• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. Why did he always have to be dragged around? "So, what are we going to do for the project?" He asked.
She shrugged. "I dont know... Wanna build a dystopian society or something?"

xoloveox said:
She shrugged. "I dont know... Wanna build a dystopian society or something?"
Dex lit up. She was smart, he'd give her that. "Not a bad idea. Your pretty smart too... I guess." He said.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](This is a store we are open in the morning but no one is here! xD )

[/QUOTE]
(They all come in the afternoon or night xD )

Dex lit up. She was smart, he'd give her that. "Not a bad idea. Your pretty smart too... I guess." He said.

(They all come in the afternoon or night xD )
She smirked. "Of course I am."

Dex blushed. "Yeah well, don't get full of yourself because I said you were smart." He said, looking away.
She raised an eyebrow. "People who are full of themselves are idiots."

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow. "People who are full of themselves are idiots."
Dex became annoyed. Did she think he was a idiot?! Dex turned quickly, about to say something to you, when he came face to face with you. He was so close. "Ngh... Hey there." He said, with a weak smile.

Dex became annoyed. Did she think he was a idiot?! Dex turned quickly, about to say something to you, when he came face to face with you. He was so close. "Ngh... Hey there." He said, with a weak smile.
Her face flushed, pushing him away. "D-dont..."

Bael, meanwhile, was standing out front of the school, a look of utter disdain on his face. He seemed to have some personal issue with the place though he hadn't even been in before. He folded his arms, bright green eyes harsh and cold, and he went in. He walked through the door, as a ghost occasionally able to phase through objects, He stalked down the halls of the huge private school, apparently unamused or interested with the fine school. Then he stopped dead, finding himself in front of a music room.

There was a piano.

He sat down, carefully, still frowning, and slowly pressed an arpeggio. He hesitated and slowly began to play, gradually gaining confidence and playing more boldly and loudly.

Madoka stood up silently and motioned for Moriko to stay back. The vampire had stood up, and began to charge Madoka.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka stood up silently and motioned for Moriko to stay back. The vampire had stood up, and began to charge Madoka.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Moriko did as she was asked and retreated back a few steps, watching the scene unfold, 'who on earth was this man, and why was he trying to hurt Madoka?' she thought to herself as she watched.

Bael tilted his head, raising his hands off the piano. It was a nice one, not one of those little fake ones — before him was a grand piano, three pedals, sensitive keys, the whole bit. He leaned out the door, hoping no one was in the hall to hear. The black-haired poltergeist then sat back down to play as if he was at a performance, making no effort to be quiet.

(Bael is open.)

Sleipnir said:
Bael tilted his head, raising his hands off the piano. It was a nice one, not one of those little fake ones — before him was a grand piano, three pedals, sensitive keys, the whole bit. He leaned out the door, hoping no one was in the hall to hear. The black-haired poltergeist then sat back down to play as if he was at a performance, making no effort to be quiet.
(Bael is open.)
Tyler heard the music. He watched from outside the room.

Bael was too absorbed in his playing to notice, staring intently at the piano. Undoubtedly his posture and demeanor would look very unusual to anyone watching: He looked as though someone was talking over his shoulder or annoying him greatly, though he did love playing.

(Pffff waiting for you to say something :b)

((my only character open right now is Colin uvu))

Suddenly someone arrived out of the storage area of the music room, guitar in hand, He was in replacing the string of his guitar, upon hearing the music, he didn't want to interrupt the person who was clearly enjoying himself so he took a few steps back and listened.

((you dont have to respond if you only want to interact with one person uvu; ;) )

@Sleipnir

Madoka looked up with a crazed look in his eyes, as the blood had dripped down his forehead, covering half his face. He swung his arm upward as the vampire jumped him. There was a sudden blast of force, and a slash of blood. When it was over, Madoka was the only one standing, a scythe like construct extending from the outside of his hand.

tumblr_m9qpxn1fx21r5pggqo1_500.gif

@Nonalaka

Suddenly, Bael looked up and stopped dead in the middle of his measure. He had the posture and appearance of some sort of alarmed, wild animal having found theirself face-to-face with a human. He stood up slowly, then suddenly disappeared and reappeared standing next to the piano. He turned suddenly to look at Tyler, noticing both him and the one with the guitar for the first time. He didn't say a word - he didn't have anything to say. He didn't intend to be heard.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka looked up with a crazed look in his eyes, as the blood had dripped down his forehead, covering half his face. He swung his arm upward as the vampire jumped him. There was a sudden blast of force, and a slash of blood. When it was over, Madoka was the only one standing, a scythe like construct extending from the outside of his hand.
tumblr_m9qpxn1fx21r5pggqo1_500.gif

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Moriko stood in shock of the whole event the flowers in her hair glowing bright orange, like warning lights, 'did he just?...' she looked at what was left of the man and then at Madoka.

Sleipnir said:
Suddenly, Bael looked up and stopped dead in the middle of his measure. He had the posture and appearance of some sort of alarmed, wild animal having found theirself face-to-face with a human. He stood up slowly, then suddenly disappeared and reappeared standing next to the piano. He turned suddenly to look at Tyler, noticing both him and the one with the guitar for the first time. He didn't say a word - he didn't have anything to say. He didn't intend to be heard.
Tyler nodded with approval. "Your pretty good." He said, clearly pleased. "My names Tyler, what's yours?"

Bael hesitated. "Thank you," he finally said slowly. "I'm Bael Lake." He glanced between the two, uncertain now and honestly inclined to simply force them out of the way and leave, but resisted that inclination.

Colin left down the guitar and clapped a bit. "That was pretty cool" he said before giving a wave to Tyler who was at the door. "how long have you been playing for?" he asked, gesturing towards the piano.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Sleipnir said:
Bael hesitated. "Thank you," he finally said slowly. "I'm Bael Lake." He glanced between the two, uncertain now and honestly inclined to simply force them out of the way and leave, but resisted that inclination.
"Don't let our presence interrupt you. Your doing just fine." He said. He had played piano when he was kid. But Bael was on a different level than him. A HIGHER level.

"I suppose I should introduce myself to, Im Colin Mayer" he said nodding his head a little "Nice to meet you Bael" he said before turning to Tyler "and you too...I recognise you from seeing you around, you were hanging around Amara for a bit."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back