• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed a little and shrugged as she spoke❦...
"What other room is comfortable and relaxing?"
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ All the rooms are~ I'm just going by the most comfortable, and there's only three rooms that are really comfy, Hikari and Kioko's bedrooms, the lounge and our bedroom~ ”

Roman said:
A male stepped towards the mansion doors, his sword in one hand, dripping blood. He sighed quietly and swung the blade through the air, the blood sliding off the blade and to the ground. He then walked through the doors of the mansion and sighed, "I can't believe it's been two years already..." he said sheathing his sword.
wpid-http3a2f2f33-media_-tumblr-com2fcdaba1530bdd17127defd6b3d3bc9ced2ftumblr_nmny4lexts1qzq61co1_540.gif

He then went inside and stood in the living room. "Yoshino!? You home?! It's me! Kaz!" He called out.

@WeirdPrincess
Yoshino let out a sigh as she sat in the kitchen as she looked at the different glasses of alcohol in front of her. There was also a single empty wine glass and bottle sitting just beside her. Yoshino picked up the already open wine bottle before pouring some into the glass, speaking as she did. "A little wine never hurt anyone~"

tumblr_nruqarLmIL1tdpeqso5_400.gif

She picked up the glass and stared into it as she swirled the wine around, lost in thought. "Two years... Two years sure has gone by fast..."

tumblr_nnna1od7GK1s29tiho1_540.gif

She brought the glass to her lips and took a small sip before hearing her name being called out. Yoshino wondered who it could be until she heard them say it was Kaz, which in turn made her a little puzzled. "I'm in the kitchen!" She said after taking a sip of the wine.

tumblr_nb1f28dSvp1txrzruo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and lightly placed a hand on Moriko's shoulder, "You don't need to be human. You just need to be nice." He said, smiling softly.
Moriko looked at the hand on her shoulder momentarily before smiling "I guess so~" she said as her hair flowers turned light pink "Though if I were, the one thing I'd be glad of, would be that these wouldn't change colour all the time, it makes people stare" she said before giggling and pointing to her hair.

Nonalaka said:
"Sorry, It was just an assumption" she laughed softly before taking the ice creams and handing one each to them both.
"You don't need to be sorry... and thank you meow~" Vanilla smiled shyly at her before taking the ice cream and eating some. Chocola happily took her vanilla ice cream, "Yeah what Nilla said! Meow~" She then took a bite out of hers and shivered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im fi--''
*She answered before slipping on a rag that was on the floor and falling towards Nanami (with nothing in her hands**

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blinked before moving forward a little and catching Fuyumi. "You sure do know how to trip a lot~" She said with a giggle.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler laughed lightly. "Yeah, sort of I guess. I owe a lot to her." He said with a smile.
Celia nodded, "Well that's good I suppose! You said something about family earlier... who is your family?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Aww man I made the princess cry" i said laughing really hard. "You come here" i said to the waitress as i sucked some of her blood from her wrist. I just smiled evilly. "Well better go find the princess" i said whipping the blood off my mouth. "OH NEIL WHERE ARE YOU! I'M SO SORRY NEIL PLEASE I'M SORRY!" I yelled acting like I was worried and cared about her as I walked out the restuerrant trying to find her. Jeez i'm such an idoit she was favorit toy to play with too.

[/QUOTE]
(BTW, nice plot twist there. I definitely wasnt expecting that)

Nari heard approaching footsteps, it was Andrew. He had an aura of.. Deceit. Andrew was lying. "My name isn't NEIL! It's Nari, you idiot!", she yelled," Just leave me alone... " Bad guys don't change, she thought. Master didn't. She unhid her wings and wrapped them around her as a sort of shield of comfort.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't need to be sorry... and thank you meow~" Vanilla smiled shyly at her before taking the ice cream and eating some. Chocola happily took her vanilla ice cream, "Yeah what Nilla said! Meow~" She then took a bite out of hers and shivered.
Nanami blinked before moving forward a little and catching Fuyumi. "You sure do know how to trip a lot~" She said with a giggle.

