small swaying motion pulling her with it as well before slowly turning her a round and smiling

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked up at him and smiled happily "So, any plans for today?"

Roman said:
--------------

-------------

Moriko smiled back at him before looking around "Huh...peaches must have went home..I didn't even notice.." she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I came for my daughter but I get the feeling she won't come" she said as rina made her way to Luke and hugged his abdomen tightly

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I don't think I'd go with you either if you tried killing the person I loved." He said, speaking about the situation through a what if perspective.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled back at him before looking around "Huh...peaches must have went home..I didn't even notice.." she said with a giggle.
"Not really" he said as he took one of her hands in his and started to dance with we as some music started to play from a radio "I just thought I'd be nice to have a dance

[media]

[/media]

Nonalaka said:
Cecil looked down, looking to see if Peaches was still around, only to see he was gone. "Wow.... He's one smart rabbit..." he said, laughing a little.

Roman said:
---------

Celia nodded, "Alright. I'll just go pay for these then~" She said then took the clothes from Talia's arms before going to the checkout line to pay for the clothes. She came back with two bags in hand, "We should be done now, so we can go home if you want..."

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "I don't think I'd go with you either if you tried killing the person I loved." He said, speaking about the situation through a what if perspective.
"If you want to look at it like that fine. Look at it my way. Two kids that both hate living in our house so they run away and are damn good at hiding all the while I'm trying to keep the only two things I have left in this world safe" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Alright. I'll just go pay for these then~" She said then took the clothes from Talia's arms before going to the checkout line to pay for the clothes. She came back with two bags in hand, "We should be done now, so we can go home if you want..."
"Yeah... Home sounds perfect right now." Talia said. "I don't know if I want to be in public for a while." She said quiety.

-----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If you want to look at it like that fine. Look at it my way. Two kids that both hate living in our house so they run away and are damn good at hiding all the while I'm trying to keep the only two things I have left in this world safe" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Wouldn't you rather talk to her than barge in here and try to kill me then?" Luke asked. "It's hard to try and hold a conversation with you after what you just did... I'm pretty sure, Rina agrees."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stepped infront of her, smiling♅...
“ No~ It was fun~ All fun things are reckless and careless~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gazed up at him, a hint of a smile on her face as she spoke❦...

"I guess they are, but it all depends on what people define as fun."

Roman said:
"Yeah... Home sounds perfect right now." Talia said. "I don't know if I want to be in public for a while." She said quiety.
-----------

"Wouldn't you rather talk to her than barge in here and try to kill me then?" Luke asked. "It's hard to try and hold a conversation with you after what you just did... I'm pretty sure, Rina agrees."
"Eh? Why?" Celia asked as she put a hand on top of Talia's head before teleporting them back to the apartment.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gazed up at him, a hint of a smile on her face as she spoke❦...
"I guess they are, but it all depends on what people define as fun."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ That may be true, but it's nothing to be down about~ Fun comes in all forms of excitement, which is a good thing~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back