• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor stepped inside the mansion, "So, I guess you'll tell me a few things? I just wanna know what he did since he has daughters and no sons..."
-----------

Luke sighed and looked over to Rina, smiling a little. "I'll be fine... As long as she doesn't get her hands on me again."

----------

Roman chuckled, "It's nice to see that you noticed... I still need to train sometimes though. It's the only way I can get stronger." He same explained.

-----------

"You want a master who has an exciting life? Someone who goes on adventures and stuff... Maybe I can help you with that... Only if Taiga allowed it though. I don't want her ri feel as if I betrayed her." Emiya explained.

--------------

Cecil smiled, "I won't lie to you... This walk has been pretty long, but I've enjoyed so far, aibxe you're around." He said, as he quickly picked a flower from the ground. "Annoy me? I don't think you could!" He said happily, handing her the light green flower he had just picked.
''well...he left them in my care, so all i did was basically made them happy somehow. though they did grow up fast..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...he left them in my care, so all i did was basically made them happy somehow. though they did grow up fast..''

[/QUOTE]
"So you pretty much just watched his kids whenever he couldn't or when he needed a break or something?" Taylor asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''basically''

[/QUOTE]
"Why would you do that?" Taylor asked, curiously. "You love kids or something?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Why would you do that?" Taylor asked, curiously. "You love kids or something?" He asked.
''well, at first i was only doing it cuz my sister Neo saw how chaotic it was in the house so...i just might as well help out. and apparently i enjoyed taking care of em''

*She said shrugging*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, at first i was only doing it cuz my sister Neo saw how chaotic it was in the house so...i just might as well help out. and apparently i enjoyed taking care of em''
*She said shrugging*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh." Taylor said, nodding his head in understanding. "So, if Roman can trust you, then so can I right?"

Roman said:
"Oh." Taylor said, nodding his head in understanding. "So, if Roman can trust you, then so can I right?"
''of course. i dont have a problem with it at all''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''of course. i dont have a problem with it at all''

[/QUOTE]
Taylor chuckled, "You knew what I was gonna ask you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The pain eventually subsides. Especially web your born into the loneliness..... When your born into the darkness" she said as she took a step away

"I don't care" myuki said happily

"Yup" he said happily as he walked off to go take a shower

[/QUOTE]
Euloria sighed lightly as she then went back into her room and got changed coming back out afterwards to check was the mess cleaned up.

Roman said:
Taylor stepped inside the mansion, "So, I guess you'll tell me a few things? I just wanna know what he did since he has daughters and no sons..."
-----------

Luke sighed and looked over to Rina, smiling a little. "I'll be fine... As long as she doesn't get her hands on me again."

----------

Roman chuckled, "It's nice to see that you noticed... I still need to train sometimes though. It's the only way I can get stronger." He same explained.

-----------

"You want a master who has an exciting life? Someone who goes on adventures and stuff... Maybe I can help you with that... Only if Taiga allowed it though. I don't want her to feel as if I betrayed her." Emiya explained.

--------------

Cecil smiled, "I won't lie to you... This walk has been pretty long, but I've enjoyed so far, aibxe you're around." He said, as he quickly picked a flower from the ground. "Annoy me? I don't think you could!" He said happily, handing her the light green flower he had just picked.
"I wouldn't want to do a thing such as annoy you anyways" she said with a smile before looking at the flower he was handing over, Moriko then took the flower, the flowers in her hair turning the same colour as the one she was now holding as she then looked up and smiled at him "Oh, thank you~"

Nonalaka said:
"I wouldn't want to do a thing such as annoy you anyways" she said with a smile before looking at the flower he was handing over, Moriko then took the flower, the flowers in her hair turning the same colour as the one she was now holding as she then looked up and smiled at him "Oh, thank you~"
"It's not like I'd do anything if you did... I don't think anyone has gotten me so angry I actually decided to do something about it." Cecil admitted. "My roommate says it's best to just keep my cool, because if I don't I'd harm people." He said, softly.

Roman said:
"It's not like I'd do anything if you did... I don't think anyone has gotten me so angry I actually decided to do something about it." Cecil admitted. "My roommate says it's best to just keep my cool, because if I don't I'd harm people." He said, softly.
Moriko blinked "Oh? I see..though you don't seem like the kind of person to harm anyone.." she said as she twirled the flower she was holding in her hands.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked "Oh? I see..though you don't seem like the kind of person to harm anyone.." she said as she twirled the flower she was holding in her hands.
Cecil chuckled lightly and looked at Moriko, "Don't worry... I'm not." He said, his tone slightly softened. "I don't really agree with fighting and all, so I mainly use my powers for other stuff... Stuff that is good, like fixing things."

