• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as a smile formed on his faceΨ...
“ Conversations among students usually last a while, don't they? It's only natural that we don't know much about each other~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: It is a human tradition to offer ones hand to show that you mean no harm and to give your name to show that you bestow slight trust? *she asks him curiously*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus rubbed the back of his head shyly, laughing lightly. "I guess I slept great, I didn't sleep terrible." He said jokingly.
Ilaani chuckled lightly as she went to get some cereal for herself "I see, well that's good~"

Roman said:
Takeshi's sword appeared in his hand, "Take a look." He said, placing the blade to her face, so she could see her reflection. "Hmmm? See what I mean?"
-----------

Cecil chuckled as he began walking, "He isn't mean. Just very flirty... It's sort of his thing, being a Incubus and all."
Turning her head a bit her eyes widened and she leaned over to get a better look at herself.
1430084214137.gif

"Ooh! That's interesting. Not a bad look, I might add. Wonder how that happened?"

She shrugged, continuing to stare at her reflection.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and put away various tools to their cabinets and shelf's and turned off the lamp at the table he was making the rings at then closed the large garage door and double checked that the car he was working on was still secured in it's place "well come to my workshop." he said playfully
Dakota laughed lightly as she continued to look around, her eyes flickering every so often "Wow, there's so much stuff here...."

Roman said:
Takeshi's sword appeared in his hand, "Take a look." He said, placing the blade to her face, so she could see her reflection. "Hmmm? See what I mean?"
-----------

Cecil chuckled as he began walking, "He isn't mean. Just very flirty... It's sort of his thing, being a Incubus and all."
"Oooh, right, well then he's not evil or scary" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she continued to look around, her eyes flickering every so often "Wow, there's so much stuff here...."
Roland shrugged his shoulders "It's nothing compared to the one back home, but it will do." he said nonchalantly as he made sure the pile was properly covered

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she smiles seeming super content just to lean into Kenai and sigh contently* "I watched this on human folk flashing box but when human folk like each other they do this" *she kisses him lightly on the lips* "Right?"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blinked a few times as his face began to turn red, his ears twitching "U-Uhm, t-thats..." he wasn't expecting that at all "W-When people like each other i-in a well, romantic way t-then yes, that's what they do..." he said before averting his gaze away from her.

Lumina said:
Yumi smiled, looking at Kanon for a moment before following along behind. Kanon didn't say anything, sticking her hands in her pockets as they walked. The older sister looked around at the scenery as they moved forward, noting just how pretty it was here. Reminded her a bit of home, actually. Glancing over at Yumi she wondered how her sister was taking all of this. Yumi wasn't as... strong-willed as herself, so she had no idea how suddenly moving away to come here was affecting her. Yumi was smiling following along behind Kairassi, so it probably wasn't too bad.
Kairassi came to a sudden stop as she tapped her chin with one hand and placed the other oh her hip, going completely silent "........I think I'm lost" she said before laughing out, not noticing how deep in thought Kanon was.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "It's nothing compared to the one back home, but it will do." he said nonchalantly as he made sure the pile was properly covered
Dakota looked at him "Your one at home has more?" She asked, already thinking what was here was a lot, she hasn't taken notice to the pile, she was too distracted by other things but had walked dangerously close to it a few times.

Lumina said:
Turning her head a bit her eyes widened and she leaned over to get a better look at herself.
1430084214137.gif

"Ooh! That's interesting. Not a bad look, I might add. Wonder how that happened?"

She shrugged, continuing to stare at her reflection.
Takeshi's sword vanished as he turned the other way and began walking, "You said you were ready to go... Where to now?" He asked.

-----------

Nonalaka said:

"Oooh, right, well then he's not evil or scary" she said with a giggle.
Cecil nodded as he vanished, taking her with him, they appeared out Cecil's dorm room door. "Nope, he's a good guy." He said opening the door.

Roman said:
Takeshi's sword vanished as he turned the other way and began walking, "You said you were ready to go... Where to now?" He asked.
-----------

Cecil nodded as he vanished, taking her with him, they appeared out Cecil's dorm room door. "Nope, he's a good guy." He said opening the door.
Moriko blinked, taking a moment to adjust to the sudden change of surroundings "Okay, good" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Your one at home has more?" She asked, already thinking what was here was a lot, she hasn't taken notice to the pile, she was too distracted by other things but had walked dangerously close to it a few times.
Roland nervously chuckled "yeah, if it was a tool, it was probably there" he said with a nod before walking over to the pile and trying to pick it with the cover that was on it, but stopped when it made a sound like coins moving against each other

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto followed behind silently. He looked at all of the trees pretty leaves, admiring them.

