• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri looks down at her hand in Andrew's. "He's being awfully nice, I'm glad to have made a friend so quickly", she thinks as she is led towards the classrooms.
(last post for today, sorry :/ )
(it's fine)

Andrew

"Ok this is math class" i tell her showing her the classroom as the teacher looked at me. "Andrew aren't you suppossed to be in class" said the teacher. "Sorry teacher it's a no class day for me lets go pretty lady" i said pulling her along. "Oh hey i never got your name what is it?" I asked her smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"but you just freaked out about something." she said.
"I just didn't want you to choke is all." Roman said softly. "You had stopped eating though, that's why I said never mind."

Nanne said:
Yuki glanced at him quickly to see if he was still keeping up. She then started to gain speed little by little. She loved feeling the wind on her face.

Kanae saw him and blushed like crazy, "Uh...I...I'm so sorry! I'm just taking these!" she said nervous and flustered. She left the bathroom quickly with his clothes to go wash them. "Why did I do that?! How embarrassing..." she thought to herself. (@TheDragoon )
Asharoth stopped briefly and smiled. He was going to catch up in a minute, but he just wanted to enjoy the moment. His eye looked to the sky as he stood on the branch. Everything seemed so peaceful. The clouds moving ever so slowly. The birds chirping and singing into a world that ignored them. It was harmony and he was actually a part of it. Knowing that he couldn't let her get too far away he picked up the pace and ran after her.

Roman said:
"I just didn't want you to choke is all." Roman said softly. "You had stopped eating though, that's why I said never mind."
"Oh yeah" she said and rubbed the back of her head "don't worry about that ill be fine"

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh yeah" she said and rubbed the back of her head "don't worry about that ill be fine"
Roman sighed and nodded, "Just making sure." He said, chuckling a little. "Well, whenever you're ready, we can go~"

Jade

I looked around me as i sigh covering up my hands with the sleeves of my shirt. I walked into a dinner amd sat down at a booth ordering a milkshake and some fries. Might as well eat while i'm out here didn't even eat breakfast this morning i thought waiting on my meal. I looked at all the couples in the dinner as i sigh. Will i ever find love like that i thought.

(Last reply goodnight)

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, he then looked over at Ami, "You were right... She does look like a kid." He whispered. "I'm about 2000 years old I believe."
--------

Ayako laughed lightly at the two, "Well you two do know how to make nice music, but that's not getting the work done." She said softly.

----------

(( My guess... Yes it is! XDD ))

Roman blinked, "Mal! Slow down or you'll choke!" He said, waving his hands..

(( Don't make her choke xDD ))
Taiga took her hair out of the buns.

Ami nods, "oh dang" she says

Mayyflower said:
Taiga took her hair out of the buns.
Ami nods, "oh dang" she says
Emiya chuckled, "Well, it's only because I'm immortal, but there's a catch~ I die every 100 years and come back." He said, holding up his index finger.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"Well im ready right now" she said and smiled.
Roman smiled and held out his hand toward Mal, "Well then~ Lets go~"

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "Well, it's only because I'm immortal, but there's a catch~ I die every 100 years and come back." He said, holding up his index finger.
---------

Ami tilts her head. "That's odd" she says

TheDragoon said:
Diablo now seemed a bit worried... Mostly for her safety. He didn't want his girlfriend or future wife going into battle and getting seriously injured or possibly killed. Then how could he be with her? He just shook it off, thinking that it would only make her angry. "That's cool." He simply said.
"Yeah...I guess it was pretty cool." she said as she stared at the package. She smiled a little then grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled lightly, "A phone." He said, with a smile. "I'll take you to see a movie I guess. It'll be fun."
---------

Emiya sighed, "How old are you anyways? That's a question for you both too." He said, laughing a little.

----------

Ayako sighed, "You think you could make grading papers fun?" She asked, laughing a little. "Yeah I doubt it, Ikuto. I'm Ayako by the way. The students call me, Ms. Aya."

-----------

(( It's that new Disney movie isn't it? Descendants? ))

Roman chuckled, "Alright cool~" he said, smiling brightly.

natsu_s_smile___gif_by_magiawody07-d5yot6k.png
Yuki felt really excited about going to this movie thing. "Great! Let me go grab a sweater or something..." she said quickly before dashing off to the garage.

Mayyflower said:
Ami tilts her head. "That's odd" she says
Emiya chuckled, "Well I found out a little trick to how to cheat it anyways." He said with a shrug. "No one curses me and gets away with it."

Kiroshiven said:
Asharoth stopped briefly and smiled. He was going to catch up in a minute, but he just wanted to enjoy the moment. His eye looked to the sky as he stood on the branch. Everything seemed so peaceful. The clouds moving ever so slowly. The birds chirping and singing into a world that ignored them. It was harmony and he was actually a part of it. Knowing that he couldn't let her get too far away he picked up the pace and ran after her.
Yuki sensed Asharoth nearby, "Where are you? I'm not at the forest anymore...I've been invited to this thing called a movies? I'm at my house near the school right now..." she said to him telepathically.

Roman said:
---------

Mal smiled and grabbed his hand, nodding.

Nanne said:
"Yeah...I guess it was pretty cool." she said as she stared at the package. She smiled a little then grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

Yuki felt really excited about going to this movie thing. "Great! Let me go grab a sweater or something..." she said quickly before dashing off to the garage.
Alex nodded and let her go get a jacket. He then leaned against the garage, "So... That's how my day goes? I go to work and right after I'm taking a pretty werewolf girl to the movies..." he said to himself as he waited.

Nanne said:
Yuki sensed Asharoth nearby, "Where are you? I'm not at the forest anymore...I've been invited to this thing called a movies? I'm at my house near the school right now..." she said to him telepathically.
Asharoth stopped and thought for a moment. He didn't remember seeing anything like a movie theater nearby. "Ok. Focus on the movie then." He chuckled. "I'll catch up sometime soon, but I'm gonna stop of somewhere before hand." Asharoth turned and ran off to where he currently lived, the cemetery. It was dark and cold, and honestly he still liked it. He picked up some of his other stuff, like his spare mp3, just in case. As well as some of his more secret treasures. He hated leaving things behind, but after his first visit, he now knew where the places he would need were. He then sprinted back to the campus really enjoying the cool air.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled and grabbed his hand, nodding.
Roman chuckled and made them appear in his bedroom at the mansion. "Well I'm gonna find something to watch."

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "Well I found out a little trick to how to cheat it anyways." He said with a shrug. "No one curses me and gets away with it."
"Who cursed you?" She asks

Taiga looked over at Emiya. "Hm?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back