• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Amerikia1126 said:
Before Andrew's sister disappeared, Neri felt something in the air, "Fear," she thought, "But why would she be scared of her brother?" Neri turned to Andrew, "Is your sister scared of you?", she asked.
Andrew

"Scared of me of course not I haven't done anything to her. Come on lets keep looking for her. I'm sure she is around here somewhere" i tell her smiling taking her hand. If this keeps up shes going to know why I really am. Thats not such a bad thing I thought.

Jade

I looked around me lost and confused. "Ugh where am I how could I be so stupid in getting scared. Now I am in a mall with no money for food" i said getting hungry.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's form suddenly changed as he laughed lightly and replied, his slight laugh remaining until he stopped talking♅...
“ Hey, I never thought of something like that, and it seems rather comfy~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's form had also changed and she looked surprised for a moment before she laughed lightly then smiled as she spoke❦...

"I suppose it is~ Though there pillows dear, pillows are always comfortable."

tumblr_mhs3ahLjgX1qjv6zxo1_500.gif

Asharoth awoke beneath the tree he had sat under. When he looked up he was horrified to see that the tree had rotted as if aged over two million years. It was like his curse had come back stronger to enact vengeance upon being removed the first time. "It was gone, there's no way it could be back....." He started to panic as he realized the truth of the matter.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...well we do have some smoothies, some alcohol..i dont remember a lot of the drinks..''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh a smoothie sounds nice. Like banana and strawberry~" Nanami said happily.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Scared of me of course not I haven't done anything to her. Come on lets keep looking for her. I'm sure she is around here somewhere" i tell her smiling taking her hand. If this keeps up shes going to know why I really am. Thats not such a bad thing I thought.

Jade

I looked around me lost and confused. "Ugh where am I how could I be so stupid in getting scared. Now I am in a mall with no money for food" i said getting hungry.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay..", Neri said, slightly doubtful. She thought, "What if he's a bad person like Master? But only his sister's been scared, so that can't be the case. Everyone was scared of Master." She cleared her head and said, "I'm hungry. Why don't we take a break and go get something to eat? Your sister has to show up sooner or later."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's form had also changed and she looked surprised for a moment before she laughed lightly then smiled as she spoke❦...
"I suppose it is~ Though there pillows dear, pillows are always comfortable."

tumblr_mhs3ahLjgX1qjv6zxo1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked up at the door infront of them, soon replying with a smile on his face♅...

“ Yeah, I guess you're right, honey~ ”

tumblr_nbd2crOpA21rps4w5o1_500_zps8qrmuqne.gif

Andrew

I just thought about what she just said as i smiled happy. "Yeah sure to be honest I'm getting kinda hungry myself. Lets make this day as a lunch date pretty rose" i said smiling taking her hand. "Where would you like to eat?" I asked her.

Roman said:
"Are you even the legal age?" Ayako asked. "You don't look like it... At least to me."
Yoru blinked. "Well... No, I guess... Thought you meant a regular drink." He said.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay..", Neri said, slightly doubtful. She thought, "What if he's a bad person like Master? But only his sister's been scared, so that can't be the case. Everyone was scared of Master." She cleared her head and said, "I'm hungry. Why don't we take a break and go get something to eat? Your sister has to show up sooner or later."
Andrew

I just thought about what she said for a while. "Yeah your right to be honest I'm getting kinda hungry myself. Lets call this day our little lunch date. Where do you want to eat?" i asked her grabbing her hand.

TheDragoon said:
Yoru blinked. "Well... No, I guess... Thought you meant a regular drink." He said.
Ayako shook her head, "No. I meant a after work drink. And by that, I mean sake or something..." she said. "I guess I can take you to get a coffee.. I'm pretty tired and... You wouldn't like me if I were tired."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I just thought about what she said for a while. "Yeah your right to be honest I'm getting kinda hungry myself. Lets call this day our little lunch date. Where do you want to eat?" i asked her grabbing her hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Some place that has burgers", Neri replied, "The voices from the box keep talking about how good they are, so I want to try one"

Amerikia1126 said:
"Some place that has burgers", Neri replied, "The voices from the box keep talking about how good they are, so I want to try one"
Andrew

I just laughed a little. "Well good to know and i'll pay for our little lunch date. The guy should always pay for the food on a date" i said smiling taking her to that place.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I just laughed a little. "Well good to know and i'll pay for our little lunch date. The guy should always pay for the food on a date" i said smiling taking her to that place.

[/QUOTE]
As they approached the place, Neri hid her wings before anyone could see them. Then she noticed the smell in the air, it was unnatural, yet it smelled.. good, and warm. "That must be the smell of burgers", she thought, as she towed Andrew inside.

