• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*A voice then whispered into his ear as it was Nanase's though she was standing still*
''thank me? why?''

[/QUOTE]
"You killed the bastard that made my life hell." The words were cold even by Asharoth's standards. He hated his father and when he found out he'd been killed he was ecstatic enough that he went out and bought drinks for tons of people in a random bar. He approached the white furred woman speaking with the girl from earlier, but then remembered his curse. He sighed and walked into one of the buildings.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"
"Mother let Luke go?!!" Tina yelled at her making shara sigh before she looked at rina "now you listen to me your still my daughter and I won't let some barbarian hurt you" she said coldly as she pointed to Luke "humans will eventually leave you rina what do you not get about that"

[/QUOTE]
Luke frowned more, the pain in his shoulder at it's worst. "AAAAAAAAH!" He shouted out in pain. "Let me go!!"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Trust me... You don't want me to fight you at my best. I don't think I want to fight anyone at my best..." he said.
-----------

Taylor waved a hand, "Hello~ I was wondering if Roman was home..."
"pfft I could handle it" she said and crossed her arms.

Kiroshiven said:
"You killed the bastard that made my life hell." The words were cold even by Asharoth's standards. He hated his father and when he found out he'd been killed he was ecstatic enough that he went out and bought drinks for tons of people in a random bar. He approached the white furred woman speaking with the girl from earlier, but then remembered his curse. He sighed and walked into one of the buildings.
She saw him walk away and enter a building. "Hmm...now why would he do that?" she mumbled to herself. She turned to Emm, "Hey Emm follow me!" she said and began to skip to the building. ( @WoodenZebra )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''him? hmm...i think hes out or something, im not sure. so what did you need?''
*Himeragi then stood behind Seria and looked out*

''who's he?''

''i dunno...dont you have kids to look after?''

''thing is, they grew up already...especially Assana and Miyuki..as for Al's kid, i think she grew up to..''

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked at Himeragi and bowed his head, "I'm a friend of Roman's. I figured since he's a parent, maybe he could give me a few pointers..."

Kiroshiven said:
''hahahaha...if you want me to bring you a human form and a seal for your curses...then i know certain people...though, if your good at something, never do it for free''

*The whisper still remained in Asharoth's head*

Roman said:
Luke frowned more, the pain in his shoulder at it's worst. "AAAAAAAAH!" He shouted out in pain. "Let me go!!"
Shara growled before the tentacles turned to Mist and she sat down on the couch "stupid young people" she mumbled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mykonos continued to nuzzle her as she slept

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri stopped singing running out of things to sing as she then just pets Myuki's head*

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Himeragi and bowed his head, "I'm a friend of Roman's. I figured since he's a parent, maybe he could give me a few pointers..."
''oh. well i did take care of his kids...or you want me to give you pointers?''

LunaCrosby said:
"pfft I could handle it" she said and crossed her arms.
Roman shook his head, "Sadly you wouldn't be able to. I haven't told you, but I'm actually one of the strongest beings in existence..."

----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shara growled before the tentacles turned to Mist and she sat down on the couch "stupid young people" she mumbled

[/QUOTE]
Luke dropped to the ground, landing on his shoulder, he yelled out again, soon coming to the conclusion that it may be broken. "What did we do?"

------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri stopped singing running out of things to sing as she then just pets Myuki's head*

[/QUOTE]
"... That would be nice..." Taylor said, smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Myuki slowly woke up again when her singing stopped and smiled

WoodenZebra said:
Emma followed her new friend into the building
btw please reply or at least tag the person your interacting with like @Nanne to make it easier for the person to search you reply rather than digging for it)))

