• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki grabbed Emm by the hand and went to search for Asharoth.
"That was incredible..." she said quietly.
WoodenZebra said:
Emma turned to Yuki"Can I call you kiki" Emma said
WoodenZebra said:
Emma turned to Yuki"Can I call you kiki" Emma said
Asharoth put the book away and started walking back the way he had come. He felt nervous, it had been a long time since he actually had TRIED to make a friend that he almost felt that he couldn't anymore. "If only I had been born a normal child I wouldn't be like this. I have to stay calm so that I don't--" The rest of his words were cut off as he turned a corner and crashed into Yuki and Emma. "Ah! Watch where you're going Ash...." He mumbled to himself as he looked to see who he collided with.

Roman said:
Roman nodded as he began walking. "Today has been a good day..." he said, looking around as they walked. "Maybe we should train together more. I had fun sparring with you~"
----------

Cecil shook his head, "It's alright. I wouldn't mind walking as long as it's with you. I don't like long walks because they're boring, but with you to keep me company, long walks are the greatest."

------------

Emiya chuckled, "Makes sense. I guess I won't get in between your rivalry." He said, smiling. "Oh, and Ami? If you need any help finding a master, I know a lot of people who go to this school and could use a bit of help from time to time."
Moriko smiled "I enjoy walking with you too!" She said happily as she walked alongside him "I was afraid that the walk was getting to long and it would annoy you" she said with a small giggle before shaking her head lightly "I didn't want to annoy you so I was making sure!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](
Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah to which? xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She kept yelling before she blushed badly and brought a hand down pulling down her skirt to try and hide her self

Jasper blushed and closed his eyes then deepene the kiss more

[/QUOTE]
"Please stop overreacting." She told her as she removed her hand. "Well you told me not to make it temporary so here." She added. "And this isn't to bad, you look nice."

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth put the book away and started walking back the way he had come. He felt nervous, it had been a long time since he actually had TRIED to make a friend that he almost felt that he couldn't anymore. "If only I had been born a normal child I wouldn't be like this. I have to stay calm so that I don't--" The rest of his words were cut off as he turned a corner and crashed into Yuki and Emma. "Ah! Watch where you're going Ash...." He mumbled to himself as he looked to see who he collided with.
"Hey..." she giggled to herself. "Wow this is fun...making new friends I mean."

Bo

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah to which? xD ))
th

Metaphysics said:
"Please stop overreacting." She told her as she removed her hand. "Well you told me not to make it temporary so here." She added. "And this isn't to bad, you look nice."
"Sh-shut up ill over react all I want!!" She yelled before blushing more and covering her mouth with one hand

Nanne said:
"Hey..." she giggled to herself. "Wow this is fun...making new friends I mean."
WoodenZebra said:
After Kiki grabed Emma she notice something,"OMG I have a crush on Asaroth"She thought
Asharoth smiled at the two. "Friends huh?" The jackal chuckled as his tail swayed in excitement as he looked at the two. "It's been ten years since I could say I've had any." His ears twitched as he offered to help the two of them up. He could feel his life changing from that moment, but still felt nervous about if it would last or not.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''probably''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said with a smile*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] ''wanna go eat something?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth smiled at the two. "Friends huh?" The jackal chuckled as his tail swayed in excitement as he looked at the two. "It's been ten years since I could say I've had any." His ears twitched as he offered to help the two of them up. He could feel his life changing from that moment, but still felt nervous about if it would last or not.
Yuki got up by herself..."You never actually answered my question. About why it shocked you that I didn't find anything wrong with you." she said as she laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah" she said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright. can i get out though?''

*She asked giggling a bit since she was coiled*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Bo
th

"Sh-shut up ill over react all I want!!" She yelled before blushing more and covering her mouth with one hand

[/QUOTE]
((Uhm, so that means we're continuing, but you are too busy to with other replies to continue?....I'm confused xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Bo
th

[/QUOTE]
"Do you want me to erase your memories?" She asked the girl. "Because I will do that if you don't take a deep breath and calm the hell down."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright. can i get out though?''
*She asked giggling a bit since she was coiled*

[/QUOTE]
Mykonos shook her head before she got up still coiled around kikuyu and lifted her up

Nonalaka said:
((Uhm, so that means we're continuing, but you are too busy to with other replies to continue?....I'm confused xD ))
we can continue

WoodenZebra said:
"Yeah you haven't" Emma said looking at Asarorh
Nanne said:
Yuki got up by herself..."You never actually answered my question. About why it shocked you that I didn't find anything wrong with you." she said as she laughed.
"Most people I've met freak out when they see that I'm not completely human." He pointed to the paws he was standing on, his long ears, thin tail and muzzle. "Most of them ignored it, but you're completely acting like it's nothing new. Both of you are. And to put it lightly, it surprises me." He grabbed Emma's arm gently and pulled her to her feet. "So now you know."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mykonos shook her head before she got up still coiled around kikuyu and lifted her up

we can continue

[/QUOTE]
''haha, i guess you want me to carry you?''

*She asked as she smiled up at her*

Metaphysics said:
"Do you want me to erase your memories?" She asked the girl. "Because I will do that if you don't take a deep breath and calm the hell down."
"Don't you dare erase my memories!" She yelled before falling to her knees and blushing more.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, i guess you want me to carry you?''
*She asked as she smiled up at her*

[/QUOTE]
"How would you carry me" she said as she lifted kikuri into the air then started for the door

Kiroshiven said:
"Most people I've met freak out when they see that I'm not completely human." He pointed to the paws he was standing on, his long ears, thin tail and muzzle. "Most of them ignored it, but you're completely acting like it's nothing new. Both of you are. And to put it lightly, it surprises me." He grabbed Emma's arm gently and pulled her to her feet. "So now you know."
"Well I find it completely normal since I'm a werewolf..." she said quietly then laughed to herself. "Only this isn't my full form...I can morph into a normal wolf, my full werewolf form and well this.." she said as she grabbed her fluffy white tail and pointed at her ears.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How would you carry me" she said as she lifted kikuri into the air then started for the door

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri's face was surprised realizing she was off the ground. She blushed a little as she was being carried by Myuki*

Nanne said:
"Well I find it completely normal since I'm a werewolf..." she said quietly then laughed to herself. "Only this isn't my full form...I can morph into a normal wolf, my full werewolf form and well this.." she said as she grabbed her fluffy white tail and pointed at her ears.
Asharoth smiled and gently pet Yuki's head, unsure how she'd feel and praying that he didn't just curse her with bad luck. "I like this form. It suits you." Asharoth took his had and stuck it in his jeans pocket. At that exact moment, his stomach churned and a loud gurgling could be heard throughout the library. "I guess I haven't eaten yet today." He chuckled to himself as he looked at the two. "My treat?" He offered, wanting to spend time with the two some more.

The man finished digging up Al's bones as he grabbed the skull and nothing else before walking away the skull tightly in his hands "All relations to him must perish"

@WeirdPrincess just a heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back