• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gazed up at him, a hint of a smile on her face as she spoke❦...
"I guess they are, but it all depends on what people define as fun."

"Eh? Why?" Celia asked as she put a hand on top of Talia's head before teleporting them back to the apartment.
Talia sat down on the couch and groaned, "Today was so embarrassing for me. I don't think I want to show in face in public ever again..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not really" he said as he took one of her hands in his and started to dance with we as some music started to play from a radio "I just thought I'd be nice to have a dance
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Euloria blinked before dancing along and laughing "Fair enough" she said as she smiled at him "I didn't know you could dance"

Roman said:
Cecil looked down, looking to see if Peaches was still around, only to see he was gone. "Wow.... He's one smart rabbit..." he said, laughing a little.
Moriko nodded "Ah, well, he's not really a rabbit, he's just a human that's stuck that way" she explained "I said I would help him out and try to change him back and be his translator until then"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ That may be true, but it's nothing to be down about~ Fun comes in all forms of excitement, which is a good thing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before putting her arms behind her back, soon beginning to walk the way she came, the horse trotting after her❦...

"Mhm, sure it is. We should probably get back, it's starting to get dark."

Roman said:
Talia sat down on the couch and groaned, "Today was so embarrassing for me. I don't think I want to show in face in public ever again..."
Celia pouted, "I'm sorry. I just thought it would be quicker then just having a lady measure your chest, that usually takes a while." She then went to sit on the couch opposite of Talia.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Euloria blinked before dancing along and laughing "Fair enough" she said as she smiled at him "I didn't know you could dance"
Moriko nodded "Ah, well, he's not really a rabbit, he's just a human that's stuck that way" she explained "I said I would help him out and try to change him back and be his translator until then"
"Really? Well it sounds like he's been on some crazy adventures because, most people who are turned inti animals normally have a cool life. Not only that, but being a animal is a adventure itself." He said, laughing a little

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head before putting her arms behind her back, soon beginning to walk the way she came, the horse trotting after her❦...

Celia pouted, "I'm sorry. I just thought it would be quicker then just having a lady measure your chest, that usually takes a while." She then went to sit on the couch opposite of Talia.
Talia shook her head, "What if people saw you? What would they think?" She asked. "I think it would have been best if I got measured the normal way."

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled up at her mother, happy that she had hugged him. He hugged her back. "Momma!" He said happily.
Yuto looked between the three of them, smiling. This was a life he had hoped for. A nice and simple life... Where he raised a family with the one he loved.
Noir looked over at Yuto. "Do we have a room for them to sleep in? I'll make their furniture."

Lilliana finished her cookie, looking up at Ken.

Roman said:
"Really? Well it sounds like he's been on some crazy adventures because, most people who are turned inti animals normally have a cool life. Not only that, but being a animal is a adventure itself." He said, laughing a little
Moriko smiled "I think so too, he doesn't talk much about his adventures though, won't even tell me his human name" she said with a nod "I don't know what animal is want to be if I had to be one..." she said as she tapped her chin

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn took the spoon from Lumina and stared at the curry that sat upon the spoon. She couldn't tell what was in it exactly, just that it looked good enough to eat. Placing the spoon into her mouth, she ate the curry that was on it and her eyes widened a little. Woah... Autumn couldn't even describe how well that tasted. Her mouth did burn a little, spit wasn't all that spicy after all. Handing the utensil back to Lumina, she grinned.
"That was really good! I'm really at a loss of how well that actually tasted~"
Lumina grinned widely, taking back the spoon. She was glad she shared one of her favorite foods with Autumn, and especially glad she actually liked it! She took a bite into her own mouth, moving some stray hair out of her face.

"I told you it was good~ and like I said, not spicy enough.".

She sighed, drawing the spoon through the sauce on the curry, leaving trails behind it. She looked up at Autumn, resting an elbow on the table and her chin on her hand.

"Thanks for bringing me here."