Celia nodded, "Well that's good I suppose! You said something about family earlier... who is your family?"
''hahaha...yeah...i took a tripping classes back in middle school. which was a class that deals with kids who are very emotional''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ All the rooms are~ I'm just going by the most comfortable, and there's only three rooms that are really comfy, Hikari and Kioko's bedrooms, the lounge and our bedroom~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka hummed and tapped the side of the door in thought before speaking❦...

"Maybe Hikari and Kioko are in our bedroom? Or the lounge I suppose~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...yeah...i took a tripping classes back in middle school. which was a class that deals with kids who are very emotional''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled again, "Yeah but at least with you it's cute." She said before pecking her on the lips.

WeirdPrincess said:

Elaena smiled before eating some of her ice cream "Make sure you don't eat it to fast or your brain will freeze" she said with a nod as she noticed Chocola shiver.

WeirdPrincess said:

Nanami giggled again, "Yeah but at least with you it's cute." She said before pecking her on the lips.
*Fuyumi pecked her back before resuming to prepare her drink*

Amerikia1126 said:
(BTW, nice plot twist there. I definitely wasnt expecting that)
Nari heard approaching footsteps, it was Andrew. He had an aura of.. Deceit. Andrew was lying. "My name isn't NEIL! It's Nari, you idiot!", she yelled," Just leave me alone... " Bad guys don't change, she thought. Master didn't. She unhid her wings and wrapped them around her as a sort of shield of comfort.
(Thanks)

Andrew

"Look i'm really sorry Nari. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just raised this way to be honest. I'm really sorry and regrect what I said to you or did to thoses people. Forgive me? I'm a really nice guy when you get to know me" I told her smiling getting on my knees begging for her forgiveness.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino let out a sigh as she sat in the kitchen as she looked at the different glasses of alcohol in front of her. There was also a single empty wine glass and bottle sitting just beside her. Yoshino picked up the already open wine bottle before pouring some into the glass, speaking as she did. "A little wine never heart anyone~"
tumblr_nruqarLmIL1tdpeqso5_400.gif

She picked up the glass and stared into it as she swirled the wine around, lost in thought. "Two years... Two years sure has gone by fast..."

tumblr_nnna1od7GK1s29tiho1_540.gif

She brought the glass to her lips and took a small sip before hearing her name being called out. Yoshino wondered who it could be until she heard them say it was Kaz, which in turn made her a little puzzled. "I'm in the kitchen!" She said after taking a sip of the wine.

tumblr_nb1f28dSvp1txrzruo1_500.gif
Kaz looked toward the entrance to the kitchen and spoke quietly to himself, "Yep... She's gonna kill me. Leaving unexpectedly again.".

tumblr_inline_nr7p72aEvE1txlwvy_540.gif

He then walked into the kitchen, his gaze immediately setting on Yoshino. He then closed his eyes and turned to the side as he spoke, smiling a little "Yoshino? My... You've changed over the years mon amour. I almost didn't notice you~"

tumblr_nmnmix4GUF1us70pno3_250.gif

Roman said:
Alex sighed, "Alright!" He called to her, before hopping the fence only to have the dog step in front of him. "Damn it..." he said. He then raised his hands at the dog, two swords appearing in his hands.
shirougif1.gif

The dog ran off, but Alex was confused, believing he didn't have any powers this was a huge discovery for him. He just shrugged and immediately dropped the swords, before he made his way to the rooftops of the houses, following Yuki once again.

Yuki hoped down the next house and squeezed in through the fence since there was an opening. "Wow haha we're here...that was crazy fun!" she laughed as she walked to the garage. It had been set up as an extra room and there were boxes everywhere since she hadn't unpacked yet.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler nodded. "Your right! Sometimes I just go too fast... I used to have super speed. Before I came to be a angel." He explained.

Diablo nodded slightly. "I see, so what do you wanna do now?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.
"I don't know..." she said as she looked at the package. "What do you want to do?"

