• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So you turned me into a girl, added on to the power I already had a....... Did you even know I was a nightmare?" She asked her the smoke ceasing and the masses of shadow disappearing but her eyes staying the same

My ilk also giggled and watched her happily

[/QUOTE]
"Course I did...do you have any friends that you need to inform about this?" She asked.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked out the window. "I'm not exactly sure what to do next..." she got up and stretched a little. "I kinda want to go for a run..."
Asharoth chuckled at her response. It was something that he kind of expected from her despite only knowing her a short while. "Mind if I tag along?" He figured that he might be able to keep up. If only for a short while even.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled before noticing the strawberri but not realizing what it was at first so she got closer before she kissed kikuri there and ate the strawberri

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri blushed but giggled not noticing the strawberry until Myuki ate it*

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth chuckled at her response. It was something that he kind of expected from her despite only knowing her a short while. "Mind if I tag along?" He figured that he might be able to keep up. If only for a short while even.
"Come on! Let's go then!" she said as she ran out the small restaurant. she checked to see if anyone was watching and then morphed into her wolf form. She turned to see if Asharoth was following and began to run for the woods.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel happily took he hand and got up then looked down at him self which was a complete mess and there was some egg and juice in his hair the rest was on him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled lightly "Oh my" she said as she looked him up and down "Let's see, why don't you go get cleaned up and I'll clean what's on the floor, okay?" She said softly before smiling happily at him "Thank you for making breakfast, even if we didn't get to eat it, the thought was still there" she said with a giggle. "You're so sweet" she said giving him a kiss in the cheek.

"Oh I almost forgot." Ataga suddenly said before standing up. "Connecting school to leylines." She said as power pulsed through its halls. "Activating custodian homonculi." She added as various figures popped out of the school's walls all wielding various cleaning tools. "I have to shape up if I want my school to actually be a school of proper stature."

Metaphysics said:
"Course I did...do you have any friends that you need to inform about this?" She asked.
Metaphysics said:
"Oh I almost forgot." Ataga suddenly said before standing up. "Connecting school to leylines." She said as power pulsed through its halls. "Activating custodian homonculi." She added as various figures popped out of the school's walls all wielding various cleaning tools. "I have to shape up if I want my school to actually be a school of proper stature."
"Not many people like to be around a nightmare so no I don't need to inform anyone" atrio said to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri blushed but giggled not noticing the strawberry until Myuki ate it*

[/QUOTE]
Mykonos smiled once she ate the strawberri and giggled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not many people like to be around a nightmare so no I don't need to inform anyone" atrio said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then pecked Myuki's lips and smiled at her*

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled lightly "Oh my" she said as she looked him up and down "Let's see, why don't you go get cleaned up and I'll clean what's on the floor, okay?" She said softly before smiling happily at him "Thank you for making breakfast, even if we didn't get to eat it, the thought was still there" she said with a giggle. "You're so sweet" she said giving him a kiss in the cheek.
Daniel nodded before he waved his hand at te mess on the floor and cleaning supplies floated over and started to clean "love you" he said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then pecked Myuki's lips and smiled at her*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki blushed and smiled at kikuri happily "thank you" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before he waved his hand at te mess on the floor and cleaning supplies floated over and started to clean "love you" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome~''

Nanne said:
"Come on! Let's go then!" she said as she ran out the small restaurant. she checked to see if anyone was watching and then morphed into her wolf form. She turned to see if Asharoth was following and began to run for the woods.
He chased after her without question. Even after she changed he still watched her with awe and kept as close to her as he could. The win on his face never felt so good as that moment. "I haven't done this in some time. It feels great." He leaped into one of the trees and started jumping from branch to branch. Keeping his eyes on her most of the time.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not many people like to be around a nightmare so no I don't need to inform anyone" atrio said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Aww..." She said as she stood and pulled her into an embrace once more. "You won't be lonely anymore..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuku just smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then hugged Myuki happily*

Metaphysics said:
"Aww..." She said as she stood and pulled her into an embrace once more. "You won't be lonely anymore..."
Atrio dissapered from her embrace and appeared about three feet in front of her "thanks but I'm fine" she said hopping she didn't notice the sort of hesitance in her voice "I don't care if I'm alone" she said before starting to turn away

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then hugged Myuki happily*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled and hugged her back

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Well yea" she says
Ayen sighed "well, don't you think i'll just let you get your way this time." he said as he poked her nose

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio dissapered from her embrace and appeared about three feet in front of her "thanks but I'm fine" she said hopping she didn't notice the sort of hesitance in her voice "I don't care if I'm alone" she said before starting to turn away

Myuki giggled and hugged her back

[/QUOTE]
''so...what do you wanna do today?''