Kanon looked over at Kairassi, and at the electricity bouncing in her hands. That was pretty cool... what would it be like to have powers like that? As strong as she was, she was pretty jealous, if she admitted. She would have thought more into it, but Yumi sensed how she was feeling and cleared her throat to distract from it.

"So what brings you into the music room?"

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
Noir looked over at Yuto. "Do we have a room for them to sleep in? I'll make their furniture."
Lilliana finished her cookie, looking up at Ken.
Yuto nodded and showed her to a empty room. "They can sleep in this room. I just added this room recently." He said.

Ken looked around the empty room in awe.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Upon Asuka's reply, Akira looked around, noticing the sky had darkened. He replied as he walked with her, soon taking hold of her hand and smiling♅...

“ Yeah~ I'm getting pretty hungry, I'll probably make something to eat when we get home~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Yuto nodded and showed her to a empty room. "They can sleep in this room. I just added this room recently." He said.
Ken looked around the empty room in awe.
Noir sat Ken down, cracking her knuckles. "Alright, here goes~" She raised her paintbrush in the air as she walked toward the walls, painting the furniture. A bed for Ken goes here, Lilliana's over here, a dresser for each, a toy box filled to the brim with toys, a bookshelf right there... she went to the closet, painting some clothes and things for them, same with filling the dresser. This continued on until the entire room was furnished and decorated with everything essential for the kids. She looked over at her kids a moment before walking over to Yuto, leaning into him a bit, quite tired. She hadn't used her powers that much in, well, ever.

Lilliana watched her mother paint, amazed at how pretty she looked.

Lumina said:
Noir sat Ken down, cracking her knuckles. "Alright, here goes~" She raised her paintbrush in the air as she walked toward the walls, painting the furniture. A bed for Ken goes here, Lilliana's over here, a dresser for each, a toy box filled to the brim with toys, a bookshelf right there... she went to the closet, painting some clothes and things for them, same with filling the dresser. This continued on until the entire room was furnished and decorated with everything essential for the kids. She looked over at her kids a moment before walking over to Yuto, leaning into him a bit, quite tired. She hadn't used her powers that much in, well, ever.
Lilliana watched her mother paint, amazed at how pretty she looked.
Yuto chuckled and held Noir against his chest. "It's alright, take a rest... I'll watch over the kids." He said softly, in a soothing voice.

Ken nodded and ran over to Lilliana. "Do you wanna play?" He asked happily.

Lumina said:
Lumina grinned widely, taking back the spoon. She was glad she shared one of her favorite foods with Autumn, and especially glad she actually liked it! She took a bite into her own mouth, moving some stray hair out of her face.

She sighed, drawing the spoon through the sauce on the curry, leaving trails behind it. She looked up at Autumn, resting an elbow on the table and her chin on her hand.

Kanon looked over at Kairassi, and at the electricity bouncing in her hands. That was pretty cool... what would it be like to have powers like that? As strong as she was, she was pretty jealous, if she admitted. She would have thought more into it, but Yumi sensed how she was feeling and cleared her throat to distract from it.

@Nonalaka
Kairassi smiled as she continued to sway her legs back and forth "Well when I arrived no one was around, so instead of asking someone to show me around I began exploring the place and stumbled here, I used to play guitar a lot and saw the guitar so I stayed and messed around with it" she said happily with a nod.

Roman said:

Talia shook her head, "What if people saw you? What would they think?" She asked. "I think it would have been best if I got measured the normal way."
"I... didn't think about that..." Celia said quietly before hanging her head and groaning. "I'm a terrible parent..." She muttered and sniffled.

Lumina said:

@Nonalaka
"Well you did say you were hungry and your stomach made that pretty clear. You're welcome though!"

Autumn laughed lightly before taking a bite of her burger. A part of her wanted more of Lumina's curry, but she didn't ask. She thought that it would be rude of her to do, so she didn't bother asking.

