• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko stood in shock of the whole event the flowers in her hair glowing bright orange, like warning lights, 'did he just?...' she looked at what was left of the man and then at Madoka.
Madoka's body began to shake, as he started to laugh. The laugh was just as crazy as his expression, but after a moment, his eyes regained their innocent look, as the blood returned to his body. His eyes began to water, fear in his eyes opposing the mad, cruel joy on his lips.

He continued to laugh as he fell to the ground, the tears rushing down behind then. "Y-you saw me, hehehe...I...I didn't want you to ever see me like that, hehehehahahaha!" He said, his voice going up as he let out a roaring laugh that was equal parts agony and ecstasy, pain and joy.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose I should introduce myself to, Im Colin Mayer" he said nodding his head a little "Nice to meet you Bael" he said before turning to Tyler "and you too...I recognise you from seeing you around, you were hanging around Amara for a bit."
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler blushed a bit at the mention of her name. "Uh... Right, she helped me get together with Sena... I hope Sena likes the new look." He said, ice shards whirling around him.

When Colin asked Bael how long he'd played bhe scoffed slightly, pausing long enough to do the math. "Oh. I've been playing for about 120 years. But someone broke the piano up in the middle of that though... I'm a bit Rusty. Nice to meet you both."

RPLoverRP said:
I smirk, "What You didn't like it?"
I smile and giggle, "I know you did... "
Han stood up, "Who said I didn't? I just want to know why." He chuckled, and changed his shirt, "So, why?" Han asked.

Sleipnir said:
When Colin asked Bael how long he'd played bhe scoffed slightly, pausing long enough to do the math. "Oh. I've been playing for about 120 years. But someone broke the piano up in the middle of that though... I'm a bit Rusty. Nice to meet you both."
Tyler nodded. "You should try playing in a talent show or something. I'm sure you'll win the crowd over." He said, fistpumping.

He shrugged, a touch sheepish. "I don't like getting put on the spot," he said. "I doubt that's an option for me."

Sleipnir said:
He shrugged, a touch sheepish. "I don't like getting put on the spot," he said. "I doubt that's an option for me."
Tyler understood. "Stage fright then? I see... I would play guitar in public, but I've only played for people who come to my dorm..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka's body began to shake, as he started to laugh. The laugh was just as crazy as his expression, but after a moment, his eyes regained their innocent look, as the blood returned to his body. His eyes began to water, fear in his eyes opposing the mad, cruel joy on his lips.
He continued to laugh as he fell to the ground, the tears rushing down behind then. "Y-you saw me, hehehe...I...I didn't want you to ever see me like that, hehehehahahaha!" He said, his voice going up as he let out a roaring laugh that was equal parts agony and ecstasy, pain and joy.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Moriko frowned, but not out of disappointment or fear, because she felt sorry for all his conflicting emotions "Everyone has their little secrets and faults" she replied as she began to walk over and stopped next to him, placing her hands on his shoulder "I dont mind them"

Bael shook his head with a frown. "Not quite stage fright. I don't care for people much in general. It's a personal thing, really — I don't get frightened. I just hate having so many people in one place."

Sleipnir said:
Bael shook his head with a frown. "Not quite stage fright. I don't care for people much in general. It's a personal thing, really — I don't get frightened. I just hate having so many people in one place."
"Heh, I guess I would never understand." He said. "I'm a bundle of energy!!!" He said, flying around the room on a ice path.

(I'm still sad I had to kill off Eddie the Falcon and Drago ;- ;)

Colin laughed and shook his head, "they all give that look, Aha, I did too, Its part of her job description to look nice you know" he chuckled "and it figures, she always is setting people up with anyone other than herself, then again she has been running around with a god of destruction for a while..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

"Stage fright huh, my sister is the same, loves music but play in a room of people." he said with a chuckle "you shouldn't worry about crowds, let your music do the talking, just block the crowd out and focus on performing"

@Sleipnir

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex looked away. "Uh... Right." He said still blushing. "I really haven't hung out with girl..."
She laughed a bit, smiling at him. "I-its alright..."

He just shrugged again, watching his new companion fly around. "Maybe I'll give it a shot," he said idly, not really putting much consideration into it.

Nonalaka said:
Amara turned her head towards the sounds of the voices "Yay!" She clapped her hands together "Hellooo~" she chimed at them.
@Himeragi Seiker

((Ooof I didn't get a notification for this))

"Madoka!" She cried as she climbed out the window and rushed towards him.
*Sena then sits on the couch next to Amara while Natsumi sets up the game*

''hi, you must be...Amara...right?''

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed and shook his head, "they all give that look, Aha, I did too, Its part of her job description to look nice you know" he chuckled "and it figures, she always is setting people up with anyone other than herself, then again she has been running around with a god of destruction for a while..."
@TheRebelliousDragon

"Stage fright huh, my sister is the same, loves music but play in a room of people." he said with a chuckle "you shouldn't worry about crowds, let your music do the talking, just block the crowd out and focus on performing"

@Sleipnir
Tyler smiled. "Well I'm glad she found someone." He said. "I'm just not sure Sena REALLY likes me back." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko frowned, but not out of disappointment or fear, because she felt sorry for all his conflicting emotions "Everyone has their little secrets and faults" she replied as she began to walk over and stopped next to him, placing her hands on his shoulder "I dont mind them"
Madoka's laugh died immediately after she touched him, turning to a pained cry. "I'm sorry..." He whined.

Blake walked through the gates of the school with a glad sigh as he looked around 'is she here yet' he though as he looked around for ella

@Ella Paras

Aeos sat there his knees to his

Chest and his tail curled around his legs. He had eventually turned back to his normal self instead of the little kid. "Sabi where are you" he said quietly to him self as he looked up to the sky

@Heartbreakvibes

Annabel giggled happily "a date" she said as she leaned against him a little more and looked up at him happily "a date" she said again

@Kalin Scarlet

(Yeah but it might just be for today so sorry if it is guys)

Shira smiled at yuki "thank you sweet heart" she said as she walked up next to her and leaned into her slightly for comfort as she rubbed her stomach with one hand

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver](Yeah but it might just be for today so sorry if it is guys) Shira smiled at yuki "thank you sweet heart" she said as she walked up next to her and leaned into her slightly for comfort as she rubbed her stomach with one hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
ah...okay xD )))

*Yuki nodded as they walk in a clothing store*

Shira looked around happily then smiled a little more when she saw some revealing clothes and naturally walked over to them and started Looking through them then remembered she wouldn't be able to wear them and wined "dangit" she said as she walked back over to yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Sleipnir said:
He just shrugged again, watching his new companion fly around. "Maybe I'll give it a shot," he said idly, not really putting much consideration into it.
Tyler smiled a cheeky grin. "Well, knock yourself out... Not literally tho." He laughed. "Maybe I'll join in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back