• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. There's a hallway right outside this room the left side all the way at the end." He said, taking out his phone to text Minako. He then put his phone in his pocket after receiving a text back. "Minako is gonna pack herself and call be when she's ready..."
------------

Alex nodded, making his way over to the other side of Yuki's bed. He then held out his hand, "May I see your phone?" He asked, laying next to her.
Yoshino drummed her finger on the table for a while, "Okay. I should probably go back and grab some of my stuff then. Not that I really have much to begin with." She stated before standing up.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai raised a brow before smiling "....You mean a movie right?" He said as he looked at her "Sure we can go see a movie, whichever you like"
*she grins at this and nods* "Sounds like fun then Wolf boy Kenai we go watch movies together and pay human green paper for it?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nods. "Okay, let's get going" she says
Ayen smiled as picked her up as he got out of bed "yes, lets~" he said playfully as he walked into the bathroom

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri was surprised when she flew up and didnt drop Andrew. "Yes! I did it!", she thought. Then when Andrew turned around and got mad, she lost her grip. "Don't do that!", she said, "You made me drop you!" as she went after Andrew.
Andrew

I just screamed as I was falling. "HURRY UP AND CATCH ME WILL YOU!" I yelled scared.

Nanne said:
Kanae plopped down on her bed. "Haha I honestly don't know what to do..." she said as she turned to look at him. "Want to just cuddle...or I don't know..." she said blushing as she looked around her room avoiding eye contact with him.
Diablo sighed. "Just kiss me..." He said before he got on top of her, kissing her on top of the bed with a light blush.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him and frowned lightly as she sat up a bit, wondering if she should wake him up or not.
Nexus didn't wake up. His nightmare just kept going, him wincing more as he frowned a bit.

Nanne said:
Mako laughed as she was trying to run so he picked her up and carried her to the shore. He took wider steps since he was tall so he got to the shore quickly. He set her down and opened a small portal went in and came out ready and changed. "Okay...I'm ready for some ramen!"
Ivory quickly faded her clothes into a black sundress and nodded. "Me too!" She said, looking up at him with a big smile, ready to go.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as picked her up as he got out of bed "yes, lets~" he said playfully as he walked into the bathroom
Amaya giggled as they walked into the bathroom

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed once more and spoke as he slowly reach the top step♅...
“ Away, let's find Hikari and Kioko and go to bed~”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka saluted him as she bounced up the rest of the steps and spoke as she did❦...

"Sir yes sir! Find our kids and then head to bed~"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I just screamed as I was falling. "HURRY UP AND CATCH ME WILL YOU!" I yelled scared.

[/QUOTE]
Neri felt fear from Andrew. "But it's so exciting and refreshing to dive down. But then again, Andrew doesn't have wings..", Neri thought, Okay you big sissy, I'll catch you". Andrew was falling down fast and spinning in the air. He obviously didn't know the proper technique to falling. So Neri caught him by the feet, got kicked in the face by his falling off (untied) shoe, and glided down.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled lightly as her hair flowers turned pink "I think I've found someone too~" she said softly "When we were talking about that earlier I uhm... I kinda thought... If I were to 'find someone'...I would have wanted that someone to be you..." she said with a small blush as she twirled a piece of hair around her finger. "But I wasn't going to say that at the time..." she said laughing softly.
Cecil smiled and hugged Moriko, "I know I'm not the bravest guy... Or brave at all for that matter, but being with you kind of puts me in a state of comfort." He said. "Therefore I feel like I could ask or tell you anything." Cecil said softly. "I do have one question for you. Do you wanna... Go out with me?" He asked, slightly hesitating on the last few words.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki took the phone out of the box and handed it over to him. She watched him to see what he would do next.
Alex turned the phone on and looked at Yuki. "That's step one. Now for step two..." he said as he began explaining how a phone works. A while later he eventually came to a stop and handed her the phone, "Think you get it now?"

