• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
(Creepy you guys live near me...)
Clover turns to trix, smiling widely. "So do you want to head home after we finish eating?" He chuckles and hugs her tighter.

@trix
Trix smiled and nodded shivering a bit "That sounds nice, warm blankets would be nice right now" she blushed slightly smiling she kissed his cheek gently.

Dakota was pretty sure her heart had skipped a beat or two as her face heated up "no need to apologise" she replied with a small giggle.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Himeragi Seiker

Amara laughed lightly "I'm guessing noones told you that before huh" she said whilst smiling at him.

((I fell asleep yesterday sorry ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
@Himeragi Seiker
Amara laughed lightly "I'm guessing noones told you that before huh" she said whilst smiling at him.

((I fell asleep yesterday sorry ;- ;) )
its fine lol)))

''nah...they usually dont see me similarly to a human...people usually think that if im a fallen god of destruction, il always cause destruction because im some sort of weapon''

*Natsuru then sighs and leans back on the couch*

''guess its my fault really to be appearing at defensive front lines against demon invasions huh?''

Lumina said:
Elyse was sitting with Aion and Chrona in the courtyard, talking about the zodiac. Aion had shown off all but Scorpio, and she was back in her Gemini form because Chrona had thought Elyse was cute.
Elyse's thoughts were wandering, and suddenly the metal in her hands formed into Kili's shape.

@Kalin Scarlet
"That's just as impressive now as it was the first time." Kili says, floating down in front of her. He smiled gently, before tilting his head. "Its been a while, Ely..."

@Lumina

Roman said:
(( *points to Wisconsin* Right there! ))
(Oh, dang, missed my chance to see how many people don't live in New York City...)

"You were just doing your job!" She replied "That doesn't make you a weapon, to me you are not a weapon and you're not destructive, you're just Natsu and he's a pretty nice guy " she said smiling.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"You were just doing your job!" She replied "That doesn't make you a weapon, to me you are not a weapon and you're not destructive, you're just Natsu and he's a pretty nice guy " she said smiling.
@Himeragi Seiker
''er...''

*Natsuru then looks at Amara with a confused expression*

''Natsu...?''

Nonalaka said:
((Oooh, that was a typo xD , it was supposed to be natsuru))
@Himeragi Seiker
ok xD il repost))

''ahahaha...''

'
why is my heart beating like crazy now...? and why is my face burning up like hell....?'

*Natsuru thought as his face became slightly red*

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled and curled up beside him again as she watched TV, letting out a small yawn.
@Himeragi Seiker

((My bad lol))
*Natsuru then sighed a bit and pet Amara's head. Sena and Natsumi then comes through the front door*

''we're back!!''

''i got the game here!''

Amara turned her head towards the sounds of the voices "Yay!" She clapped her hands together "Hellooo~" she chimed at them.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka turned back towards her, and in that instant, the vampire slashed for his head, leaving a gash on his forehead as he fell off of him.

[/QUOTE]
((Ooof I didn't get a notification for this))

"Madoka!" She cried as she climbed out the window and rushed towards him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex walked close to you. Almost a little too close. "...Yours, my brother is busy."
She looked at the boy, this so called Dex, and noticed how closely he was walking. She didnt bother to move away. "Alright, fine..." She muttered, dragging him towards the school. "Ive got a dorm."

xoloveox said:
She looked at the boy, this so called Dex, and noticed how closely he was walking. She didnt bother to move away. "Alright, fine..." She muttered, dragging him towards the school. "Ive got a dorm."
Dex sighed. Why did he always have to be dragged around? "So, what are we going to do for the project?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back