• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al grabbed his hand and smirked "You haven't changed a bit Roman" He said as he stood up and looked at the girl before sighing "What did I tell you about drugging girls Roman" He said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "I didn't drug anyone, we just left a bar. I did change in a few ways though..." he said holding the girl in his arms.

@RPLoverRP

lostsoul said:
" whatcha playing " i say in the form of a girls body ( oblivous to this infact)
Dex just looks over then back at the screen. Tyler decided to answer you. "I'm playing COD. Wanna play?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka began to join her in sleep, when his ears alerted him to something outside. He leapt up quietly, and jumped through the window.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko groaned and and shuddered slightly as her source of warmth was suddenly gone, she lazily opened up one eye and looked at the window.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "I didn't drug anyone, we just left a bar. I did change in a few ways though..." he said holding the girl in his arms.
@RPLoverRP
Al laughed a little "Yeah I guessed as much" He said jokingly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex just looks over then back at the screen. Tyler decided to answer you. "I'm playing COD. Wanna play?" He asked.
" okay, how about extinction?" i say

xoloveox said:
"I asked you to kiss me..." She said with a much more quiet voice than before. She had noticed how shocked he had been, and replied with a simple: "Its not all that odd of a request."
"I-I'm just surprised you're asking. I didn't realized you liked me in that way..." Kili replied, his face turning red.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al laughed a little "Yeah I guessed as much" He said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "Where are you headed, or are you just stalking your old pal, Han?" He asked jokingly

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Where are you headed, or are you just stalking your old pal, Han?" He asked jokingly
Al smiled "Come on now....Of course I am just stalking ya!" He said jokingly

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(alright... there both by the dorms walking off now)
i walked away from the dorms. "just not enough for the rent little buddy..." i said ruffling Marth's hair, hoping a little that no one knew about where we lived. someone probably did however...

"datz okie brudder! we will get there somehow i think..." i yawned as my tummy rumbled "im hungry!" i complained. "wanna go home?" my brother asked but i shook my head no. "nawt just yet brudder.." both are clothing where torn and dirty if you got close enough.
(last thing i said, mind going from there?) @Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I-I'm just surprised you're asking. I didn't realized you liked me in that way..." Kili replied, his face turning red.

[/QUOTE]
"I-I don't!" She exclaimed. "O-or.. I don't think I do.."

Tyler nodded. "Sure!" He handed you a controller. Dex got bored so he left for the courtyard.
sitting down i tingle a little bit " ow my butt..." i say not even noticing i still had my tail out

lostsoul said:
sitting down i tingle a little bit " ow my butt..." i say not even noticing i still had my tail out
Tyler pressed the play button. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al smiled "Come on now....Of course I am just stalking ya!" He said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "I see. Well, I was on my way home like I said before, I'm tired. So is she apparently," he said, still holding the girl.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I see. Well, I was on my way home like I said before, I'm tired. So is she apparently," he said, still holding the girl.
Al laughed "What would you like me to watch you sleep as well" He said before poking the girl in the forehead

xoloveox said:
Dex walks by. He doesn't notice you.

lostsoul said:
" alex, what is yours?" i ask adjusting to be more comfortable
"The names Tyler! I'm new and improved!" He said, ice swirling around his body.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko groaned and and shuddered slightly as her source of warmth was suddenly gone, she lazily opened up one eye and looked at the window.
Outside, Madoka had tackled a man. The stranger had dark red eyes, a pale complexion, and sharp teeth-A vampire.

xoloveox said:
"Then why do you want me to kiss you?" he said, stepping closer to her, though he was nervous.

Dex walks by. He doesn't notice you.
"The names Tyler! I'm new and improved!" He said, ice swirling around his body.
" cool , litterally..." i say my eyes turning blue

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al laughed "What would you like me to watch you sleep as well" He said before poking the girl in the forehead

[/QUOTE]
Han slaps Al's hand, "Don't wake her up! This is the only time she won't call me, 'Loverboy'." He whispered loudly.

lostsoul said:
" cool , litterally..." i say my eyes turning blue
Tyler smiled. "You think that's cool? I got super speed too." He said. The game let out a angry beeping noise. "Gahhhh! I lost again!" He said, throwing the controller on the floor. He clearly had been at this for hours.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(well i tried... bye, hope i see you all in another rp sometime)
(...I literally just asked if you wanted to RP, so if you leave, that's on you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back