• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"What's wrong?" Roman asked, snickering. "Something keeping you away?"
----------

"The mall is close... Maybe we can stop and get your phone there. Maybe they even have a movie theater in there too." Alex said, smiling happily at her.

343ssyh.jpg
Mal pointed at him "first, you have no shirt on. and second, my face might burn up from just being next to you when your like that" she said.

Roman said:
Emiya blinked, "Oh yeah... I forgot. I guess I thought of you two more as friends than as my... Servants or whatever."
Taiga blushed a little. "Friends?" She asks

Ami rubbed her forehead and shook her head. "We're your companions" she says

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled at him, "I'm so excited! First of all what's a mall and where is it?" she said curious about everything. She pulled on his clothes, "Well?...come on let's go you can explain as we walk."
"There isn't really much needed to say about the mall. It's just a giant building that holds all of our favorite shopping places, for clothes, shoes, electronics, jewelry." Alex said, as he quickly matched her pace to keep up.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal pointed at him "first, you have no shirt on. and second, my face might burn up from just being next to you when your like that" she said.
"You were so tough earlier~ Me being shirtless is your weakness or something?~" Roman asked teasingly.

-----------

Mayyflower said:
Taiga blushed a little. "Friends?" She asks
Ami rubbed her forehead and shook her head. "We're your companions" she says
Emiya looked at Ami, "That's a way better order for it." He said, smiling. "Goob job." He then looked at Taiga, "Yes. Friends. Throughout my life I wasn't really big on friendships, so in a way you two are like my first friends, besides my ex-wife."

Roman said:
"There isn't really much needed to say about the mall. It's just a giant building that holds all of our favorite shopping places, for clothes, shoes, electronics, jewelry." Alex said, as he quickly matched her pace to keep up.
--------

"You were so tough earlier~ Me being shirtless is your weakness or something?~" Roman asked teasingly.

-----------

Emiya looked at Ami, "That's a way better order for it." He said, smiling. "Goob job." He then looked at Taiga, "Yes. Friends. Throughout my life I wasn't really big on friendships, so in a way you two are like my first friends, besides my ex-wife."
Ami looked over at taiga. "She is used to being alone, I'm not even sure if I'm her friend or what, she's not really open with that sort of stuff" she whispers

Roman said:
--------

-----------

"hush, if I were doing the same you would probably be reacting the same way" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked over at taiga. "She is used to being alone, I'm not even sure if I'm her friend or what, she's not really open with that sort of stuff" she whispers
Emiya chuckled, "I know exactly what it's like to be alone. I've been alone for almost 20 years now. I'm finally stepping out of the shadows."

LunaCrosby said:
"hush, if I were doing the same you would probably be reacting the same way" she says.
"Why wouldn't I?" Roman asked. "Someone as beautiful as you would have anyone acting that way." He said, chuckling a little.

Roman said:
--------

-----------

"It sounds huge..." she said quietly. She looke a little nervous, "Is there a lot of people there?" she asked.

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "I know exactly what it's like to be alone. I've been alone for almost 20 years now. I'm finally stepping out of the shadows."
Taiga looked over at Emiya and then glared at Ami.

Ami ignored Taiga's glare.

Nanne said:
"It sounds huge..." she said quietly. She looke a little nervous, "Is there a lot of people there?" she asked.
Alex nodded, "Yeah. No need to be scared if that's how you are. Just stick close to me and nothing will happen."

----------

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at Emiya and then glared at Ami.
Ami ignored Taiga's glare.
Emiya stood up, his top hat appearing on his head. He then tipped it at the two and chuckled, "Well... We have a witch to kill. Get ready to go kick her ass with me."

Roman said:

"Why wouldn't I?" Roman asked. "Someone as beautiful as you would have anyone acting that way." He said, chuckling a little.
"I'd punch anyone in the throat if they reacted like that without being allowed to" she said.

shortyshot8 said:
Kagura went inside and pointed at the menu "look at all the stuff they have" she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd punch anyone in the throat if they reacted like that without being allowed to" she said.

