• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"We still havant watched that movie" she said.
Roman nodded and started the movie a moment later. He then opened his arms toward Mal and smiled, "Come on~ You know you wanna cuddle me~" he said jokingly.

-----------

Nanne said:
"Are you saying they have different phones?" she asked as she looked up at him.
"They're older though." Alex said with a chuckle. "We're going for a 6 and then we're gonna head to the movies." He told her, with a smile.

Nanne said:
"Are you saying they have different phones?" she asked as she looked up at him.
Zero spotted a couple of people who knew more about phones than he did. Hey do you know what kind of phone I should get Zero asked.

Roman said:
Cecil looked at the time also, "Wow... We have haven't we?" He asked. "Well it's not Ike our time was wasted right?" He asked, laughing a little.
----------

Alex quickly took his phone back, putting it in his pocket. "It's my phone. I use it to call people." He said. "..So you're asking me to help you with your boredom problem?" He asked.

----------

Luke shook his head, "No. You can't just take her. She's an adult, she can speak for herself."
"No, no at all~ It was a lovely walk" she said as she smiled happily "I'm having a lot of fun talking to you"

Nonalaka said:
"No, no at all~ It was a lovely walk" she said as she smiled happily "I'm having a lot of fun talking to you"
"Yeah... The walk was indeed lovely~ And I've also been having fun talking to you too~" Cecil said, smiling happily.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and started the movie a moment later. He then opened his arms toward Mal and smiled, "Come on~ You know you wanna cuddle me~" he said jokingly.
-----------

"They're older though." Alex said with a chuckle. "We're going for a 6 and then we're gonna head to the movies." He told her, with a smile.
Yuki smiled at him. "Okay!" she said really excited about getting a phone. Her tail began to wag a little. She then heard someone speak to them, "Im not sure..I don't know about these things but apparently we're getting something called a 6?" she told the stranger. "Right Alex?" she asked him. ( @Zero Drakon )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh, oh, we can help! Have you tried eating tons of candy? That always works for Chocola!" "T-Thank you... I don't think that works for everyone Chocola... meow~" Vanilla said as she stared at her sister.
Elaena shook her head "Candy?, I've never tried doing that..." she said as she thought about it before turning to Vanilla "It doesn't? but I haven't tried it before so it might work for me!" She said before yawning again "We can go find a candy store~"

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled at him. "Okay!" she said really excited about getting a phone. Her tail began to wag a little. She then heard someone speak to them, "Im not sure..I don't know about these things but apparently we're getting something called a 6?" she told the stranger. "Right Alex?" she asked him. ( @Zero Drakon )
Alex looked at Yuki and chuckled, "An IPhone 6 to be exact." He said with a smile. He then looked at the male, "Ah yeah, if you want you're free to join us."

@Zero Drakon

Roman said:
-----------

"pfft right" she said and walked over to him.

(night)

Maxamillian strode through the corridor and saw two people talking, he walked towards them, trying to hear what they were saying. "What in buggeries name is an Iphone 6?" he asked "Weren't 5 enough?"

LunaCrosby said:
"pfft right" she said and walked over to him.
(night)
(( Night~ ))

Roman sighed, "But I thought it would be nice~ Besides, cuddling and a movie is always nice~"

Roman said:
Alex looked at Yuki and chuckled, "An IPhone 6 to be exact." He said with a smile. He then looked at the male, "Ah yeah, if you want you're free to join us."

@Zero Drakon
Yuki blushed a little for the small mistake she made. "Can we go get it now?..." she asked a little impatient. She wanted to learn how to use one.

Roman said:
"Yeah... The walk was indeed lovely~ And I've also been having fun talking to you too~" Cecil said, smiling happily.
"Well that's Go-"

"Hey! Flower girl!" A group of people called over before throwing a fire cracker over in their direction. As it went off Moriko jumped and hid in the bushes, her hair flowers glowing bright orange as the group laughed. "See? I told you it works every time" one of them said to the others as the began to leave.

"N-Not again, this is so embarrassing..." she whimpered from where she hid, hating that she was so easily frightened.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a little for the small mistake she made. "Can we go get it now?..." she asked a little impatient. She wanted to learn how to use one.
Alex looked up, then back down at Yuki, "Ever ride an elevator?" He asked. "They're a good way to get to high places and fun to use."

---------

Nonalaka said:
"Well that's Go-"
"Hey! Flower girl!" A group of people called over before throwing a fire cracker over in their direction. As it went off Moriko jumped and hid in the bushes, her hair flowers glowing bright orange as the group laughed. "See? I told you it works every time" one of them said to the others as the began to leave.

"N-Not again, this is so embarrassing..." she whimpered from where she hid, hating that she was so easily frightened.
Cecil looked at Moriko as she his, "That's not nice..." he said quietly. He then jogged over to the guys, tapping one on the shoulder, "Hey dude? Why'd you do that? She didn't do anything wrong..."