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino drummed her finger on the table for a while, "Okay. I should probably go back and grab some of my stuff then. Not that I really have much to begin with." She stated before standing up.
Kaz just nodded and stood up himself, soon walking out of the room.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri felt fear from Andrew. "But it's so exciting and refreshing to dive down. But then again, Andrew doesn't have wings..", Neri thought, Okay you big sissy, I'll catch you". Andrew was falling down fast and spinning in the air. He obviously didn't know the proper technique to falling. So Neri caught him by the feet, got kicked in the face by his falling off (untied) shoe, and glided down.
Andrew

"HEY WOULD YOU PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled serious getting really scared but also angry.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo sighed. "Just kiss me..." He said before he got on top of her, kissing her on top of the bed with a light blush.

Nexus didn't wake up. His nightmare just kept going, him wincing more as he frowned a bit.
Kanae blushed as he kissed her. She pushed him away a little, "Wait..." she said as she continued to blush she averted her eyes.

Roman said:
Cecil looked at her, seeing a smile on her face, caused him to smile also. "I think I found someone..." he said, laughing a little.
---------

(( I'm curious now xD ))

"If I'm not part of the action, it isn't really enjoyable for me." Roman said.
(you asked for it xD )

Mal sighed and mumbled "you little perv".

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed as he kissed her. She pushed him away a little, "Wait..." she said as she continued to blush she averted her eyes.
Diablo blinked and frowned a bit. "N-No...?" He asked.

Aeron said:
Ivory quickly faded her clothes into a black sundress and nodded. "Me too!" She said, looking up at him with a big smile, ready to go.
Mako grabbed her hand, "Okay let's go!" He said as he teleported to the best ramen restaurant. "We're here.." he said.

LunaCrosby said:
(you asked for it xD )
Mal sighed and mumbled "you little perv".
(( xD ))

Roman heard her say, 'perv' causing him to look at her with a puzzled look, "I guess you could say that... They're only romantic comedies of though... Unless you read that book I gave you."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins at this and nods* "Sounds like fun then Wolf boy Kenai we go watch movies together and pay human green paper for it?"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai nodded as he then stood up "Yep, let's go shall we?" He said smiling lightly.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"HEY WOULD YOU PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled serious getting really scared but also angry.

[/QUOTE]
"I probably should put him down, but he seems angry...", Neri thought. She flew over to the nearest building and dropped him from a few feet up. She then landed swiftly right beside him and accidentally knocked him over with her wing as he was trying to stand up. "Sorry", she said, helping him up.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and hugged Moriko, "I know I'm not the bravest guy... Or brave at all for that matter, but being with you kind of puts me in a state of comfort." He said. "Therefore I feel like I could ask or tell you anything." Cecil said softly. "I do have one question for you. Do you wanna... Go out with me?" He asked, slightly hesitating on the last few words.
---------

Alex turned the phone on and looked at Yuki. "That's step one. Now for step two..." he said as he began explaining how a phone works. A while later he eventually came to a stop and handed her the phone, "Think you get it now?"

----------

Yuki grabbed the phone, "Yeah! I think I do..." she turned to look at him. "We should get each other's numbers..." she said facing him. She hadn't realized how close they were until now.

TheDragoon said:

"N-Nexus?" She shook him gently, with a worried expression on her face.

Nanne said:
Yuki grabbed the phone, "Yeah! I think I do..." she turned to look at him. "We should get each other's numbers..." she said facing him. She hadn't realized how close they were until now.
Alex chuckled, "I put mine in your phone already. Just give me yours and then we'll have one another's phone number." He said, turning his head, only to see her face not that far away from his, he then blushed a little.

Nonalaka said:
"N-Nexus?" She shook him gently, with a worried expression on her face.
Nexus winced more as he got a scared look on his face now, holding Ilaani and hugging her. He seemed very frightened.

Roman said:
---------

----------

Moriko looked at him "And i feel safe with you around, I dont feel as scared of things" she then smiled and nodded "Yes, I do want to go out with you" she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back