• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kiroshiven said:
"I only had my mother for most of my life. She was scared of my curse but still wanted to give me the love of a mother. She's strong and an amazing woman." Asharoth stopped and looked over at Yuki. This was his first real look at her where something wasn't going on. She was a true beauty and with her personality she was something else. He realized he was beginning to stare and panicked. He stood and headed over to the restroom in a flash.
Yuki jumped a little when Asharoth suddenly got up and walked away. "Huh? Ash...where are you going..." she said quietly. She stared at him walking away and thought to herself, "What was that about?...Did I say or do something wrong?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed badly and pushed away then got up "wh-what's that supposed to mean?!?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
"Uh well...I might've used an artifact that turned you more than just a girl..." She slowly said.

Nanne said:
Yuki jumped a little when Asharoth suddenly got up and walked away. "Huh? Ash...where are you going..." she said quietly. She stared at him walking away and thought to herself, "What was that about?...Did I say or do something wrong?"
Asharoth splashed water in his face as he calmed himself down. "Easy there. Don't let your other side out. You know that ends badly." He took out his mp3 and put one of the earbuds in and started listening to Beethoven. "Music really does soothe the savage beast." He walked back out after drying off. "Sorry Yuki. I know that was rude, but somethings just can't be helped."

Nanne said:
''big guy probably has a crush on ya''

*A male said as he stood next to the table*

''by the way, no need to be afraid. im only a bystander. i was never here''

*He said before walking away*

@Kiroshiven

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth splashed water in his face as he calmed himself down. "Easy there. Don't let your other side out. You know that ends badly." He took out his mp3 and put one of the earbuds in and started listening to Beethoven. "Music really does soothe the savage beast." He walked back out after drying off. "Sorry Yuki. I know that was rude, but somethings just can't be helped."
Yuki looked up at him and smiled, "Oh...okay. Well the foods here so come on and eat." she said as she began to eat her own food. She noticed he had an earbud in, "What are you listening to?" she said curiously and reached to grab the other side.

@Kiroshiven[/URL]

Yuki stared as the man just walked away. She thought to herself, "A crush on me?..." and giggled to herself.

Metaphysics said:
"Uh well...I might've used an artifact that turned you more than just a girl..." She slowly said.
Atrio stared at her, her own eyes turning a sinister black as a black smoke radiated off of her the room darkening "what does that mean" she asked in the scariest and coldest voice you could ever here as some of the smoke started to form pitch black tentacle like appendages coming from her back

Nanne said:
Yuki looked up at him and smiled, "Oh...okay. Well the foods here so come on and eat." she said as she began to eat her own food. She noticed he had an earbud in, "What are you listening to?" she said curiously and reached to grab the other side.
Asharoth offered her the other one. "Beethoven. Classical is a soothing genre, but if you asked me to name anything, I'd fail miserably. I just enjoy it for what it is." His right hand began to move as if he was conducting the song himself. He used his left to enjoy some of the food that he'd been brought. Although the chicken was incredibly spicy, it tasted great to Ash. He was excited to find a place that had something so flavorful.

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth offered her the other one. "Beethoven. Classical is a soothing genre, but if you asked me to name anything, I'd fail miserably. I just enjoy it for what it is." His right hand began to move as if he was conducting the song himself. He used his left to enjoy some of the food that he'd been brought. Although the chicken was incredibly spicy, it tasted great to Ash. He was excited to find a place that had something so flavorful.
Yuki listened to it without placing the earbud in her ear. "Hm...it is pretty soothing..." she said quietly as she listened to it. She had already finished her food and was now just drinking her soda.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri blushed but giggled a little as she put the remaing piece of thr 3rd toast in her mouth as she got the 4rth piece*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Thana groaned slightly as she appeared in the courtyard of the school immediately placing a hand on her hip not minding the looks she was getting because of the Greek robes she wore and the dead looking reth that sat atop her ghost white hair "I haven't been her in a while" she whispered to her self

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Myuki quickly launched at the piece and took a bit before kikuri could then giggled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I'm soooryyy!!!!! (TAT)(TAT)(TAT))
Daniel layer there at the tips of the stairs groaning the Brekfast he had made was strewn all over him "I-I'm fine" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
((Its okay, please don't cry~))

Euloria frowned "You don't look fine" she said as she kneeled on the floor beside him, looking at the mess on him and the floor "You made breakfast?" She asked before smiling at him. "C'mon, let's get you on your feet shall we?" She asked as she stood up and offered a hand to him.