Roman said:
Alex looked up, then back down at Yuki, "Ever ride an elevator?" He asked. "They're a good way to get to high places and fun to use."
---------

Cecil looked at Moriko as she his, "That's not nice..." he said quietly. He then jogged over to the guys, tapping one on the shoulder, "Hey dude? Why'd you do that? She didn't do anything wrong..."
"No...I usually jump and everything...what's an elevator?" she asked as she looked around.

Roman said:
---------

The guy looked at him "Why wouldn't I?" He said as he pointed in the direction of her hiding place "I mean did you see her reaction? It was hilarious!" He said with a laugh "The Freaks hair things lit up like traffic lights!"

Nanne said:
"No...I usually jump and everything...what's an elevator?" she asked as she looked around.
Alex chuckled, "Well that just makes this even better." He said, leading her over to the elevators and stepping into one. "Now we go up." He said, pressing the button. The doors closed and the elevator began to go up.

--------

Nonalaka said:
The guy looked at him "Why wouldn't I?" He said as he pointed in the direction of her hiding place "I mean did you see her reaction? It was hilarious!" He said with a laugh "The Freaks hair things lit up like traffic lights!"
Cecil shook his head, "She may not be a human, but she's still a woman. And if you know your manners then you know not to treat a woman like that." He said. "I think you should go apologize now."

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "Well that just makes this even better." He said, leading her over to the elevators and stepping into one. "Now we go up." He said, pressing the button. The doors closed and the elevator began to go up.
--------

Cecil shook his head, "She may not be a human, but she's still a woman. And if you know your manners then you know not to treat a woman like that." He said. "I think you should go apologize now."
Yuki jumped a little when the doors closed. "Alex...Alex...were locked in! What will we do!?" she quickly said and looked around inside the elevator.

Roman said:
--------

The boy rolled his eyes "Im not apologising for something I did on purpose" he said glancing over in the direction briefly "Its not my fault she got scared, no one else gets that scared from that, she'll get over it"

Nanne said:
Yuki jumped a little when the doors closed. "Alex...Alex...were locked in! What will we do!?" she quickly said and looked around inside the elevator.
"We wait for the elevator to stop..." Alex said, smiling. "The whole clueless thing is just making her even cuter." He thought

-----------

Nonalaka said:
The boy rolled his eyes "Im not apologising for something I did on purpose" he said glancing over in the direction briefly "Its not my fault she got scared, no one else gets that scared from that, she'll get over it"
Cecil gritted his teeth, "That doesn't matter." He said, taking a deep breath and keeping his calm. "She's not from the city and things like that are new to her, I really suggest you say sorry. It's not really fair for her."

--------

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]((Why'd you ignore me?))

[/QUOTE]
(( Sorry... ))

Roman said:
"We wait for the elevator to stop..." Alex said, smiling. "The whole clueless thing is just making her even cuter." He thought
-----------

Cecil gritted his teeth, "That doesn't matter." He said, taking a deep breath and keeping his calm. "She's not from the city and things like that are new to her, I really suggest you say sorry. It's not really fair for her."

--------

(( Sorry... ))
The boy crossed his arms and let out a sigh "Yeah, fine, whatever, I'll 'apologise' if it means that much to you" he muttered as he walked over a bit closer to where Moriko was hiding "...Sorry" he called over to her before starting to walk away "There, done."

Roman said:
-----------

--------

(( Sorry... ))
Yuki looked at him, "We wait? But what if it eats us? Do you think it's mouth will open soon so we can escape?" she asked a little nervous.

Nonalaka said:
The boy crossed his arms and let out a sigh "Yeah, fine, whatever, I'll 'apologise' if it means that much to you" he muttered as he walked over a bit closer to where Moriko was hiding "...Sorry" he called over to her before starting to walk away "There, done."
Cecil smiled and nodded, "At least there wasn't any violence." He said bowing his head. "I wouldn't be want to hurt you for scaring my friend." He said, mumbling the last part. He then walked over to Moriko and offered a hand, "Are you okay?" He asked in a soft tone.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "We wait? But what if it eats us? Do you think it's mouth will open soon so we can escape?" she asked a little nervous.
"The elevator won't eat us. In fact it's about to open its 'mouth' now." He said as the doors opened. "Here we go."

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and nodded, "At least there wasn't any violence." He said bowing his head. "I wouldn't be want to hurt you for scaring my friend." He said, mumbling the last part. He then walked over to Moriko and offered a hand, "Are you okay?" He asked in a soft tone.
---------

"The elevator won't eat us. In fact it's about to open its 'mouth' now." He said as the doors opened. "Here we go."
Yuki watched as the elevator opened its mouth. "Now! Let's go!" she said as she held on to Alex's hand and got off the elevator quickly.

Roman said:
---------

Moriko slow emerged from where she was hiding, her hair flowers now a pale blue as she was frowning a little, a few leaves sitting on her head from hiding in the bushes, "..Im fine" she said as she took his hand "...thank you". She said as she tried giving a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back