• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to the librarian, "Oh...sorry..." she whispered and smiled softly.
Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth smiled at Nanase. "I'll get my skeletons to rebuild that for you." He snapped and three skeletons appeared. "Build a new door. You have access to the funds dad left, make it elaborate. Okay?" The skeletons nodded and marched off. Then Asharoth turned to the girl from before. "Yes?" His attitude was cold and almost aggressive as he spoke to her. Interacting with people was not something he did well.
''hahaha, its fine...i dont mind loud voices but, i was just saying that for future kind of stuff..besides im the librarian after all but no one comes to the library these days. oh! and this guy is Asharoth. hes the son of anubis. if you get cursed, please come to me so i may eat it''

*She said as she sat on her chair and looked at the computer looking at all the late-due books*

''dammit...i have to make reminders...''

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth smiled at Nanase. "I'll get my skeletons to rebuild that for you." He snapped and three skeletons appeared. "Build a new door. You have access to the funds dad left, make it elaborate. Okay?" The skeletons nodded and marched off. Then Asharoth turned to the girl from before. "Yes?" His attitude was cold and almost aggressive as he spoke to her. Interacting with people was not something he did well.
"I'm assuming you are also a new student here, am I right?" she asked as she stood in front of him. "My name is Yuki and this here is Emma who is also a new student here." she explained before extending her hand to greet him and smiled at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki giggled as her then nuzzled her more "it's never ruined" he whispered (note: she doesn't lnow heavin is actually real XDD)

[/QUOTE]
''haha alright...by the way, you do know heaven was destroyed right...?''

*She asked questionably*

J

Mayyflower said:
Raven pecked his lips and smiled
asper blushed slightly and pecked back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alright...by the way, you do know heaven was destroyed right...?''
*She asked questionably*

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean. Is heaven even real?" She asked curiosly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, its fine...i dont mind loud voices but, i was just saying that for future kind of stuff..besides im the librarian after all but no one comes to the library these days. oh! and this guy is Asharoth. hes the son of anubis. if you get cursed, please come to me so i may eat it''
*She said as she sat on her chair and looked at the computer looking at all the late-due books*

[/QUOTE]
Yuki thanked the librarian and thought to herself about what she had just been told. She smirked to herself and thought, "Curse? Son of Anubis? Hm...interesting."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your singing is heaven" she said quietly to her

"Why do you need my shadows. If you want them just take one" he said as a ball of shadow floated off of him and floated towards her "and are you really making me a girl?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"Only if you want me to." She said while reaching for the shadow and taking it in her hands. "Or if you do something I dislike in which case not only will I turn you into one, I'd turn you into one already married complete with unconditional love and a husband, children sold separately." She said as she started molding the shadow and shaping it into a humanoid figure that expanded into the size of a regular human.

Nanne said:
"I'm assuming you are also a new student here, am I right?" she asked as she stood in front of him. "My name is Yuki and this here is Emma who is also a new student here." she explained before extending her hand to greet him and smiled at him.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Asharoth turned to Nanase. "You can even eat curses? I call bull." Asharoth had never heard of anyone eating a curse before, but if she could it would mean a big change for him. Asharoth turned his attention back to Yuki. "I'm Asaroth as she said." He didn't extend his hand and looked at her, surprised she hadn't reacted to his jackal like appearance. He was used to people ignoring it after a brief reaction, but completely disregarding it was unheard. He returned to his senses briefly to finish his greetings. "A pleasure to meet the both of you."

WoodenZebra said:
Emma followed her friend to boy and she looked as the two interacted
"Emm...introduce yourself...it's a little rude to not do so." she whispered to her.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Sadly you wouldn't be able to. I haven't told you, but I'm actually one of the strongest beings in existence..."
----------

Luke dropped to the ground, landing on his shoulder, he yelled out again, soon coming to the conclusion that it may be broken. "What did we do?"

------------

"... That would be nice..." Taylor said, smiling.
"any good magic user would be able to tell that.. You have alot of power inside of you so its obvious" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]J
asper blushed slightly and pecked back

"What do you mean. Is heaven even real?" She asked curiosly

[/QUOTE]
''it was real...but then someone destroyed it...same with hell. the only two things that exist in their places is Euphoria and this world, Aion. the living and the dead come here and the dead become reborn to become the living again. you cant be killed here and curses and other negative effects are revoked. this is basically a healing place where you cannot be harmed what so ever. however that doesnt mean you cant experience pain...''

