• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Sure, I'll try my best to" he said as he looked at her "You know you can call me Kenai right?"
"Okay Kenai Friend Crystal likes her new friend he cute and helpful for Crystal yes yes yes, wanna do human folk stuff with Crystal today?"

(next post might take a while since I'll be in the shower))

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and showed her the way to the exit. When they made it there, he smiled, "Yeah there is. This is the way we came in, so it's also the way out." He explained.
--------

Roman sighed and pulled Mal into a hug, "Pretty much just hugging." He said. "Though it's done in bed."
"that's a pretty simple thing to do" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd punch anyone in the throat if they reacted like that without being allowed to" she said.

Kagura went inside and pointed at the menu "look at all the stuff they have" she said and smiled.
"Kinda nice huh?"

Amerikia1126 said:
Strings began to form a web in Neri's head. He had blood on his lip, but he didn't have any in the restaurant, so that means... "You already had some blood, didn't you? Some one, in the restaurant..", she said. The people, in the restaurant. Was it them? No, he couldn't have. She turned 'round and ran around the other side of the building and into the restaurant.
Andrew

"Where are you going?" I called out to her as I followed after her. "Will you calm down there not dead I just took a sip besides she offered it to me" i called after her as I kept on running trying to catch up.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was catching his breath as he stared up at the ceiling while one arm was around Amaya.
Amaya layed her head on ayens chest, breathing heavily, rubbing his stomach gently

Nonalaka said:
Moriko stopped tugging at her sleeves as he kissed her, the flowers turning bright red as her face did. Afterwards she just looked at him, not sure what to say, she simply placed her hands over her cheeks since the wee burning up so much.
Cecil looked away from her, blushing heavily. "I really wanted to do that...." he said quietly.

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino fixed her hair a bit before putting her chin in her hand as she looked at him. "I'll be moving in~"
"So cute~" Nanami whispered and hugged her tightly.
Kaz smiled, "I'm glad." He said softly. "Now all that's left is, Minako." He said.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki looks at him and smiled softly, "Okay..." she says as she gets on her bed and lays down. "Well can you show me how to use my phone thingie now?" she asks staring at the ceiling.
Alex nodded, "Yeah.. Should I come over there to you, or will you be coming over here?" He asked.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"that's a pretty simple thing to do" she says.
Roman chuckled, "Well, let's cuddle then~ The movie is about to start soon." He said,

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed her head on ayens chest, breathing heavily, rubbing his stomach gently
Ayen smiled down at her and gently ran his hand through her hair.

Roman said:
Cecil looked away from her, blushing heavily. "I really wanted to do that...." he said quietly.
---------

Kaz smiled, "I'm glad." He said softly. "Now all that's left is, Minako." He said.

---------

Alex nodded, "Yeah.. Should I come over there to you, or will you be coming over here?" He asked.

---------

Roman chuckled, "Well, let's cuddle then~ The movie is about to start soon." He said,
"sounds good to me" she said and smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

LunaCrosby said:
"sounds good to me" she said and smiled, wrapping her arms around him.
Roman wrapped his arms around Mal and pulled her down onto the bed with him, "Now I shall start the movie and cuddles~" he said, as the movie started and he pecked Mal's lips.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Okay Kenai Friend Crystal likes her new friend he cute and helpful for Crystal yes yes yes, wanna do human folk stuff with Crystal today?"
(next post might take a while since I'll be in the shower))

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed before nodding "Yeah, sure, I have no other plans today"

((Okay))

Roman said:
---------

---------

---------

Moriko nodded "I-I wanted you to as well" she said as her hands were still placed on her cheeks "I-It was nice" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Where are you going?" I called out to her as I followed after her. "Will you calm down there not dead I just took a sip besides she offered it to me" i called after her as I kept on running trying to catch up.

[/QUOTE]
Neri stopped in her tracks and swiftly turned around. She bumped into Andrew and held her head in her hand. "Jeez, Andrew. That hurt!", Neri said. She felt a bump under her fingers. "Great," she thought,"Now I have a bruise on my head.." She felt a tingly sensation and a bit of heat in her forehead. "Was that Andrew?", she thought. She felt her forehead once again, this time there was no bump. Strange..

Roman said:
Roman wrapped his arms around Mal and pulled her down onto the bed with him, "Now I shall start the movie and cuddles~" he said, as the movie started and he pecked Mal's lips.
Mal smiled and stared at the screen.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed before nodding "Yeah, sure, I have no other plans today"
((Okay))

Moriko nodded "I-I wanted you to as well" she said as her hands were still placed on her cheeks "I-It was nice" she said quietly.
Cecil looked at her, still blushing. He then looked her in the eyes, before slowly leaving towards her again, this time kissing without pulling away.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled and stared at the screen.
(( I'll just initiate a time skip~ ))

After the movie went off, Roman clapped once and hopped out of bed, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

TheDragoon said:
((Alright))
Nexus had fallen asleep near the end of the movie. He was tired from all the work he had done today.
As the movie ended Ilaani looked over to Nexus noticing he had fallen asleep, smiling lightly, deciding not to wake him she simply snuggled in beside him.

Nonalaka said:
As the movie ended Ilaani looked over to Nexus noticing he had fallen asleep, smiling lightly, deciding not to wake him she simply snuggled in beside him.
Nexus winced a bit. He was having a nightmare. It didn't look like a pleasant one either.

Roman said:
Cecil looked at her, still blushing. He then looked her in the eyes, before slowly leaving towards her again, this time kissing without pulling away.
----------

After the movie went off, Roman clapped once and hopped out of bed, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."
Moriko blushed more as she closed her eyes and kissed back softly.

Roman said:
----------

"well why would it be bad? I liked it" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back