Kagura went inside and pointed at the menu "look at all the stuff they have" she said and smiled.
Roman hopped out of bed and made his way over to Mal. "Am I allowed to react that way?" He asked, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist.

LunaCrosby said:

"It's nice"

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Yeah. No need to be scared if that's how you are. Just stick close to me and nothing will happen."
----------

Emiya stood up, his top hat appearing on his head. He then tipped it at the two and chuckled, "Well... We have a witch to kill. Get ready to go kick her ass with me."
Ami stood up and nods. "Yes" she says

Taiga nods and stood up aswell

Roman said:
----------

"Sometimes I feel like people stare at me too much so I feel like I should hide myself..." she said quietly. She was walking behind him.

Mayyflower said:
Ami stood up and nods. "Yes" she says
Taiga nods and stood up aswell
Emiya nodded, "Take my hands." He said, holding out a hand towards both of them. "I'll take us there."

Roman said:
Roman hopped out of bed and made his way over to Mal. "Am I allowed to react that way?" He asked, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist.
"y-yeah" she said and blushed slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
"It's nice"
"well yeah it is new" she said "anyways choose a seat" she said and smiled.

Nanne said:
"Sometimes I feel like people stare at me too much so I feel like I should hide myself..." she said quietly. She was walking behind him.
"That's no reason to be scared!" Alex said. "I would stare at you, but it's rude.... Not because your tail or anything, but because you're... Really cute." He said, nodding his head at his own words. "Others might stare for a different reason, but some stare for the same reason I would."

---------

Mayyflower said:
Ami grabbed one of his hands
Taiga grabs the other
Emiya used his magic to waro the trio to a evil castle, where the skies were dark and everything was just... Wrong.

castles-fantasy-wallpapers-castle-wallpaper-images-array-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-4741.jpg

"Well this is where she is." Emiya said, as he began walking towards the castle.

LunaCrosby said:
"y-yeah" she said and blushed slightly.

"well yeah it is new" she said "anyways choose a seat" she said and smiled.
"That's good~" Roman said, grinning slightly as he slowly leaned toward Mal, gently placing his lips against hers.

Roman said:
"That's no reason to be scared!" Alex said. "I would stare at you, but it's rude.... Not because your tail or anything, but because you're... Really cute." He said, nodding his head at his own words. "Others might stare for a different reason, but some stare for the same reason I would."
---------

Emiya used his magic to waro the trio to a evil castle, where the skies were dark and everything was just... Wrong.

castles-fantasy-wallpapers-castle-wallpaper-images-array-wallwuzz-hd-wallpaper-4741.jpg

"Well this is where she is." Emiya said, as he began walking towards the castle.

"That's good~" Roman said, grinning slightly as he slowly leaned toward Mal, gently placing his lips against hers.
Yuki stopped and looked at him surprised. She blushed a little bit, "You think I look...cute?" she asked. Her ears went down and she held on to her tail a little embarrassed.

Roman said:
---------

Mal blushed even more, still looking at him.

Roman said:
---------

Ami looked over the place, no emotion expression showing.

Taiga did the same. "Jeez" she says

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked over the place, no emotion expression showing.
Taiga did the same. "Jeez" she says
"I said the same when I found the place. She obviously has horrible taste... Won't matter when she's dead though." Emiya said shrugging his shoulders.

Maxamillian Wallis quietly made his way to the schools cellar hoping to refine some more of his vice. His steps were heavy, as underneath the great coat he now wore, were several bottles of mouth wash, a bag of cinnamon and of course a bottle of mentholated spirits. He ran to the cellar door, and opened it, hoping no one was watching.

Nanne said:
Yuki stopped and looked at him surprised. She blushed a little bit, "You think I look...cute?" she asked. Her ears went down and she held on to her tail a little embarrassed.
Alex nodded, "Yeah... Is that a bad thing?" He asked. "I hope not.."

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed even more, still looking at him.
Roman chuckled lightly, before pulling away. "You still aren't used to kissing are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back