*Kikuri asked as she looked up at Shira*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before he waved his hand at te mess on the floor and cleaning supplies floated over and started to clean "love you" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "I love you too~" she said happily before looking at the mess being cleaned, blinking a few times "Or you could do that..." she said before laughing lightly.

"That's not true and you know it." She said as she turned away. "It hurts inside, being alone, an empty flame that eats away at your core." She finished her work and created a soul to stuff inside the body. The body started to move and gain color and clothing. A small violet haired girl stood in place of the once shadow. "Mystics tutorial?" Ataga asked in which the girl nodded. "Good, set up the room for your lessons."

Metaphysics said:
"That's not true and you know it." She said as she turned away. "It hurts inside, being alone, an empty flame that eats away at your core." She finished her work and created a soul to stuff inside the body. The body started to move and gain color and clothing. A small violet haired girl stood in place of the once shadow. "Mystics tutorial?" Ataga asked in which the girl nodded. "Good, set up the room for your lessons."
"The pain eventually subsides. Especially web your born into the loneliness..... When your born into the darkness" she said as she took a step away

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...what do you wanna do today?''
*Kikuri asked as she looked up at Shira*

[/QUOTE]
"I don't care" myuki said happily

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled "I love you too~" she said happily before looking at the mess being cleaned, blinking a few times "Or you could do that..." she said before laughing lightly.
"Yup" he said happily as he walked off to go take a shower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The pain eventually subsides. Especially web your born into the loneliness..... When your born into the darkness" she said as she took a step away

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm..i guess we could go on that date now''

*She said happily*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The pain eventually subsides. Especially web your born into the loneliness..... When your born into the darkness" she said as she took a step away

[/QUOTE]
"Yes it does, but it leaves holes that can't be filled. You can cover it sure but there's only one thing that can fill those holes, no one can spend their lives covering those all the time." She said as the violet haired girl left.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''come in''
*She said as Seria left*

''is my singing really that soothing? i mean i usually sing heavy metal''

*She asked giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Taylor stepped inside the mansion, "So, I guess you'll tell me a few things? I just wanna know what he did since he has daughters and no sons..."

-----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Tina ran over and looked at him worriedly as her mother sat there grumbling and groaning

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed and looked over to Rina, smiling a little. "I'll be fine... As long as she doesn't get her hands on me again."

----------

LunaCrosby said:
"any good magic user would be able to tell that.. You have alot of power inside of you so its obvious" she says.
Roman chuckled, "It's nice to see that you noticed... I still need to train sometimes though. It's the only way I can get stronger." He same explained.

-----------

Mayyflower said:
"Well I'm not picky with my masters as long as there not boring and noncaring" she says
"You want a master who has an exciting life? Someone who goes on adventures and stuff... Maybe I can help you with that... Only if Taiga allowed it though. I don't want her to feel as if I betrayed her." Emiya explained.

--------------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "I enjoy walking with you too!" She said happily as she walked alongside him "I was afraid that the walk was getting to long and it would annoy you" she said with a small giggle before shaking her head lightly "I didn't want to annoy you so I was making sure!"
Cecil smiled, "I won't lie to you... This walk has been pretty long, but I've enjoyed so far, aibxe you're around." He said, as he quickly picked a flower from the ground. "Annoy me? I don't think you could!" He said happily, handing her the light green flower he had just picked.

Nanne said:
Kanae watched Diablo walk away to shower. She looked around to see if there was anything else to clean. "Hmm...looks like everything is neat except this blanket." she says as she picks up the blanket and folds it. As she walking to her room she passes by the bathroom and knocks on it, "Should I wash your clothes for you?" she asks as she opened the door a tiny bit.
Diablo blushed lightly when she walked in. He had finished up his shower, now outside it. "U-Umm... Sure?" He said nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back