"I don't know if this is to sudden or not, but what kind of being are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want though."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and kissed back
@WeirdPrincess ._.
(( I was just gonna suggest a fade cause I can't be arsed to write anything intimate xDD ))

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "I think so too, he doesn't talk much about his adventures though, won't even tell me his human name" she said with a nod "I don't know what animal is want to be if I had to be one..." she said as she tapped her chin
Cecil rubbed his chin, "I'd be a deer or something that isn't very harmful..." he said, nodding his head. "If I had to guess for you... Only cute animals come to mind for me, like a cat or something~" he said, jokingly, though he was only joking half, the other half he really did find her cute

WeirdPrincess said:
"I... didn't think about that..." Celia said quietly before hanging her head and groaning. "I'm a terrible parent..." She muttered and sniffled.
"Well you did say you were hungry and your stomach made that pretty clear. You're welcome though!"

Autumn laughed lightly before taking a bite of her burger. A part of her wanted more of Lumina's curry, but she didn't ask. She thought that it would be rude of her to do, so she didn't bother asking.

"I don't know if this is to sudden or not, but what kind of being are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want though."

(( I was just gonna suggest a fade cause I can't be arsed to write anything intimate xDD ))
(GG xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

Talia went over and sat down next to Celia, gently resting her head on Celia's shoulder. "You're not a terrible parent... Just different is all." She said, nuzzling her mother's arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami took the kimono from Fuyumi and held it in front of her, "I can wear this. I wouldn't not to go naked and have someone else pop in." She giggled a little before changing out of her clothes and putting the kimono on.
*Fuyumi then lead Nanami to the onsen as she sat in it*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She kept yelling before she blushed badly and brought a hand down pulling down her skirt to try and hide her self

Jasper blushed and closed his eyes then deepene the kiss more

[/QUOTE]
Raven placed a hand on his cheek and returned a deep kiss

Roman said:
Cecil rubbed his chin, "I'd be a deer or something that isn't very harmful..." he said, nodding his head. "If I had to guess for you... Only cute animals come to mind for me, like a cat or something~" he said, jokingly, though he was only joking half, the other half he really did find her cute
Moriko pursed her lips in thought as she looked at him, "Hmmm, yes, I think a deer would suit you!" She said happily "A cat?...well I do like cats, especially fluffy ones...Oh! and they get to nap a lot!" She said before giggling lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, don't you think i'll just let you get your way this time." he said as he poked her nose
"Well it's gonna happen." She says pecking his lips

Roman said:
Taylor stepped inside the mansion, "So, I guess you'll tell me a few things? I just wanna know what he did since he has daughters and no sons..."
-----------

Luke sighed and looked over to Rina, smiling a little. "I'll be fine... As long as she doesn't get her hands on me again."

----------

Roman chuckled, "It's nice to see that you noticed... I still need to train sometimes though. It's the only way I can get stronger." He same explained.

-----------

"You want a master who has an exciting life? Someone who goes on adventures and stuff... Maybe I can help you with that... Only if Taiga allowed it though. I don't want her to feel as if I betrayed her." Emiya explained.

--------------

Cecil smiled, "I won't lie to you... This walk has been pretty long, but I've enjoyed so far, aibxe you're around." He said, as he quickly picked a flower from the ground. "Annoy me? I don't think you could!" He said happily, handing her the light green flower he had just picked.
Taiga tilted her head. "Why would I feel betrayed?" She asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Upon Asuka's reply, Akira looked around, noticing the sky had darkened. He replied as he walked with her, soon taking hold of her hand and smiling♅...
“ Yeah~ I'm getting pretty hungry, I'll probably make something to eat when we get home~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦As if on que, Asuka's stomach growled a little which caused her to laugh❦...

"I'm pretty hungry too, I think I'll make myself a sandwich."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko pursed her lips in thought as she looked at him, "Hmmm, yes, I think a deer would suit you!" She said happily "A cat?...well I do like cats, especially fluffy ones...Oh! and they get to nap a lot!" She said before giggling lightly.
Cecil made a face, and put his hands behind his head, as he spoke, "I can totally imagine you as a cat~ If you like naps, you'd make the perfect cat~"

tumblr_mlk75oSRGY1rdg84fo1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back