• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira looked around happily then smiled a little more when she saw some revealing clothes and naturally walked over to them and started Looking through them then remembered she wouldn't be able to wear them and wined "dangit" she said as she walked back over to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''we can come back here if you want Shira..''

*Yuki said as she pets Shira's head*

Bael shrugged, folding his arms. "Whatever. It's my first day here if someone would show me around?" He looked at the piano again, touching a key.

Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head "no there's no point.... I don't think it would be good for he baby to grow up around those kinds of clothes. Besides I have plenty" shira said as she smiled as yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright. thats true''

*Yuki said as she smiled a bit*

Aeos slowly got up and floated around the school phasing through people and obsitcals as he did

------------------------

Atrio stood there on the roof of the school one of his eyes pitch black as he looked around "I need some one to take" he said as nightmare wispered into his head constantly before he saw a girl walk into an alley way near the school and smiled before he took off after her

@any one

Shira smiled at yuki "don't you need clothes?" She asked as she stared at yuki trying to remember of she did or not

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Blake walked through the gates of the school with a glad sigh as he looked around 'is she here yet' he though as he looked around for ella [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16171-ella-paras/ said:
@Ella Paras[/URL]

Aeos sat there his knees to his

Chest and his tail curled around his legs. He had eventually turned back to his normal self instead of the little kid. "Sabi where are you" he said quietly to him self as he looked up to the sky

@Heartbreakvibes

Annabel giggled happily "a date" she said as she leaned against him a little more and looked up at him happily "a date" she said again

@Kalin Scarlet
"A date it is, then." Luce said, walking with her, smiling. " Hmm, so many options. I'm not sure what to do..."

Sleipnir said:
Bael shrugged, folding his arms. "Whatever. It's my first day here if someone would show me around?" He looked at the piano again, touching a key.
Tyler nodded. "I'll show you around!" He hollered, waving his hand.

(How does a new event chapter sound?)

The boy's eagerness set Bael's teeth somewhat on edge. He didn't care for that but decided to bite hit tongue on the matter and followed.

(Good way to integrate me.)

Sleipnir said:
The boy's eagerness set Bael's teeth somewhat on edge. He didn't care for that but decided to bite hit tongue on the matter and followed.
(Good way to integrate me.)
"Well, I guess the courtyard is the first place on the list of places." He said, grabbing you hand as Tyler slides down the ice path. "LETS GO!!!" He yelled happily, heading to courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Any one want to interact with blake
Or Atrio or Aeos?)

[/QUOTE]
(All my characters are booked. Eddie and Drago are dead now xD )

Bael jerked his hand away roughly but slid along behind him more than a touch awkwardly, sliding off once and teleporting back on.

Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled and held onto luce tighter "what ever you want" she said wit a giggle as she walked looking up at him happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
"Well, how about we take a look at the new school? Maybe we after, we can rest in the dorms...although, I doubt we'll do much resting." He finished, winking at Annabel.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed slightly but noddes to going to the new school "s-sure" she said embarasingly as she sloghrly his her face in his arm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce laughed. "Alright then! Lets get going!" He wrapped an arm around her, and leaped towards the far end of the school grounds. "How about we start with the boring classrooms?"

Amara nodded "Yep, thats me~, its nice to meet you!~" she chimed

@TheRebelliousDragon

-------------------------------------------

"Madoka..." she frowned before giving him a hug "Don't be sorry, you had your reasons, and I don't think any less of you for it"

@Kalin Scarlet

Sleipnir said:
Bael jerked his hand away roughly but slid along behind him more than a touch awkwardly, sliding off once and teleporting back on.
Tyler laughed. "Just try to keep up ok?" He said. He slid into the courtyard. "We're here!" He hollered.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Yep, thats me~, its nice to meet you!~" she chimed
@TheRebelliousDragon

-------------------------------------------

"Madoka..." she frowned before giving him a hug "Don't be sorry, you had your reasons, and I don't think any less of you for it"

@Kalin Scarlet
"Well... I'm just having a hard time figuring out how she feels." He said frowning. "Maybe I'm just exaggerating?" He asked himself.

Colin simply nodded "Perhaps she's just not comfortable with sharing her feelings yet, relationships are a difficult thing, especially when you're younger, you could be taking things too fast" he explained "How long have you been going out for?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Colin simply nodded "Perhaps she's just not comfortable with sharing her feelings yet, relationships are a difficult thing, especially when you're younger, you could be taking things too fast" he explained "How long have you been going out for?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"N-Not very long... We only went one date." He said. "I haven't seen her a lot after that." He frowned.

Sleipnir said:
Bael slid off, looking around. "Alright. Courtyard. Great."
"The courtyard is where most of the students hang out. If your looking for someone, this is the place." He said, starting another ice path. "Follow meeee!" He chimed, sliding down towards the dorms.

Blake sat there on a bench with a drink in one hand and his axe in the other "I hope she gets here soon" he said softly before taking a drink of the coffe and sighing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back