• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stopped as he wrapped his arm around her "O-Oh, I guess I was just passing time until you got over here" she said with a small laugh.
Nexus nodded slightly. "I have to admit tho, you looked pretty cute doing it..." He said sweetly as the movie started.

Mayyflower said:
Chills went up Amaya's back making her blush
Ayen smirked then leaned in closer to her ear "something wrong my goddess?" he whispered teasingly

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"This is much good then for Crystal, what is cute wolf boy doing here? Crystal only year and half old, how old is Human folk wolf?"
(Ya Crystal is a wolf born shifter so she looks about eighteen even though she's only a year and a half it's a difference for her opposed to most other people.)

[/QUOTE]
((Oh I see))

Kenai laughed lightly when she called him cute "I'm 19" he said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
"N-Nothing's wrong" she says alittle bit flustered
Ayen silently chuckled then moved just enough to gaze into her eyes as he moved his hand and undid her bra under her shirt in a single quick movement.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh I see))
Kenai laughed lightly when she called him cute "I'm 19" he said with a nod.
"Wow that's like forever...how can you be alive so long wolf boy?" she surprisingly enough to Kenai seemed really into this for some reason.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded slightly. "I have to admit tho, you looked pretty cute doing it..." He said sweetly as the movie started.
Ilaani blushed lightly "I-Im not cute" she muttered quietly as she hugged into him a little.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed lightly "I-Im not cute" she muttered quietly as she hugged into him a little.
Nexus smirked more when she started blushing. "Yes you are, don't deny it~" He said teasingly before he started tickling her.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Wow that's like forever...how can you be alive so long wolf boy?" she surprisingly enough to Kenai seemed really into this for some reason.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blinked a few times before shaking his head lightly "In human years 19 isn't that old" he said with a chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen silently chuckled then moved just enough to gaze into her eyes as he moved his hand and undid her bra under her shirt in a single quick movement.
Amaya shifted alittle, blushing as she did, she gazed back into his eyes

"For me that's like forever your like 9 times older then I am." her face looking quite surprised at the fact she was able to do math that well.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shifted alittle, blushing as she did, she gazed back into his eyes
Ayen playfully licked his lip and placed his free hand on her cheek as he started to move in for another kiss

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smirked more when she started blushing. "Yes you are, don't deny it~" He said teasingly before he started tickling her.
"Don't ev-" Ilaani started to giggle uncontrollably "S-stop that" she stuttered out between giggles.

Nonalaka said:
"Don't ev-" Ilaani started to giggle uncontrollably "S-stop that" she stuttered out between giggles.
Nexus smiled wide as he continued to tickle her, now laughing as well. "Stop what~?" He asked teasingly. "I'm not doing anything~"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"For me that's like forever your like 9 times older then I am." her face looking quite surprised at the fact she was able to do math that well.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai looked at her and nodded "Well, I suppose you must be a different kind of wolf than I then" he said as he scratched the side of his neck "When I was your age I was tiny" he said with chuckle.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya moved in slowly aswell
Ayen smiled into the kiss as he removed his hand from under her shirt and slowly traced it up her arms until he reached her hand and laced his fingers between hers

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled into the kiss as he removed his hand from under her shirt and slowly traced it up her arms until he reached her hand and laced his fingers between hers
Amaya put a hand on his cheek and the other in his hand as they kissed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a hand on his cheek and the other in his hand as they kissed
Ayen slightly pulled away "I don't think the kids are up yet, y'know, if you want to...." he said quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled wide as he continued to tickle her, now laughing as well. "Stop what~?" He asked teasingly. "I'm not doing anything~"
"Y-You're tickling me!" She said still giggling "I-Im ticklish!" She stammered out as she tried to wriggle away.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly pulled away "I don't think the kids are up yet, y'know, if you want to...." he said quietly.
Amaya smirks and chuckled. "I want to" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
"Y-You're tickling me!" She said still giggling "I-Im ticklish!" She stammered out as she tried to wriggle away.
Nexus laughed as he held her in place, not stopping his tickle attack. "I don't know what your talking about~ I'm just trying to enjoy a movie~" He said, continuing his tease streak.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at her and nodded "Well, I suppose you must be a different kind of wolf than I then" he said as he scratched the side of his neck "When I was your age I was tiny" he said with chuckle.
*she giggles slightly at this as she takes a seat next to him* "Well I was born a wolf not a people folk like you, I'm rather new with this people folk sorta thing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back