@WoodenZebra[/URL] )
"I'm not good at much of anything. So I'll just deal with my curse. Maybe I'll even learn to control it here. You never know." Asharoth knew he was lying, but didn't care. He was going to go be alone somewhere. His paws began to hurt in his shoes so he kicked them off and threw them into the nearest trash can. He then proceeded to follow the signs for the library. As he stood outside the wooden doors he smiled and put his hand against the door. He regretted it immediately as the hinges rusted and broke off and the door toppled over. "Right, gloves." Asharoth put on the gloves that his mother made for him. They were one of the few things that were immune to his bad luck/curse. He smiled as he looked at them. "I'll learn to control it someday mom. Then we can REALLY be a family." He sighed as he walked into the library and went to the fantasy section.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Sadly you wouldn't be able to. I haven't told you, but I'm actually one of the strongest beings in existence..."
----------

Luke dropped to the ground, landing on his shoulder, he yelled out again, soon coming to the conclusion that it may be broken. "What did we do?"

------------

''come in''

*She said as Seria left*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki slowly woke up again when her singing stopped and smiled

[/QUOTE]
''is my singing really that soothing? i mean i usually sing heavy metal''

*She asked giggling a bit*

Kiroshiven said:
"I'm not good at much of anything. So I'll just deal with my curse. Maybe I'll even learn to control it here. You never know." Asharoth knew he was lying, but didn't care. He was going to go be alone somewhere. His paws began to hurt in his shoes so he kicked them off and threw them into the nearest trash can. He then proceeded to follow the signs for the library. As he stood outside the wooden doors he smiled and put his hand against the door. He regretted it immediately as the hinges rusted and broke off and the door toppled over. "Right, gloves." Asharoth put on the gloves that his mother made for him. They were one of the few things that were immune to his bad luck/curse. He smiled as he looked at them. "I'll learn to control it someday mom. Then we can REALLY be a family." He sighed as he walked into the library and went to the fantasy section.
Yuki looked round searching for the student. She sniffed the air trying to find his scent. She then spotted him, "Hey!" she said again and skipped to him. ( @WoodenZebra )

Roman said:
----------

------------

Tina ran over and looked at him worriedly as her mother sat there grumbling and groaning

Kiroshiven said:
''if you wish~ oh and im also a teacher. a librarian to be exact''

*The voice said as Nanase was now seen at the Counter in the Library*

''you are gonna pay for the damages right?''

Nanne said:
Yuki looked round searching for the student. She sniffed the air trying to find his scent. She then spotted him, "Hey!" she said again and skipped to him. ( @WoodenZebra )
''shhh...no yelling in the library please''

@Kiroshiven

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh thank god I thought you where going to make me a teacher" he said relieved. He could take being a girl but the thought of being a teacher he hated

[/QUOTE]
"I'm going to need a piece of your shadow and it's easier for me to extract if you cooperate. Now come over here and stay still." She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''come in''
*She said as Seria left*

''is my singing really that soothing? i mean i usually sing heavy metal''

*She asked giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Your singing is heaven" she said quietly to her

Metaphysics said:
"I'm going to need a piece of your shadow and it's easier for me to extract if you cooperate. Now come over here and stay still." She said.
"Why do you need my shadows. If you want them just take one" he said as a ball of shadow floated off of him and floated towards her "and are you really making me a girl?" He asked her

Nanne said:
@Kiroshiven[/URL]
Asharoth smiled at Nanase. "I'll get my skeletons to rebuild that for you." He snapped and three skeletons appeared. "Build a new door. You have access to the funds dad left, make it elaborate. Okay?" The skeletons nodded and marched off. Then Asharoth turned to the girl from before. "Yes?" His attitude was cold and almost aggressive as he spoke to her. Interacting with people was not something he did well.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your singing is heaven" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha..that means my singing was beautiful then it was ruined somehow. well i can see that since i do Heavy Metal nowadays'' (Note: Heaven is destroyed xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..that means my singing was beautiful then it was ruined somehow. well i can see that since i do Heavy Metal nowadays'' (Note: Heaven is destroyed xD )

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled as her then nuzzled her more "it's never ruined" he whispered (note: she doesn't lnow heavin is actually real XDD)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I missed you too" he whispered back to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven pecked his lips and smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back