Nanne said:
Yuki listened to it without placing the earbud in her ear. "Hm...it is pretty soothing..." she said quietly as she listened to it. She had already finished her food and was now just drinking her soda.
Asharoth seemed lost in the music as his hands moved. He swayed as the sounds carried him. He forgot where he was as he stood up and started to dance with an invisible partner. It didn't take him long however to notice his folly and sat back down. "Sorry I'm weird." Ash chuckled at his own embarrassment as he quickly finished his food. "Do you have any hobbies like my music or reading?" He took a sip from his water, not to ease the burn, just to wet his lips.

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay, please don't cry~))
Euloria frowned "You don't look fine" she said as she kneeled on the floor beside him, looking at the mess on him and the floor "You made breakfast?" She asked before smiling at him. "C'mon, let's get you on your feet shall we?" She asked as she stood up and offered a hand to him.
Daniel happily took he hand and got up then looked down at him self which was a complete mess and there was some egg and juice in his hair the rest was on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stared at her, her own eyes turning a sinister black as a black smoke radiated off of her the room darkening "what does that mean" she asked in the scariest and coldest voice you could ever here as some of the smoke started to form pitch black tentacle like appendages coming from her back

[/QUOTE]
"Uh well...I umm...buffed you so you might wanna start control training since you're not used to the amount of power that-" She said before the shadow she was working on twitched. "One moment." She said before moving to the shadow and continuing to mold it. "Right so in short, girl, stronger, no control, and magical girl transformation."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana groaned slightly as she appeared in the courtyard of the school immediately placing a hand on her hip not minding the looks she was getting because of the Greek robes she wore and the dead looking reth that sat atop her ghost white hair "I haven't been her in a while" she whispered to her self

Myuki quickly launched at the piece and took a bit before kikuri could then giggled

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled as she bit the other side of the toast*

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth seemed lost in the music as his hands moved. He swayed as the sounds carried him. He forgot where he was as he stood up and started to dance with an invisible partner. It didn't take him long however to notice his folly and sat back down. "Sorry I'm weird." Ash chuckled at his own embarrassment as he quickly finished his food. "Do you have any hobbies like my music or reading?" He took a sip from his water, not to ease the burn, just to wet his lips.
Yuki thought for a little. "Hobbies...well I like listening to music but I usually like exploring new places...I like adventures." she finally said.

Metaphysics said:
"Uh well...I umm...buffed you so you might wanna start control training since you're not used to the amount of power that-" She said before the shadow she was working on twitched. "One moment." She said before moving to the shadow and continuing to mold it. "Right so in short, girl, stronger, no control, and magical girl transformation."
"So you turned me into a girl, added on to the power I already had a....... Did you even know I was a nightmare?" She asked her the smoke ceasing and the masses of shadow disappearing but her eyes staying the same

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri giggled as she bit the other side of the toast*

[/QUOTE]
My ilk also giggled and watched her happily

Asharoth smiled. "You definitely seem like the adventurous type." Asharoth pulled out his wallet and left the money and tip on the table so that they could leave at any time. "What should we do next?" He looked at her and couldn't help but smile.

@Nanne

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So you turned me into a girl, added on to the power I already had a....... Did you even know I was a nightmare?" She asked her the smoke ceasing and the masses of shadow disappearing but her eyes staying the same

My ilk also giggled and watched her happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then finished her piece as she smiled looking at Myuki with a strawberry on her cheek*

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth smiled. "You definitely seem like the adventurous type." Asharoth pulled out his wallet and left the money and tip on the table so that they could leave at any time. "What should we do next?" He looked at her and couldn't help but smile.
@Nanne
Yuki looked out the window. "I'm not exactly sure what to do next..." she got up and stretched a little. "I kinda want to go for a run..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then finished her piece as she smiled looking at Myuki with a strawberry on her cheek*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki smiled before noticing the strawberri but not realizing what it was at first so she got closer before she kissed kikuri there and ate the strawberri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back