Nexus sat across from her and started eating his breakfast, cereal. "How did you sleep?" He asked.
Sarah

"so while we are walking we might as well tell each other about ourselves. What's your favorite color?" I asked him smiling.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri was surprised when Andrew kissed her. Didn't you only do that if they were drowning? "I wonder what you do when someone kisses you," she thought. She felt... she didn't know what she felt coming from Andrew, but it was sweet. Andrew pulled back and Neri asked, "Is that what blood tastes like? If it is, I don't get why you like it so much." So that was a kiss, huh? Neri decided she liked kisses.
Andrew

"I'm a vampire of course I love it tastes like sweets of chocolate to me. Sorry about kissing you couldn't control myself" I said smiling my face really red.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nervously chuckled "yeah, if it was a tool, it was probably there" he said with a nod before walking over to the pile and trying to pick it with the cover that was on it, but stopped when it made a sound like coins moving against each other
Dakota turned her head when she heard the noise "What was that?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "of course you are." he said as he walked out of the bathroom as well "it seems a lot of... people like to do that." he said softly
"Seems like someone can't take a joke" she sighs as she gets dressed

Nonalaka said:
Dakota turned her head when she heard the noise "What was that?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.
Roland looked to the side "I don't know what you mean...." he said with a whistle

Mayyflower said:
"Seems like someone can't take a joke" she sighs as she gets dressed
Ayen smiled "and here you were complaining with how much i sigh." he said teasingly as he got dress.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked to the side "I don't know what you mean...." he said with a whistle
Dakota looked at him, "The noise I just heard, you didn't hear it?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked, taking a moment to adjust to the sudden change of surroundings "Okay, good" she said with a nod.
Cecil smiled as he walked inside, looking into Aaron's room, to find him asleep. "Well I guess you won't be meeting him unless he wakes up... He's sleeping right now."

Roman said:
Cecil smiled as he walked inside, looking into Aaron's room, to find him asleep. "Well I guess you won't be meeting him unless he wakes up... He's sleeping right now."
"Oh?, well waking him up would be rude, perhaps I'll meet him some other day" she said with a smile and a nod.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"I'm a vampire of course I love it tastes like sweets of chocolate to me. Sorry about kissing you couldn't control myself" I said smiling my face really red.

[/QUOTE]
"It's okay," Neri said. She was kind of bored and started to fold the napkins into different shapes. "Okay, fold left, then right. No, left again, and then.. umm..." She got annoyed with the napkin and threw it under the table. She saw a coin, a ketchup stain, and a stepped-on french fry. She sat back up and tapped her fingers on the table, wondering how long it would take for the food to be ready.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?, well waking him up would be rude, perhaps I'll meet him some other day" she said with a smile and a nod.
Cecil nodded in agreement. "Well, we can practice in my room or the living room... I suggest the living room, because our rooms are pretty close and we'd probably wake him up."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena watched her for a moment then blinked "That looks quite fun actually..." she said before sitting on the floor and rolling as well, not thinking twice about the fact she was in public.
@WeirdPrincess did you reply to this one? :0))

SoulofTobi said:

Ayen smiled "and here you were complaining with how much i sigh." he said teasingly as he got dress.
"Um you sighed not too long ago" she says

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement. "Well, we can practice in my room or the living room... I suggest the living room, because our rooms are pretty close and we'd probably wake him up."
Moriko nodded as she went to the living room "Uhm, should I stand back? Will I get hit by anything if I don't or is this safe magic?" She questioned him, tugging at he sleeves a bit.

Nonalaka said:
@WeirdPrincess did you reply to this one? :0))
(( I guess not xDD I don't think I got a notification for it ))

Vanilla looked at the two as they rolled on the floor, slowly eating her ice cream. Chocola continued to roll frantically back and forth, soon accidently bumping into Elaena. "Oops! Sorry meow~"

Jennete said:
Nyx: It is a human tradition to offer ones hand to show that you mean no harm and to give your name to show that you bestow slight trust? *she asks him curiously*
...ΨKenji replied, his eyes opening slowlyΨ...

“ I believe it is.. ”

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked a few times as his face began to turn red, his ears twitching "U-Uhm, t-thats..." he wasn't expecting that at all "W-When people like each other i-in a well, romantic way t-then yes, that's what they do..." he said before averting his gaze away from her."

Kairassi came to a sudden stop as she tapped her chin with one hand and placed the other oh her hip, going completely silent "........I think I'm lost" she said before laughing out, not noticing how deep in thought Kanon was.

*she looks at him with a tilted head unsure why the boy was blushing* "Oh no is cute boy hurt? his face all red."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back