Nanne said:
Yuki hoped down the next house and squeezed in through the fence since there was an opening. "Wow haha we're here...that was crazy fun!" she laughed as she walked to the garage. It had been set up as an extra room and there were boxes everywhere since she hadn't unpacked yet.

"I don't know..." she said as she looked at the package. "What do you want to do?"
Diablo shrugged. "Whatever you want, I guess." He said with a small smile.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at the hand on her shoulder momentarily before smiling "I guess so~" she said as her hair flowers turned light pink "Though if I were, the one thing I'd be glad of, would be that these wouldn't change colour all the time, it makes people stare" she said before giggling and pointing to her hair.
Cecil smiled and looked at the flowers, "Well I disagree. I like them. Especially the pretty colors they change. Like the one it makes when you're happy."

------------

Nanne said:

Alex followed her inside, "Yeah... Fun..." he said, laughing a little as he looked at his hands. "So, we're here for something to get you to swim in right?" He asked, looking around

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying and smiling♅...

“ Which one do you want to go to first?~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled before eating some of her ice cream "Make sure you don't eat it to fast or your brain will freeze" she said with a nod as she noticed Chocola shiver.
It was to late for Chocola at that point, she had already began eating the ice cream at a rapid pace and was almost done with hers before she got a brain freeze. "Meow! That really hurts..." She set down her ice cream and held her head in her hands. Vanilla was eating at a much slower pace then her sister, "She did say to be careful meow~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi pecked her back before resuming to prepare her drink*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami leaned against the counter and hummed to herself as she waited for the drink.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo shrugged. "Whatever you want, I guess." He said with a small smile.
She glanced over at him, "Hm...I don't think you'd want to do what I'm thinking..." she said.

Nanne said:
She glanced over at him, "Hm...I don't think you'd want to do what I'm thinking..." she said.
Diablo laughed lightly. "Relax, I can handle anything~" He said with a smirk, saying it almost in a teasing manner.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and looked at the flowers, "Well I disagree. I like them. Especially the pretty colors they change. Like the one it makes when you're happy."
------------

Alex followed her inside, "Yeah... Fun..." he said, laughing a little as he looked at his hands. "So, we're here for something to get you to swim in right?" He asked, looking around
Yuki hadn't noticed he was behind her. She was planning on wearing her suit under a long jacket, she had already found her bikini and was half naked. She turned around to see him looking around and began to blush. "Uh..." she said a little embarrassed.

[QUOTE="Dark lane](Thanks)
Andrew

"Look i'm really sorry Nari. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just raised this way to be honest. I'm really sorry and regrect what I said to you or did to thoses people. Forgive me? I'm a really nice guy when you get to know me" I told her smiling getting on my knees begging for her forgiveness.

[/QUOTE]
Nari was torn, she didn't know whether to forgive him or to run away again. "He sounds genuine now", she thought, "but before he was lying. What if I make the wrong choice, what if someone gets hurt again? I.. I don't know what to do." "You enjoyed using those people, I felt it. But you're being genuine now.", she finally muttered. " People are confusing! I need to think.. "

WeirdPrincess said:
It was to late for Chocola at that point, she had already began eating the ice cream at a rapid pace and was almost done with hers before she got a brain freeze. "Meow! That really hurts..." She set down her ice cream and held her head in her hands. Vanilla was eating at a much slower pace then her sister, "She did say to be careful meow~"
Nanami leaned against the counter and hummed to herself as she waited for the drink.
*Fuyumi came back with the drink and handing it to her with a smile*

Roman said:
------------

Moriko smiled as she tugged the sleeves of her sweater again "See?, the nicest person, you always have nice things to say" she said with a small giggle.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo laughed lightly. "Relax, I can handle anything~" He said with a smirk, saying it almost in a teasing manner.
Kanae walked over to him and looked at him. "You sure?" she said as she looked at his lips and then back at his eyes. "Hm...I don't know." she teased with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back