• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka brought a hand up to her mouth as she laughed before setting down her sandwich and beginning to make him one, soon speaking❦...
"Okay~ It'll be done in a few seconds seconds."

tumblr_nr0mww4kUL1ql0375o1_500.gif
...♅Akira smirked and replied♅...

“ What's so funny?~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Ami turned into her familiar form and sniffed the air.
Taiga looked around. "Let's go" she says looking at the castle
Emiya sighed as he walked, "Traps. I'm pretty sure she has a ton of traps all over this place, so be careful." He said

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then laid back down "okay, not yet." he said as he wrapped his arms around her as he looked at her
Amaya smiled and pecked his nose. "Thank you" she says sweetly

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled at him as she listened to him speak she then blinked "You're glad? Why?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.
"I finally stood up for something. It wasn't myself, but it was someone." Cecil said. "I don't plan on doing that again any time soon though."

Roman said:
Emiya sighed as he walked, "Traps. I'm pretty sure she has a ton of traps all over this place, so be careful." He said
Ami looked over at Emiya. "I'm pretty sure me and taiga can sense them" she says

Taiga nods and turned into her familiar form. "Yea" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola smiled happily before stepping out of the box. "Meow! Let's go find a candy store~" She said, her ears twitching in excitement. Vanilla just started to walk off the campus in search of a candy store. "Let's go... meow~"
Elaena smiled happily "Yep let's go!" She said as she started searching "I think I passed one walking here.... or maybe I dreamt that..." she said tapping her chin.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and pecked his nose. "Thank you" she says sweetly
Ayen nodded "anything for you my love." he said softly as he pecked her nose back

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked over at Emiya. "I'm pretty sure me and taiga can sense them" she says
Taiga nods and turned into her familiar form. "Yea" she says
Emiya nodded, "Good. That'd come in handy." He said as staff appeared.

tumblr_mquaizLNZE1s4uarco1_500.gif

"Keep in mind that this witch is ruthless too. We don't know what we'll run into while we're out here."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled, "It's nice to meet you Tyler! Your name sounds kind of familiar but it's probably nothing. Anyways, what are you doing out here?"
Tyler rubbed the back of his head, blushing from embarrassment. "Yeah... I sort of was practicing my flying before I crash landed... Working on the landing." He said nervously.

Roman said:
Ayako nodded, "Well you sure did handle me. I didn't seem like I was up to the task if grading the papers anymore."
A few minutes later, Yoru finished grading his stack. "Done!" He said happily.

Ikuto's Neko ears flicked back and forth, his tail doing the same. "Need help with anything else?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
A few minutes later, Yoru finished grading his stack. "Done!" He said happily.
Ikuto's Neko ears flicked back and forth, his tail doing the same. "Need help with anything else?" He asked.
Ayako shook her head no, "I was planning on going home when I finished, but now I don't think I will." She said. "Maybe I'll get a drink or something..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome~"
Autumn smiled a little as she watched Lumina put her jacket back on. Maybe she was nervous? But why was she nervous? Did she not like showing her wings? Autumn eventually just shrugged off the questions she had before taking another bit out of her burger. She chewed on it and put a hand over her mouth as she talked.

"That's fine~ It's not like it matters how many their are."

Autumn then swallowed the food within her mouth before testing her chin in her hand. That didn't sound offensive did it? I mean, maybe it did matter to Lumina if their were more phoenixes or maybe it didn't. She just hoped it wasn't at least a little bit offensive.
Lumina simply stared down into her food for a moment to collect herself. Hopefully Autumn didn't mind that she hid her wings... like she said, it's not that she was exactly ashamed to be a phoenix but it was more like... well, that would be a story for another time. Right now, there was her and Autumn and their meals. She spooned another bite of the food onto the spoon, looking down at it.

"Y-yeah, that's true..."

Truthfully it didn't really bother her too much when it came to thinking about other phoenixes. Well sure she wanted to meet more, but she hadn't yet and was truthfully a little discouraged. A small part of her still says not to give up though, as she is only 18 years old. But it's still frustrating living among humans sometimes, who get to be around their own kind a lot. She ate the spoonful of food, trying not to think too much into those kinds of things. It was an internal conversation she's had more often than she would have liked.

Roman said:
"I finally stood up for something. It wasn't myself, but it was someone." Cecil said. "I don't plan on doing that again any time soon though."
Moriko smiled lightly "Well, I'm happy for you, maybe I can find the courage to do something out of my comfort zone too sometime" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
Ayako shook her head no, "I was planning on going home when I finished, but now I don't think I will." She said. "Maybe I'll get a drink or something..."
Ikuto tilted a bit to the side and smiled. "Cool, can we come with? We don't have anything better to do~" He said.

Yoru nodded in agreement, eating a fish-shaped cookie.

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled as he found a dragon's head, putting it on. "Roar! I'm a dragon!" He laughed as he turned around.

Diablo blinked, having no idea what's going on.

@Roman
Lilliana blinked, simply staring at Ken for a moment before busting out into a fit of giggles at how silly Ken looked. "Oh my gosh!"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto tilted a bit to the side and smiled. "Cool, can we come with? We don't have anything better to do~" He said.
Yoru nodded in agreement, eating a fish-shaped cookie.
"Are you even the legal age?" Ayako asked. "You don't look like it... At least to me."

Lumina said:
Lilliana blinked, simply staring at Ken for a moment before busting out into a fit of giggles at how silly Ken looked. "Oh my gosh!"
Ken stomped his way over to him, also giggling before waving his arms in the air a bit. "Rawr! I'm gonna eat you! Rawr!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ken stomped his way over to him, also giggling before waving his arms in the air a bit. "Rawr! I'm gonna eat you! Rawr!" He said happily.
Lilliana giggled more before fake running away from Dragon-Ken, looking back behind her. "Noooooooo, I'm too cute to eat~!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied♅...
“ What's so funny?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and shook her head before she finished making the sandwich, putting it on a plate and passing it over to him as she spoke❦...

"Nothing~ Here you go, the sandwich is done."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled happily "Yep let's go!" She said as she started searching "I think I passed one walking here.... or maybe I dreamt that..." she said tapping her chin.
Chocola followed behind Vanilla, bouncing up and down. "Oh, oh maybe! You had to have saw one!" Vanilla lifted a finger as she stopped walking, pointing over to what she thought was a candy store. "Is that it? Meow~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and shook her head before she finished making the sandwich, putting it on a plate and passing it over to him as she spoke❦...
"Nothing~ Here you go, the sandwich is done."
...♅Akira shrugged his shoulders and replied, laughing lightly as he picked up the sandwich♅...

“ Thanks~ ”

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "Good. That'd come in handy." He said as staff appeared.
tumblr_mquaizLNZE1s4uarco1_500.gif

"Keep in mind that this witch is ruthless too. We don't know what we'll run into while we're out here."
Taiga nods. "Okay" she says

Ami looked around. "We will be okay" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then lightly kissed her
Amaya smiled and kissed him back just as softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back