• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri laughs and says "I don't need a prize, winning is the only I need. Do you know the way from here?"
Andrew

"Yeah I know the way from here. I was kinda hoping you wouldn't say that really wanted to get you something special pretty rose. Maybe next time i will. We should proably keep going" i said smiling taking her hand again wallking with her.

Nanne said:
Yuki grabs the phone out of the box. "Wow! That's awesome! Haha" she said as she held the phone and turned it around and held it upside down.
Alex smiled, "Well, it's not on yet... You still didn't turn it on." He said, laughing lightly. He then demonstrated how to hold the phone and turn it on, using his own. "Think you can do that?"

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled before a bunch of skeleton soldiers came out of the ground. "Seems like we have a slight problem.... Lets deal with it." He said, before taking out a few with a staff, bones hitting the ground
"Bones!" ami says happily before she attacked the skeletons

Taiga attacked them as well

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Well, it's not on yet... You still didn't turn it on." He said, laughing lightly. He then demonstrated how to hold the phone and turn it on, using his own. "Think you can do that?"
Yuki followed exactly as Alex said and then turned on the phone. "Oh...look it's an apple!" she said as she showed him the phone.

Mayyflower said:
"Bones!" ami says happily before she attacked the skeletons
Taiga attacked them as well
Emiya chuckled lightly at Ami's reaction to the bones, as he fought off more skeletons, "To think she'd be... Better equipped for attackers." He said as more skeletons came out of the ground.

----------

Nanne said:
Yuki followed exactly as Alex said and then turned on the phone. "Oh...look it's an apple!" she said as she showed him the phone.
Alex chuckled, "Yep, that's the brand of the phone." He said smiling happily. "Let's head to the movies now. I'll teach you how to use your phone afterwords." He said, holding his hand out for her to hold.

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled lightly at Ami's reaction to the bones, as he fought off more skeletons, "To think she'd be... Better equipped for attackers." He said as more skeletons came out of the ground.
----------

Alex chuckled, "Yep, that's the brand of the phone." He said smiling happily. "Let's head to the movies now. I'll teach you how to use your phone afterwords." He said, holding his hand out for her to hold.
Ami destroyed most of the skeletons that attacked her while Taiga was still fighting

Mayyflower said:
Ami destroyed most of the skeletons that attacked her while Taiga was still fighting
Emiya summoned his own small army to fight off the skeletons that were attacking him, as he ran to help Taiga, destroying the skeletons in front of her. "Ami! Taiga! Come on! We can run ahead, while those guys handle the skeleton!"

Roman said:
----------

Yuki put the phone back in its box and in a small bag she then held his hand. "I'm so excited for the movies!" she said.

Nanne said:
Yuki put the phone back in its box and in a small bag she then held his hand. "I'm so excited for the movies!" she said.
Alex nodded in agreement, "I've seen many movies, but they're always exciting to go to." He said as he led her out of the store.

Roman said:
Alex nodded in agreement, "I've seen many movies, but they're always exciting to go to." He said as he led her out of the store.
Yuki began to wag her tail and hum a little song as she walked with Alex. "Movies...movies...movies..." she said as she kept humming.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yeah I know the way from here. I was kinda hoping you wouldn't say that really wanted to get you something special pretty rose. Maybe next time i will. We should proably keep going" i said smiling taking her hand again wallking with her.

[/QUOTE]
"Why does he keep calling me pretty rose? I'm not that pretty", Neri thought with a blush as they continued on their way.

Nanne said:
Yuki began to wag her tail and hum a little song as she walked with Alex. "Movies...movies...movies..." she said as she kept humming.
Alex chuckled, from hearing Yuki's little song, "Wow, you are excited. Then again, this is your first time going to a movie." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, from hearing Yuki's little song, "Wow, you are excited. Then again, this is your first time going to a movie." He said with a smile.
Yuki giggled, "Yup! This is going to be fun!" she said. She began to skip a little while holding his hand.

