• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki looked up at him, "You liar..." she said quietly and then softly bit him on his chest. "You just looked at me..." she said as she birdied her face in his chest once again.
Alex's face was now as red as it could get. "It was a accident. I swear it." He said laughing nervously.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko stopped tugging her sleeve as he placed his hand on hers, she blinked a few times before turning her head to look at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.
Cecil laughed nervously before, looking at her again. "Moriko I... Like you.. Like... 'like like'.." he said, gently letting her hand go.

Roman said:
Alex's face was now as red as it could get. "It was a accident. I swear it." He said laughing nervously.

Cecil laughed nervously before, looking at her again. "Moriko I... Like you.. Like... 'like like'.." he said, gently letting her hand go.
She looked up him, she was testing him, "You swear it was an accident?" she said looking up at him. If he looked down she was going to bite him again.

Roman said:

Moriko felt her face heat up, once again, her hair flowers going the same shade as her face was going "Y-You do?" She asked as she looked looked at him.

Nanne said:
She looked up him, she was testing him, "You swear it was an accident?" she said looking up at him. If he looked down she was going to bite him again.
Alex nodded, "Yes I do." He said. "So... Are we gonna get what you need or are you gonna stay like this for a while longer?"

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri sat up and folded her wings back. "Okay..", she said as she stood up and brushed off the dirt from her clothes, "but no hand holding this time. Your hand gets sweaty, it's kind of gross."
Andrew

"It dose never heard that before. Thats kinda embrassing. You could had at least said it a little nicer you know. Your suppossed to be the good one here" i tell her smiling walking off.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko felt her face heat up, once again, her hair flowers going the same shade as her face was going "Y-You do?" She asked as she looked looked at him.
Cecil nodded, "Y-Yeah." He said softly. "I was gonna tell you a while back, but I was too nervous... I guess I still had a little extra confidence left." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
"Yeah..." Kaz said, taking a seat across from Yoshino. ".. But you only get prettier every time." He continued. He then sighed and grabbed a glass for himself, pouring some wine and taking a sip. "I bet you have a few words for me, since I up and left out of nowhere again, huh?"
Yoshino chuckled softly, "Thank you." She remained silent as he spoke, simply moving the wine around in the glass. "I might~ A few is just putting it lightly, I have a lot to say love. Two years you were gone and I hadn't heard from you at all during those years of your absence. Now, think about how I must have felt when I was younger... I'll have to admit I did cry a few times. I was angry of course, why wouldn't I be? Though I was more sad then anything~" Yoshino said softly and laughed. "Of course, not knowing that you were coming back, I moved on. Two years is a long time Kaz... much to long for the frail heart that I had back then. But now you're back and you're here... I'm not quite sure how I feel about that." She said as she took another sip of her wine.

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Yes I do." He said. "So... Are we gonna get what you need or are you gonna stay like this for a while longer?"
Yuki kept looking up at him, she hadn't really paid attention to him before and realized how good looking he was. "I'm going to stay like this a while longer..." she said. She was still testing him since she still wasn't sure if she could completely trust him to turn around so she could finish getting changed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka as he continued to walk, soon raising one of his eyebrows♅...
“ Do you
really want me to answer that?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and laughed again before shaking her head❦...

"I know what you meant. There's no need to answer the question."

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "Y-Yeah." He said softly. "I was gonna tell you a while back, but I was too nervous... I guess I still had a little extra confidence left." He said jokingly.
Moriko giggled lightly "Perhaps you did" she said before pausing "I...I 'like like' you too" she said softly as she tugged at her sleeves a little again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm..sure''
*She said before taking a small sip*

[/QUOTE]
"Good right?" Nanami asked after Fuyumi took a sip.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"It dose never heard that before. Thats kinda embrassing. You could had at least said it a little nicer you know. Your suppossed to be the good one here" i tell her smiling walking off.

[/QUOTE]
"I am the good one. I'm just being mean to the mean one", she thought. Neri ran to catch up with Andrew and lightly smacked his shoulder with her wing. "So where do we look for your sister now?", she asked.

(last post for tonight)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yup''
*She said before she took another sip*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled, "Hey are we allowed to make something in here too? Like a cake maybe?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled softly, "Thank you." She remained silent as he spoke, simply moving the wine around in the glass. "I might~ A few is just putting it lightly, I have a lot to say love. Two years you were gone and I hadn't heard from you at all during those years of your absence. Now, think about how I must have felt when I was younger... I'll have to admit I did cry a few times. I was angry of course, why wouldn't I be? Though I was more sad then anything~" Yoshino said softly and laughed. "Of course, not knowing that you were coming back, I moved on. Two years is a long time Kaz... much to long for the frail heart that I had back then. But now you're back and you're here... I'm not quite sure how I feel about that." She said as she took another sip of her wine.
Kaz sighed and looked down at the glass in his hands, blinking once.

thumb_tumblr_nmnsfvna3d1u5xibzo1_r1_500.gif

He then looked back up at Yoshino, taking a sip of his wine. "You don't have to feel any way about it. I'm the one who's not thinking about the way I make you feel by doing such things." He said, sighing quietly.

