• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Dex. Dex Grayson." He said quickly. "Your hair is pretty nice. Other than that, your pretty average." Dex said, looking away. He didn't wanna say anything weird. @Kalin Scarlet
Kat felt her face heat up once again, smiling at the kid. "Thanks." She replied. "I like yours better."

xoloveox said:
Kat felt her face heat up once again, smiling at the kid. "Thanks." She replied. "I like yours better."
Dex looked up blushing a little. "T-Thanks..." Was she flirting with him?

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him as a blush crept across her face "o-of course you'll see more of me" she paused "a-and for your other question, if you're asking can we...t-then my answer is yes" she said smiling nervously.
@Nonalaka

Kili was surprised to find the boy actually going along with what she was doing. He shrugged, and turned to leave, the small blush still on his face fading.

@xoloveox

xoloveox said:
As Kili started to leave, Kat turned towards him, feeling the compelling need to make sure she was allowed to be without him. How stupid. "M-may I stay with him?" She asked Kili.
"You don't have to ask me to do anything. I may be your master now, but I'm not your boss..." Kili said, taking off. 'I wonder if I'll ever find out what she was going to say...' he said as he went looking for Elyse.

@Lumina

@xoloveox

She smiled. "Alright!" She turned back to Dex, returning to her normal, quiet and secluded self. "Thanks for the help." @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
She smiled. "Alright!" She turned back to Dex, returning to her normal, quiet and secluded self. "Thanks for the help." @TheRebelliousDragon
Dex put on a serious expression, still blushing. "I-It was nothing... Maybe I should get going." He said, turning around, about to walk away.

She raised an eyebrow. "Youre not going anywhere." She said, with a monotone voice. "We've got a project to work on."

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow. "Youre not going anywhere." She said, with a monotone voice. "We've got a project to work on."
Dex turned around. He was annoyed now. "Since when!? We don't even share the same class..." He said.

Dex turned around. He was annoyed now. "Since when!? We don't even share the same class..." He said.
She sighed. "Listen. The guy that you saw before? Well, im technically his slave now, or something, and If he starts questioning me on this, I cant just ignore him. Now, what topic was it again?"

xoloveox said:
She sighed. "Listen. The guy that you saw before? Well, im technically his slave now, or something, and If he starts questioning me on this, I cant just ignore him. Now, what topic was it again?"
Dex sighed. I guess it can't be helped. He thought. "World History...." He said.

RPLoverRP said:
I look over for a second then back down, "I cant afford to let myself feel again..."
Han looked confused, "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked stopping her as she walked, "I want to know every detail." He grabbed her hand and teleported them to his dorm, "Now.... explain."

Dex sighed. I guess it can't be helped. He thought. "World History...." He said.
"Alright, good, world history isnt too bad... So, youre place or mine?"

RPLoverRP said:
I turn around and paces around the room holding my head, "Don't... If you care about me then you won't do this too me..."
Han sighed, "Who are you talking about? Who?!" He asked starting to get flustered, hoping she was okay.

I sit down on his bed and face the wall laying down, "You don't need to worry about me... The only thing you can do that will help me is... "

RPLoverRP said:
I sit down on his bed and face the wall laying down, "You don't need to worry about me... The only thing you can do that will help me is... "
Han nodded, "What is I can do to help? I will try my best..." he said looking her directly in the face, "Tell me," he was determined to help anyway he could.

I smile with tears in my eyes then looks down, "Watch over me... Like a guardian..." Mind: I don't want too feel... I don't want my humanity back... It only caused me pain and yet... When I see him... My heart races...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back