Nanne said:
Yuki giggled, "Yup! This is going to be fun!" she said. She began to skip a little while holding his hand.
Alex smiled as he walked alongside, Yuki, finding it sort of cute when she skipped, "So... What was the theatre like back at your home?"

Roman said:
Alex smiled as he walked alongside, Yuki, finding it sort of cute when she skipped, "So... What was the theatre like back at your home?"
"It was actually a small building that used to be a medicine shop but they decided to make it into a theatre and random villagers were picked to act out some parts. It was funny most of the times. Sometimes they had puppet shows." she laughed a little as she talked about what it was like. Yuki started to swing her hand as she held his.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Why does he keep calling me pretty rose? I'm not that pretty", Neri thought with a blush as they continued on their way.
Andrew

I read her mind smiling. "I call you pretty rose cause you are pretty. Don't think other wise Neri" i tell her smiling kissing her cheek.

Lumina said:
As did Autumn, so did Lumina eat the rest of her meal in silence. She tried not to think too hard about what they had been talking about, but it wasn't exactly working. It's not like it was a topic that ever really went away in her mind anyways. So for now, eating in silence it was.
She was brought back to reality when both of their meals were done and Autumn asked if she wanted to do anything. She mentioned some kind of park that she had never heard of either.

"Um... what's an amusement park..?"

She felt kinda dumb for asking, but she'd never know if she didnt.
Autumn blinked a few times when Lumina asked what an amusement park was. Did she really not know? Had she never heard anyone talk about it? Autumn knew what an amusement park was through her mother... but then again how would Lumina know.

"Well, an amusement park is where people go to have fun. There's rides like roller coasters, a Ferris wheel, and a few other stuff too. There's also games you can play, kind of like carnival games."

Autumn set her hands in front of her as she talked and smiled a little as she thought about how her mom had explained an amusement park to her.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I read her mind smiling. "I call you pretty rose cause you are pretty. Don't think other wise Neri" i tell her smiling kissing her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Neri stepped away from Andrew. "Wait, you can read my thoughts? I can read emotions! But I'm not very good at it yet..", she said, holding her hands behind her back. "Has he been listening this whole time?", she worried.

Nanne said:
"It was actually a small building that used to be a medicine shop but they decided to make it into a theatre and random villagers were picked to act out some parts. It was funny most of the times. Sometimes they had puppet shows." she laughed a little as she talked about what it was like. Yuki started to swing her hand as she held his.
Alex looked at their hands and smiled, he then looked back up at Yuki and chuckled, "It's settled then. I'll take you to a see a comedy."

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri stepped away from Andrew. "Wait, you can read my thoughts? I can read emotions! But I'm not very good at it yet..", she said, holding her hands behind her back. "Has he been listening this whole time?", she worried.
Andrew

I just laughed a little when she backed away from me. "Don't worry I can only hear bits and peices of your mind. It takes a lot of focas and engery to read people's minds" i tell her smiling.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I just laughed a little when she backed away from me. "Don't worry I can only hear bits and peices of your mind. It takes a lot of focas and engery to read people's minds" i tell her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, okay then... Let's keep going!", Neri said. Quickly putting the encounter behind her.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Well, okay then... Let's keep going!", Neri said. Quickly putting the encounter behind her.
Andrew

"So lets get to know each other while we are searching for my sister. How come you joined this school?" I asked her smiling.

Roman said:
Alex looked at their hands and smiled, he then looked back up at Yuki and chuckled, "It's settled then. I'll take you to a see a comedy."
Yuki smiled as they kept walking. "A comedy...movie...movie..." she said as she continued to skip.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled as they kept walking. "A comedy...movie...movie..." she said as she continued to skip.
Alex nodded and laughed, "Yep a comedy movie." He said, before coming to a stop. He then looked around before spotting the movie theater. "Oh there it is." Alex said, as he started to walk in that direction

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"So lets get to know each other while we are searching for my sister. How come you joined this school?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't have anywhere else to go, nowhere really accepts people like me.. It's not that I'm not nice, I'm plenty nice. It's just that normal people can't seem to get past the fact that I'm different. But you're not like that..", she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back