----------

Nanne said:
Yuki kept looking up at him, she hadn't really paid attention to him before and realized how good looking he was. "I'm going to stay like this a while longer..." she said. She was still testing him since she still wasn't sure if she could completely trust him to turn around so she could finish getting changed.
Alex slowly put a hand to his eyes, gently prying Yuki's arms from around his body. "Get dressed." He said softly before turning around, and walking toward the door.

-----------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled lightly "Perhaps you did" she said before pausing "I...I 'like like' you too" she said softly as she tugged at her sleeves a little again.
Cecil smiled warmly and looked down at Moriko, he then placed a finger under her chin and looked into her eyes.

Cecil.png

"I'm glad." He said softly.

Roman said:

He then looked back up at Yoshino, taking a sip of his wine. "You don't have to feel any way about it. I'm the one who's not thinking about the way I make you feel by doing such things." He said, sighing quietly.

----------

Alex slowly put a hand to his eyes, gently prying Yuki's arms from around his body. "Get dressed." He said softly before turning around, and walking toward the door.

-----------

Cecil smiled warmly and looked down at Moriko, he then placed a finger under her chin and looked into her eyes.

Cecil.png

Moriko looked back at him as her cheeks and the flowers became a slightly darker shade before smiling smiling softly "I'm glad too~"

Mayyflower said:
"I know what your doing" she says softly
Ayen smiled "do you now? maybe i should just go back to my days of being unpredictable." he said playfully as he looked into her eyes

Roman said:

----------

-----------

Cecil.png

Yuki looked at him walk away and smiled. She then finished getting dressed. She sat down on her bed, "That was close...its a good thing he did what he did. My knees were trembling I felt like they were about to give in...that would've been awkward...I'm such an idiot!" she thought to herself and blushed.

Roman said:

----------

-----------

Cecil.png

Yoshino had removed her hand from her chin and smiled at him before drinking the rest of her wine. She then looked away as she rested her chin in her hand again, speaking afterwards "You're right~ I don't think I feel much of anything at the moment. You do know you could have given me a heads up or a note before you left."

tumblr_ndlyxlV59n1qk58cco4_400.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, the staff doesnt mind at all''

[/QUOTE]
"We should make chocolate covered strawberries then! It'll be so fun and delicious at the end." Nanami said excitedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino had removed her hand from her chin and smiled at him before drinking the rest of her wine. She then looked away as she rested her chin in her hand again, speaking afterwards "You're right~ I don't think I feel much of anything at the moment. You do know you could have given me a heads up or a note before you left."

"We should make chocolate covered strawberries then! It'll be so fun and delicious at the end." Nanami said excitedly.
''haha, alright but we can make it at home, the cafe's about to close..''

*She said looking at the time which was 4:55 PM*

''it'll close at 5 so we should clean up and make the cake at home''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "do you now? maybe i should just go back to my days of being unpredictable." he said playfully as he looked into her eyes
"Your gonna leave me hanging" she says. "Plus you wouldn't just do this randomly" she says moving away alittle

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked back at him as her cheeks and the flowers became a slightly darker shade before smiling smiling softly "I'm glad too~"
Cecil blushed lightly, he felt himself move closer to Moriko, he then stopped, immediately becoming nervous. He chuckled nervously, noticing the small distance between their faces.

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him walk away and smiled. She then finished getting dressed. She sat down on her bed, "That was close...its a good thing he did what he did. My knees were trembling I felt like they were about to give in...that would've been awkward...I'm such an idiot!" she thought to herself and blushed.
Alex stood outside, waiting for Yuki to come out. He only had two things on his mind, the swords from earlier and the fact he was just hugging a half naked girl. A very attractive one too. He then sighed and leaned against the garage.

------------

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz sighed, "Well a lot has happened. My clan has a rivalry with some other clan and I was called to come help win the little war they had... Bad thing is, my father has passed, so now I'm the head of the family, due to me being his only son." He said with a sigh. "It's just been really busy.. Sorry for not contacting you. I would have if I wasn't the one leading the men into the fight."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, alright but we can make it at home, the cafe's about to close..''
*She said looking at the time which was 4:55 PM*

''it'll close at 5 so we should clean up and make the cake at home''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh alright." Nanami said before quickly finishing her drink and washing the cup that it was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back