Roman said:
Alex nodded as he ran, "Well then that's convient." He said, laughing a little. "I wonder how far we are away from the house..."
Yuki lifted her ears, "I think we're close come on! I know a short cut to the garage.." she said as she let go of his hand and made a sharp turn into a small alley. She jumped on a fence, "Haha come on!"

Nanne said:
Yuki lifted her ears, "I think we're close come on! I know a short cut to the garage.." she said as she let go of his hand and made a sharp turn into a small alley. She jumped on a fence, "Haha come on!"
Alex chuckled and jumped the fence after her, quickly landing, he resumed running moments later. "I'm right behind you!" He said.

Amerikia1126 said:
As they approached the place, Neri hid her wings before anyone could see them. Then she noticed the smell in the air, it was unnatural, yet it smelled.. good, and warm. "That must be the smell of burgers", she thought, as she towed Andrew inside.
Andrew

They showed us to a table as I smiled pulling out her chair so she can sit diwn. Man I am such a genltman.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and rubbed his chest softly
Ayen looked into her eyes and ran one of his hands down her side before he lowered his lips to her neck and gently started kissing

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh a smoothie sounds nice. Like banana and strawberry~" Nanami said happily.
''alright. we can do a mix of both of those''

*She said as she lead Nanami to the locker room where they changed. Note: their both wet though*

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and jumped the fence after her, quickly landing, he resumed running moments later. "I'm right behind you!" He said.
She laughed a little, "haha let's see if you can keep up! Come on we're almost there!" she said as she jumped another fence. She looked behind to see if he was still following, "Careful this next fence has a huge dog who's not so friendly!" she said before jumping on a fence and made her way to the houses roofs.

Nanne said:
She laughed a little, "haha let's see if you can keep up! Come on we're almost there!" she said as she jumped another fence. She looked behind to see if he was still following, "Careful this next fence has a huge dog who's not so friendly!" she said before jumping on a fence and made her way to the houses roofs.
Alex sighed, "Alright!" He called to her, before hopping the fence only to have the dog step in front of him. "Damn it..." he said. He then raised his hands at the dog, two swords appearing in his hands.

shirougif1.gif

The dog ran off, but Alex was confused, believing he didn't have any powers this was a huge discovery for him. He just shrugged and immediately dropped the swords, before he made his way to the rooftops of the houses, following Yuki once again.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
They showed us to a table as I smiled pulling out her chair so she can sit diwn. Man I am such a genltman.

[/QUOTE]
Neri sat down in the chair and looked at the menu. Most of the menu was meaningless scribble that seemed left there for decoration, but there were some pictures. The pictures were of foods Neri hadn't seen before, but she came across one that looked like a burger from the box."Hey look Andrew!" she said, proud of herself. "I found the burger on this."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and shook her head before she finished making the sandwich, putting it on a plate and passing it over to him as she spoke❦...
"Nothing~ Here you go, the sandwich is done."

Chocola followed behind Vanilla, bouncing up and down. "Oh, oh maybe! You had to have saw one!" Vanilla lifted a finger as she stopped walking, pointing over to what she thought was a candy store. "Is that it? Meow~"
Elaena looked at the building before shaking her head "That's not a sweet shop, but its close, its an icecream shop!" She said happily with a nod "We could get ice cream, right?" She said as she looked at both if them and smiled.

Lumina said:
If Kanon had dog ears and a tail they'd be perked up with interest right now. But she tried to play it off like it was nothing.
"W-well, I mean, sure, if that's what you wanna do Kairassi..."

Yumi, quite literally sensing her emotions of desire about going to find it, simply smiled, going to stand next to their new friend.

"Fine, we'll just have fun at the gym without you~"

Hearing this, Kanon's eyes widened and she immediately stood up from her seat on the table, landing without a sound.

"N-no! I mean... well, of course I have to go, someone's gotta protect you Yumi and you never know who might jump out at you..."

"Haha..alright...."
Kairassi giggled as she looked between them both "Well then, let's get going!" She said excitedly as she raised an arm in the air, she then began to walk towards the door, motioning for them to follow.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri sat down in the chair and looked at the menu. Most of the menu was meaningless scribble that seemed left there for decoration, but there were some pictures. The pictures were of foods Neri hadn't seen before, but she came across one that looked like a burger from the box."Hey look Andrew!" she said, proud of herself. "I found the burger on this."
Andrew

I just laughed a little smiling. "Yeah i see that. You know your pretty cute when you get all excited" i tell her smiling. "so what you getting to drink?" I asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back