• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri's face was surprised realizing she was off the ground. She blushed a little as she was being carried by Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled as she slithered trough the house with kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't you dare erase my memories!" She yelled before falling to her knees and blushing more.

[/QUOTE]
Ataga looked at the girl and slowly took her into a hug. "Don't worry, it's going to be alright..." She said. "I promise to find a way to make this up to you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki giggled as she slithered trough the house with kikuri

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled as she yawned a little. Though it was kind of embarrassing for her, at least it wasnt public*

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth smiled and gently pet Yuki's head, unsure how she'd feel and praying that he didn't just curse her with bad luck. "I like this form. It suits you." Asharoth took his had and stuck it in his jeans pocket. At that exact moment, his stomach churned and a loud gurgling could be heard throughout the library. "I guess I haven't eaten yet today." He chuckled to himself as he looked at the two. "My treat?" He offered, wanting to spend time with the two some more.
Yuki began to wag her tail and blushed lightly. She's been wanting some attention from others since she got here and now she had made two friends. "Sure! Let's go! I could smell this nice place when I was walking around...is everyone okay with eating chicken and what not?" she said as she skipped towards the exit.

Metaphysics said:
Ataga looked at the girl and slowly took her into a hug. "Don't worry, it's going to be alright..." She said. "I promise to find a way to make this up to you."
She blushed badly and frowned a little "h-how" she asked her her eyes turning a pure black as usual

M

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri smiled as she yawned a little. Though it was kind of embarrassing for her, at least it wasnt public*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled happily when they got to the kitchen then set kikuri down

Nanne said:
Yuki began to wag her tail and blushed lightly. She's been wanting some attention from others since she got here and now she had made two friends. "Sure! Let's go! I could smell this nice place when I was walking around...is everyone okay with eating chicken and what not?" she said as she skipped towards the exit.
Asharoth couldn't stop his tail from wagging as his excitement grew. "Chicken sounds great." At that moment the world felt right to Asharoth and he saw a good two years ahead of him. "Mind if I stop off at the front desk? I have to thank Nanase."

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth couldn't stop his tail from wagging as his excitement grew. "Chicken sounds great." At that moment the world felt right to Asharoth and he saw a good two years ahead of him. "Mind if I stop off at the front desk? I have to thank Nanase."
"Not at all...go on ahead and tell her I said later. Emm and I will be waiting outside." she said as she held Emm's hand and skipped out the doorway.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She blushed badly and frowned a little "h-how" she asked her her eyes turning a pure black as usual

M

[/QUOTE]
''thank you''

*Kikuri said before she smiled at Myuki then heading to the fridge to see what ingredient they had*

Nanne said:
"Not at all...go on ahead and tell her I said later. Emm and I will be waiting outside." she said as she held Emm's hand and skipped out the doorway.
Asharoth walked away from the two girls with a bright smile. He was actually able to have friends and he had someone he HAD to thank for it. He approached the desk and called out to the woman. "Nanase? Are you here still?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth walked away from the two girls with a bright smile. He was actually able to have friends and he had someone he HAD to thank for it. He approached the desk and called out to the woman. "Nanase? Are you here still?"
@Himeragi Seiker
*Nanase was sleeping on the counter while sitting on her chair*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you''
*Kikuri said before she smiled at Myuki then heading to the fridge to see what ingredient they had*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled as she slid to the table

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki giggled as she slid to the table

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then got the ingredients and began to cook. Or just make since all she did was put a strawberry and whip cream on toast*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase was sleeping on the counter while sitting on her chair*

[/QUOTE]
Asharoth sighed as he watched the skeletons putting the finishing touches on the door. "Good work. Now go get her a blanket and take care of her for today. At least I can repay her THAT much." He waved goodbye to Nanase as he thanked her again for giving him the chance nobody else could.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She blushed badly and frowned a little "h-how" she asked her her eyes turning a pure black as usual

M

[/QUOTE]
"I cannot undo this...but I can make this easier for you to deal with." She said. "I can take you in if needed."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then got the ingredients and began to cook. Or just make since all she did was put a strawberry and whip cream on toast*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki watcher her happily as se cooked

Metaphysics said:
"I cannot undo this...but I can make this easier for you to deal with." She said. "I can take you in if needed."
"What do you mean by take in?" She asked her confused

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth sighed as he watched the skeletons putting the finishing touches on the door. "Good work. Now go get her a blanket and take care of her for today. At least I can repay her THAT much." He waved goodbye to Nanase as he thanked her again for giving him the chance nobody else could.
*Nanase just kept sleeping*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki watcher her happily as se cooked

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri finished cooking as she brought a plate with a 4 toast that had whip cream and a strawberry on top of it*

''breakfast is served''

Ash bolted away from the library, his paws hitting the linoleum and kicking up the unseen dust. Within seconds he'd caught up to Yuki and Emm. He smiled at the two as he zipped past them, stopped and turned to face them. "She was sleeping. Nothing I could do. Now where is this place, because if you couldn't hear I'm starving." This was the playful Asharoth from when he was young. He'd almost forgotten what fun was like over the course of ten years.

@Nanne

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase just kept sleeping*

*Kikuri finished cooking as she brought a plate with a 4 toast that had whip cream and a strawberry on top of it*

''breakfast is served''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki smiled brightly then hugged kikuyu tightly "thanks you" she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled brightly then hugged kikuyu tightly "thanks you" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome''

*She said as she smiled then getting one of the toast and then putting it next to Myuki's mouth*

''ahhh~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki watcher her happily as se cooked

[/QUOTE]
"I'll take care of you if you can't handle things especially since...nevermind..." She said quickly.

Kiroshiven said:
Ash bolted away from the library, his paws hitting the linoleum and kicking up the unseen dust. Within seconds he'd caught up to Yuki and Emm. He smiled at the two as he zipped past them, stopped and turned to face them. "She was sleeping. Nothing I could do. Now where is this place, because if you couldn't hear I'm starving." This was the playful Asharoth from when he was young. He'd almost forgotten what fun was like over the course of ten years.
@Nanne
Yuki was already starving and started to run ahead of them, "Follow Me!!" she said as she lead them to the little food place.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mykonos shook her head before she got up still coiled around kikuyu and lifted her up

we can continue

[/QUOTE]
((Oh okay, I think they had just woken up or something...right? My memory is awful ;-; yeah, It'll just be a new day then...))

Euloria let out a yawn as she sat up slowly and looked around the room letting out a small sigh as she was finally sitting up, "well that was a bit more difficult than usual" she muttered to herself as she looked at her stomach and chuckled a little.

Metaphysics said:
"I'll take care of you if you can't handle things especially since...nevermind..." She said quickly.
Atrio blushed badly and pushed away then got up "wh-what's that supposed to mean?!?" She asked her

Nanne said:
Yuki was already starving and started to run ahead of them, "Follow Me!!" she said as she lead them to the little food place.
Asharoth realized that Emma couldn't keep up and carried her as he raced after Yuki. The wind felt good against his face as he went into a full sprint running alongside Yuki. "We're only going to be hungrier when we get there." He chuckled as they ran along with them.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh okay, I think they had just woken up or something...right? My memory is awful ;-; yeah, It'll just be a new day then...))
Euloria let out a yawn as she sat up slowly and looked around the room letting out a small sigh as she was finally sitting up, "well that was a bit more difficult than usual" she muttered to herself as she looked at her stomach and chuckled a little.
Daniel wasn't in the room when she woke up but in the kitchen cooking for her hoping to suprise her with a breakfast in bed even though that wasn't going to happpen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back