• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Sure, sure uvu))
((I can use somebody else if you like...))

Nexus was in the garage of his mansion, working on his wheel cycle. Parts were strewn across the floor and a screwdriver was in Nexus's mouth while he used his right hand to hold a wrench.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Andrew's teeth sure are sharp", Neri thought, " Does he want a juice box or something?" Then she noticed a drop of red on his lip. "Blood..", she said," You're thirsty for blood. " And he's.. being playful. Playful blood drinker... What have I gotten myself into?
Andrew

"Aww man thought I whipped that off" i said licking the blood off of my lip as i smiled. "Now your going to help me or what? I'm thristy. Don't worry i'm not going to kill anyone. If you don't trust me you can always offer your blood to drink" i said winking at her.

TheDragoon said:
((I can use somebody else if you like...))
Nexus was in the garage of his mansion, working on his wheel cycle. Parts were strewn across the floor and a screwdriver was in Nexus's mouth while he used his right hand to hold a wrench.
((Its fine I'll send ilaani :D ))

Ilaani had made her way to Nexus's home to visit, as she reached the door she heard the rattling of metal of to the side in the direction of the garage, Ilaani then followed the noise, peeking through the door before entering. "should I come back later?, you seem busy..."

Nonalaka said:
((Its fine I'll send ilaani :D ))
Ilaani had made her way to Nexus's home to visit, as she reached the door she heard the rattling of metal of to the side in the direction of the garage, Ilaani then followed the noise, peeking through the door before entering. "should I come back later?, you seem busy..."
Nexus rolled out from under his wheel cycle, smiling at Ilaani. "Hey Ilaani! I just got finished actually! I was just optimizing it." He said as he got up and wiped some sweat off his forehead. "So what's up?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus rolled out from under his wheel cycle, smiling at Ilaani. "Hey Ilaani! I just got finished actually! I was just optimizing it." He said as he got up and wiped some sweat off his forehead. "So what's up?"
"Optimising it? Ah, I see" she said as she leaned against the door frame "Oh, nothing much, I just thought I'd stop by for a visit" she said with a smile.

*Crystal Heads into the Cafeteria area of the school again and takes herself some lunch unless someone said something she was quite bad with the concept of money and all so that was a big problem and finds her way to a seat, it wasn't that she didn't care for the idea, it was that she was familiar with the strongest got the freshest and the best food and the weaker folk got the leftovers*

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal Heads into the Cafeteria area of the school again and takes herself some lunch unless someone said something she was quite bad with the concept of money and all so that was a big problem and finds her way to a seat, it wasn't that she didn't care for the idea, it was that she was familiar with the strongest got the freshest and the best food and the weaker folk got the leftovers*

[/QUOTE]
((Can I interact? :D ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino fixed her hair a bit before putting her chin in her hand as she looked at him. "I'll be moving in~"
"So cute~" Nanami whispered and hugged her tightly.
*Fuyumi cuddled into Nanami as she smiled up at her*

''good morning~''

Nonalaka said:
"Optimising it? Ah, I see" she said as she leaned against the door frame "Oh, nothing much, I just thought I'd stop by for a visit" she said with a smile.
Nexus laughed lightly and nodded. "That's nice." He said before he smiled wide. "Oh hey! Since your here, why don't we watch a movie. U-Umm, I mean if you want to of course." He said.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]((Ya no problem :D ))

[/QUOTE]
((Alrighty!, I'll reply now! :D ))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed lightly and nodded. "That's nice." He said before he smiled wide. "Oh hey! Since your here, why don't we watch a movie. U-Umm, I mean if you want to of course." He said.
Ilaani laughed lightly and nodded "Sure, that sounds great~" she said happily as she stopped leaning on the doorframe and walked over to him, placing her hands in her pockets.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly and nodded "Sure, that sounds great~" she said happily as she stopped leaning on the doorframe and walked over to him, placing her hands in her pockets.
Nexus put his tools away before he quickly kissed Ilaani's lips with a smile. "It really makes me happy to see you again, so thanks for stopping by." He said before quickly turning and walking inside.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal Heads into the Cafeteria area of the school again and takes herself some lunch unless someone said something she was quite bad with the concept of money and all so that was a big problem and finds her way to a seat, it wasn't that she didn't care for the idea, it was that she was familiar with the strongest got the freshest and the best food and the weaker folk got the leftovers*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai who was sitting at the table behind crystal, had been idly watching her for a bit before speaking "....you're supposed to pay for that food you know" he said as he looked at crystal raising a brow.

*Crystal tilts her head looking curiously to the girl before asking her* "Hello human girl folk, what is a pay? never hear of a pay, Crystal find food eat food yes yes yes yes" *she nods at this but seems quite happy to see the girl and comes over to sniff her getting a scent and all*

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
Nexus put his tools away before he quickly kissed Ilaani's lips with a smile. "It really makes me happy to see you again, so thanks for stopping by." He said before quickly turning and walking inside.
Ilaani giggled as she followed behind him "You're thanking me?" She asked tilting her head "Why wouldn't I visit you? You're you"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal tilts her head looking curiously to the girl before asking her* "Hello human girl folk, what is a pay? never hear of a pay, Crystal find food eat food yes yes yes yes" *she nods at this but seems quite happy to see the girl and comes over to sniff her getting a scent and all*
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Kenai is male and not a human xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani giggled as she followed behind him "You're thanking me?" She asked tilting her head "Why wouldn't I visit you? You're you"

((Kenai is male and not a human xD ))
Nexus nodded. "Yup, I'm thanking you." He said. "And I don't know, I guess you just didn't wanna hang out right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back