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled lightly and looked at Moriko, "Don't worry... I'm not." He said, his tone slightly softened. "I don't really agree with fighting and all, so I mainly use my powers for other stuff... Stuff that is good, like fixing things."
Moriko nodded "my powers can't be used for violence much at all...unless yknow, someone has hay fever" she giggled lightly.

Metaphysics said:
"Yes it does, but it leaves holes that can't be filled. You can cover it sure but there's only one thing that can fill those holes, no one can spend their lives covering those all the time." She said as the violet haired girl left.
"It leaves scars and one big hole" atrio said before she started off

Roman said:
-----------

----------

-----------

"You want a master who has an exciting life? Someone who goes on adventures and stuff... Maybe I can help you with that... Only if Taiga allowed it though. I don't want her to feel as if I betrayed her." Emiya explained.

--------------

"The hell mother!?!" Rina yelled at shara as she sat there glaring at the two

Nonalaka said:
Euloria sighed lightly as she then went back into her room and got changed coming back out afterwards to check was the mess cleaned up.
The mess was gone when she came out and the sound of the shower started up from the bathroom

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "my powers can't be used for violence much at all...unless yknow, someone has hay fever" she giggled lightly.
"Yeah... Violence sucks, but sometimes it's the way out of a hairy situation in this world." Cecil said. "I just try to stay away from fighting as much as possible."

--------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It leaves scars and one big hole" atrio said before she started off

The mess was gone when she came out and the sound of the shower started up from the bathroom

[/QUOTE]
Luke had stood up, using the wall as support, "Rina has a point.... No one just attacks someone like that in their own home...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It leaves scars and one big hole" atrio said before she started off

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then went downstairs to feed the hatchlings, humming lightly to herself as she did so, the hatchlings scrambling around the floor happily.

Roman said:
"Yeah... Violence sucks, but sometimes it's the way out of a hairy situation in this world." Cecil said. "I just try to stay away from fighting as much as possible."
--------

Luke had stood up, using the wall as support, "Rina has a point.... No one just attacks someone like that in their own home...."
"They do if that person has done something to there daughter" shara said coldly to him as she looked over and gave him a you know what you did look

Roman said:
--------

Moriko smiled and nodded at his words "Have you ever had to be in a big fight before?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria then went downstairs to feed the hatchlings, humming lightly to herself as she did so, the hatchlings scrambling around the floor happily.
Daniel came down to euloria in some clothes about 10 mutineers later and smiled as he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips then kissed her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They do if that person has done something to there daughter" shara said coldly to him as she looked over and gave him a you know what you did look

[/QUOTE]
Luke furrowed his brows, still leaning against the wall. He then stood up straight once again, looking over at Shara, "Whatever I did, there's nothing you can do."

NyRjFZ5.jpg

"It already happened. Then again, we don't have any idea what you're talking about..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled and nodded at his words "Have you ever had to be in a big fight before?" She asked curiously.
Cecil shook his head, "No... My best friend promised to protect me, so I wouldn't have to unleash the power I have." He explained.

Roman said:
Talia sighed, "Can we hurry? We have to go see if dad is still alive... Not only that, I still need clothes." She said from inside the fitting room.
---------

Luke frowned slightly, "How is that wrong?" He asked. "It's not like I hurt her..."

----------

Taylor eventually woke up from being knocked out by Talia. He sighed and got dressed and began making his way to the mansion. When he made it there, he knocked on the door and awaited a answer

@Himeragi Seiker
Celia pouted, "You're so sassy... Alright fine, you can come out. Just take off the bra and button up your shirt..." She said before walking off to look for clothes.

Roman said:
Luke furrowed his brows, still leaning against the wall. He then stood up straight once again, looking over at Shara, "Whatever I did, there's nothing you can do."
NyRjFZ5.jpg

"It already happened. Then again, we don't have any idea what you're talking about..."

Cecil shook his head, "No... My best friend promised to protect me, so I wouldn't have to unleash the power I have." He explained.
Stop being so ignorant and stupid. Plus there is something I can do" she said coldly back to him before rina stepped between Luke and Ed mother "mother stop it!" She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel came down to euloria in some clothes about 10 mutineers later and smiled as he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips then kissed her head

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled when he kissed her head "All cleaned up?" She asked with a small laugh. "If you had of stayed like that the hatchlings might have jumped all over you to lick the food off"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back