• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Do you know then?' Kilo said, looking at her curiously, his nervousness reduced when she tried to change the subject. He decided he would just run with it, for the time being. @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Hmph..." She looked back at Kilo. "No..." She mumbled, still walking forward to the guy. "Yo, dude, we have a class together... right?" She asked. 'Hmph. Yeah right. H better go along with my bullcrap...'

xoloveox said:
"Hmph..." She looked back at Kilo. "No..." She mumbled, still walking forward to the guy. "Yo, dude, we have a class together... right?" She asked. 'Hmph. Yeah right. H better go along with my bullcrap...'
Dex shook his head. "I don't believe so. Now can I keep walking? I was in a bit of a hurry..." To nowhere. He said and thought at the same time.

lostsoul said:
" i do, these clothes are tighter then usual too...." i say pulling at the collar
"You wanna see what I got to wear?" He said, opening his closet. It contained a wide variety of clothes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "I don't believe so. Now can I keep walking? I was in a bit of a hurry..." To nowhere. He said and thought at the same time.

"You wanna see what I got to wear?" He said, opening his closet. It contained a wide variety of clothes.
(( gtg ))

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i whipped around as Marth went behind me. "y-yea? something you need?" i heard Marths stomach growl and noticed this girl was close enough to possibly see my own tattered clothing.
@Kalin Scarlet
Marie squeaked. "I-I'm sorry!" she said, waving her hands in front of her face.

She glared at the male and kicked his shin, trying to beg him to go along with what she was saying. "No, no, youre in that class where we're doing that thing...!"

Kili sweat dropped as he watched her...do whatever it was she was doing...

xoloveox said:
She glared at the male and kicked his shin, trying to beg him to go along with what she was saying. "No, no, youre in that class where we're doing that thing...!"
Dex winced in pain. Why couldn't he use his time manipulation when she kicked him? He decided to go along with it. "Right... World history right?"

Dex winced in pain. Why couldn't he use his time manipulation when she kicked him? He decided to go along with it. "Right... World history right?"
"Y-yeah!" She said with a fake smile, nodding. "Have you started working on the project?"

lostsoul said:
nvm.))'
" nice inventory, lots of styles" i say looking at them all
"Well, I figured if I was going to change, I would have to try a lot of different styles." He said. "Take your time."

"Well, I figured if I was going to change, I would have to try a lot of different styles." He said. "Take your time."
" do you have anything with cats on it?" i ask

xoloveox said:
"Y-yeah!" She said with a fake smile, nodding. "Have you started working on the project?"
"The project is coming along fine." He smiled a fake sweet smile. He knew what she was doing. He just couldn't blow her cover.

Toru was lost in thought before her eyes widened "we should go find our dorn so we don't stay up all night lost" she said and smiled "but it was nice meeting you" she said and stood up "till next time" she waved and exited the place, of course her brothers surrounding her as they walked.

lostsoul said:
" do you have anything with cats on it?" i ask
Tyler nodded. "I had to buy a lot of t-shirts." He said, pushing some shirts out of the way, fishing out a t-shirt with a kitten on it. "Is this good?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru was lost in thought before her eyes widened "we should go find our dorn so we don't stay up all night lost" she said and smiled "but it was nice meeting you" she said and stood up "till next time" she waved and exited the place, of course her brothers surrounding her as they walked.
Clover smiles "Alright... See you next time! Be safe!" He chuckles and continues to hug trix, smiling.

Tyler nodded. "I had to buy a lot of t-shirts." He said, pushing some shirts out of the way, fishing out a t-shirt with a kitten on it. "Is this good?" He asked.
gasping i hug him " i love it.." i say smiling ( i be awkward)

RPLoverRP said:
My eyes spike open and I quickly turn around and rubs my eyes, "W-Whatever! Lets go back..." I start walking again ahead
Han scratched his head, "Hey? What'd I do? You can't get all angry at me..." he said jogging up to her side.

xoloveox said:
@TheRebelliousDragon @Kalin Scarlet She smiled at the boy, before looking at Kili. "This is..." She looked at the kid, wanting him to give his name.
"Dex. Dex Grayson." He said quickly. "Your hair is pretty nice. Other than that, your pretty average." Dex said, looking away. He didn't wanna say anything weird.

"Dex. Dex Grayson." He said quickly. "Your hair is pretty nice. Other than that, your pretty average." Dex said, looking away. He didn't wanna say anything weird.
((Who was that too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back