• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and wrapped his towel around himself "maybe you'll be able to get Rin over her distaste of it." he said as he looked at her
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "You cant make someone get over what their scared of ayen" she says "Like you practically made me get over it, by forcing me to take a bath.."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "It's been alright, i also found out there's enough room left in the top of the shop for a good sized apartment." he said happily as he looked slightly up
"Oh?" She looked up as well "Are you going to make that happen and move in perhaps?, Since it'd be easier than travelling from the school dorms to here everyday, right?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ What am I doing here? Relaxing, I guess~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Surely there are more comfortable places in the heavens and different worlds than this specific school park bench... *she laughs slightly, confused why he is relaxing around humans*

Nonalaka said:
Kenai, in the meantime, had left the room after putting her in there and was now in the living room laying on the couch, doing what he was best at, napping, he seemingly dozed off waiting for her to wake up.
*smiles as she yawns and heads outside into the living room and notices Kenai sleeping and takes the moment to watch him*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "You cant make someone get over what their scared of ayen" she says "Like you practically made me get over it, by forcing me to take a bath.."
Ayen sighed "that wasn't what i meant.... this time." he said as he looked over at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn just smiled brightly at her, happy that she could take Lumina there. She hadn't been there in a while and almost forgot what it was like, so she didn't feel obligated to take her at all. Autumn partly wanted to go for herself and for Lumina.
"It'll be really fun, I promise!"
Lumina's smile matched Autumns, and she looked a bit more confident. She wiped her face, now having finished her food, and placed the dirty plate and utensils off to the side, noting to throw it away when they left to do... whatever. Hearing Autumn get so excited about the amusement park was making her excited as well. It was infectious really.

"Yeah, I'm sure it is!"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" She looked up as well "Are you going to make that happen and move in perhaps?, Since it'd be easier than travelling from the school dorms to here everyday, right?"
Roland nodded "probably, though right now i don't have that much to put up there, so i'll have to do some shopping, but most of the stuff will be hand made." he said happily

[QUOTE="Dark lane](Ok)
Andrew

"Fine then but before you do you don't mind looking into my eyes" i asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay..", Neri said with a sigh. What did he want now? So she looked in his eyes. They were, eyes.. that looked at things. They were umm.. nice eyes. Why did he want her to look at his eyes again? This was ridiculous. Neri began to look away.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*smiles as she yawns and heads outside into the living room and notices Kenai sleeping and takes the moment to watch him*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai stirred awake at the sound of her footsteps, lazily opening one eye, he looked over at her and yawned a little "Oh, you're awake"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai stirred awake at the sound of her footsteps, lazily opening one eye, he looked over at her and yawned a little "Oh, you're awake"
*she nods at this with a big smile and sits next to him* "Yes Crystal nice awake now cute wolf boy Kenai"

Jennete said:
Nyx: Surely there are more comfortable places in the heavens and different worlds than this specific school park bench... *she laughs slightly, confused why he is relaxing around humans*
...ΨKenji replied as he stared up at the sky above him, soon opening his eyesΨ...

“ Not to me. I enjoy the way Humans interact with their surroundings. It's... unique. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "probably, though right now i don't have that much to put up there, so i'll have to do some shopping, but most of the stuff will be hand made." he said happily
Dakota smiled and nodded "That all seems so exciting, new workshop and a new home" she said with a smile "Have you been busy today?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "That all seems so exciting, new workshop and a new home" she said with a smile "Have you been busy today?"
Roland slightly stiffened for a moment then nodded "yeah, i guess you could say that." he said with a nervous chuckle

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "that wasn't what i meant.... this time." he said as he looked over at her
Amaya put her hair in a bun before pecking ayen's lips. "I know Im just giving you a hard time" she says with a smirk before walking out of the bathroom

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this with a big smile and sits next to him* "Yes Crystal nice awake now cute wolf boy Kenai"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly as he sat up, opening both of his eyes as his ears twitched slightly "You must have had a really long day, you fell asleep in the middle of the street, I had to carry you here since I didn't know where you lived"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied as he stared up at the sky above him, soon opening his eyesΨ...
“ Not to me. I enjoy the way Humans interact with their surroundings. It's... unique. ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx:*she sighs and shrugs her shoulders* I believe humans are like children... I wish to nurture them, protect them but at the same time I know they are weak and little... they are like goldfish actually, pets that We who are more powerful brought into their world and now have to try to stop them from destroying it. It is sad actually... I never thought I would be in this world. I still do not know how or why I am on earth.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly as he sat up, opening both of his eyes as his ears twitched slightly "You must have had a really long day, you fell asleep in the middle of the street, I had to carry you here since I didn't know where you lived"
*she giggles at this with a big smile on her face* "Well I guess I must of just had an amazing day then Kenai thanks."

Nanne said:
Kanae looked over at she was dressed up in her regular clothes a little frustrated. "Hey...." she said as she looked up at him.
Diablo knelt by her bedside with a smile. "I heard the news... I can't believe I'm going to be a father... In a good way of course." He said with a small chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly stiffened for a moment then nodded "yeah, i guess you could say that." he said with a nervous chuckle
"What were you working on?" She asked curiously as she sat on the counter.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her hair in a bun before pecking ayen's lips. "I know Im just giving you a hard time" she says with a smirk before walking out of the bathroom
Ayen sighed "of course you are." he said as he walked out of the bathroom as well "it seems a lot of... people like to do that." he said softly

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she giggles at this with a big smile on her face* "Well I guess I must of just had an amazing day then Kenai thanks."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled back at him "You're Welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself"

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she sighs and shrugs her shoulders* I believe humans are like children... I wish to nurture them, protect them but at the same time I know they are weak and little... they are like goldfish actually, pets that We who are more powerful brought into their world and now have to try to stop them from destroying it. It is sad actually... I never thought I would be in this world. I still do not know how or why I am on earth.
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied, his eyes fixating on the blue colour above him, with no clouds in sightΨ...

Sounds complicated~

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani eventually made her way downstairs looking around a bit wondering where Nexus was before hearing the shower running, now knowing where he was she made her way to the fridge as she looked through it, pouring herself a glass of orange juice and sitting down, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Nothing?" She raised a brow but didn't question him further, assuming that maybe he was just tired from all the preparation to open the store or something. She smiled happily "My day has been pretty good so far, yours?" She asked with a smile.
Nexus got out of the shower soon after she arrived at the dinner table. He dried off and got some new clothes on. He then went to the kitchen with a smile. "Morning Ilaani~" He said sweetly.

Nonalaka said:
"What were you working on?" She asked curiously as she sat on the counter.
Roland hesitated for a moment "oh you know.... stuff." he said as he went back to the other side of the counter

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied, his eyes fixating on the blue colour above him, with no clouds in sightΨ...
Sounds complicated~

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Most things are, are they not. Like how long we have been talking, when only one of us slightly knows the other? *she laughs a little*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back