*She explained as she stared at the ceiling as she continued to pet Myuki*

Metaphysics said:
"Only if you want me to." She said while reaching for the shadow and taking it in her hands. "Or if you do something I dislike in which case not only will I turn you into one, I'd turn you into one already married complete with unconditional love and a husband, children sold separately." She said as she started molding the shadow and shaping it into a humanoid figure that expanded into the size of a regular human.
"I truly don't care if you Change me just don't make me married..... And temporary" he said as he crossed his arms and watched her mold his peice of shadow

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth turned to Nanase. "You can even eat curses? I call bull." Asharoth had never heard of anyone eating a curse before, but if she could it would mean a big change for him. Asharoth turned his attention back to Yuki. "I'm Asaroth as she said." He didn't extend his hand and looked at her, surprised she hadn't reacted to his jackal like appearance. He was used to people ignoring it after a brief reaction, but completely disregarding it was unheard. He returned to his senses briefly to finish his greetings. "A pleasure to meet the both of you."
"You looked a little surprised for a second...how come?" she said as she dropped her hand to her side.

Nanne said:
Yuki thanked the librarian and thought to herself about what she had just been told. She smirked to herself and thought, "Curse? Son of Anubis? Hm...interesting."
Kiroshiven said:
''hey! im a god fucking eater! and gods cant be cursed so eating a curse is no problem for me if i can eat a god! its just eating a soul or magic essence''

*She then flipped her hair and smiled at them*

''please excuse my language and...just try not to be cursed Yuki and...Emma. want me to prove it Asharoth? your lucky im hungry and would not wait...''

WoodenZebra said:
"Ok" Emma said to Yuki,hola yo soy Emma" Emma said in spanish
(Hi my name is Emma)
please uhhh...try to use the reply button on posts xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it was real...but then someone destroyed it...same with hell. the only two things that exist in their places is Euphoria and this world, Aion. the living and the dead come here and the dead become reborn to become the living again. you cant be killed here and curses and other negative effects are revoked. this is basically a healing place where you cannot be harmed what so ever. however that doesnt mean you cant experience pain...''
*She explained as she stared at the ceiling as she continued to pet Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
"That is weird" myuki said as she looked over to her

WoodenZebra said:
"Ok" Emma said to Yuki,hola yo soy Emma" Emma said in spanish
(Hi my name is Emma)
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey! im a god fucking eater! and gods cant be cursed so eating a curse is no problem for me if i can eat a god! its just eating a soul or magic essence''
*She then flipped her hair and smiled at them*

''please excuse my language and...just try not to be cursed Yuki and...Emma. want me to prove it Asharoth? your lucky im hungry and would not wait...''

[/QUOTE]
Nanne said:
"You looked a little surprised for a second...how come?" she said as she dropped her hand to her side.
Asharoth nodded to Emma. "Como esta usted?" Asharoth had studied several languages seeing as how he lived in libraries for most of his life. "If you'd be so kind Nanase, could you eat the bad luck aura? I want to be able to have a normal life, despite my appearance and the other gifts dad gave me." Asharoth was nervous, if it worked, and this was a big if, he could shake someone's hand. He could hug his mother like he'd wanted to do for so long. He could at least be remotely normal. "You don't find anything wrong with my face Yuki? Nothing at all?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That is weird" myuki said as she looked over to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...whatever's done is done. cant change it...i think..''

*She said as she kept petting Myuki*

LunaCrosby said:
"well.. to the food place thing!" she said and pointed forward with one hand, beggining to drag him again.

"that guy has bushy eyebrows..." she mutters and looks at the food roman ate "I should have suspected you did"
"Sure love"

Mayyflower said:
Riley tilted her head. "What?" She asks
"Nothing..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I truly don't care if you Change me just don't make me married..... And temporary" he said as he crossed his arms and watched her mold his peice of shadow

[/QUOTE]
"Don't make it so you're married or temporary, got it." She said and without warning a locket made of weird material clamped around his neck.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...whatever's done is done. cant change it...i think..''
*She said as she kept petting Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
"I bet there's something out there that can fix it" she said happily

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth nodded to Emma. "Como esta usted?" Asharoth had studied several languages seeing as how he lived in libraries for most of his life. "If you'd be so kind Nanase, could you eat the bad luck aura? I want to be able to have a normal life, despite my appearance and the other gifts dad gave me." Asharoth was nervous, if it worked, and this was a big if, he could shake someone's hand. He could hug his mother like he'd wanted to do for so long. He could at least be remotely normal. "You don't find anything wrong with my face Yuki? Nothing at all?"
''that is, if you want to lose your first kiss already...well, with that face, i dont think i can......''

*She said before walking over to him and the pulling his head to her as she then put his mouth in her mouth and inhaling the bad luck aura. She soon pulled away a minute later and wiping her mouth with her sleeve*

''sigh~ that was delicious..''

*She said before scratching Asharoth's head like he was a dog considering he looked like one*

@Nanne @WoodenZebra

Metaphysics said:
"Don't make it so you're married or temporary, got it." She said and without warning a locket made of weird material clamped around his neck.
"Shit!!!! I meant temporary!" He yelled even though it was most likely to late

Users who are viewing this thread

Back